Chapter 75 - What did the demons do?

Note:

· The chapter was getting too long again... but now this might be too short... oh well y'all just gotta deal with it.

Also, although I already read what was going to happen ages ago, I decided to go through the masochistic route and still watch Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train and cried for 2 hours straight. I hate me.

--------------

POV: Aiden

"Let's start with the youngest, Mr. Bradley Troph," I informed, "He isn't all that bad I guess, compared to the other two, just an owner of a couple of illegal strip clubs and brothels. They're mostly considered illegal because dodgy business deals happen there or the prostitutes are a year of illegal age, along with not meeting specific guidelines, yadda yadi ya. He hires the workers more or less ethically, so it's nothing to beat him up over. At least he pays them well. Oh yeah, he's also cheated on his fiance. Can't say how many times since I found out recently myself. It's funny, I found out about this before I knew about Violet and I still thought you were on your fuckboi streak. I guess even engagement didn't stop that. Don't worry, I won't tell her, it's not any of my business."

Bradley was sheet white, arms trembled by his sides and his dark purple hair turned darker due to sweat. The hair wax lost its potency and his slicked-back hair came to the front, shaping his face to be smaller. If I wasn't wrong, I saw little hints of his Oddity power coming out of his clenched fists but didn't comment on it, choosing to expose the next brother instead.

"On to the next one. Mr. Alex Troph, also known as Mr. carefree. His dodgy deeds include being involved with one of the mafia families, providing an arsenal of weapons in exchange for whatever he was feeling that day. He also owns an underground gambling place and was a very important buyer in the black market. But that was not the worst of it. He was the main organiser of OKIMBO- ok, ok, I won't say anything more. For now."

Alex was panting and when I mentioned OKIMBO, he looked like he was about to faint. He aggressively shook his head and kneeled on the ground in order to beg me to stop, pride be damned. The mentioning of OKIMBO created panic within Bradley as well and he was ready to jump off the balcony. The loss of sudden collectedness didn't go unnoticed by the eldest and he looked as if he was about to question their antics but I quickly interrupted to finish up my lecture.

"Ah, before we change the flow of conversation. You're still left Marcel. Or should I call you the future head of the Troph empire? Regardless, you're not as innocent as the other two. After all, you're helping one of the biggest smuggling businesses in the world."

Marcel's cool mask was shattered instantaneously, leaving behind a petrified and worried light purple-haired man.

I ploughed through. "Not only that, but you also own a couple of underground casinos and own an underground fighter's ring. Fun fact, I've participated in your ring a couple of times. Ever heard of Razor?"

This man continued to surprise me. Who would've thought that the eldest of the Troph brothers would be opening and shutting his mouth like a fish out of water? Certainly not Alex or Bradley as they looked as stumped as I did.

"Y-You're Razor?"

"Did you just stutter?" I exclaimed. I couldn't help it. "But yes, that's me. I made sure I didn't come on the days you dropped by to visit. I apologise for using your facilities. I needed to pay rent and I refused to use the money father gave me."

I assumed his stunned silence meant I could conclude my talk. "In conclusion, I'm not stupid and I've provided the evidence for it, therefore my claim on how you kicked out George for power and how you're all power hungry stands valid."

I was smirking outright at their dumbfoundedness, which would cause outrage on Bradley's part but I think I broke him because he was mumbling to himself like a psychopath planning his next plans. That was the only noise between us for a while, so I took it as a cue to finally leave them to their thoughts, but before I could jump off the ledge, Marcel asked the question.

"What's OKIMBO?"

My eyebrows jumped in surprise as him asking the question meant he trusted me as a source. I got the approval I was looking for all those years ago after twenty three years.

Ignoring the vigorous head shaking from the other two, I asked back, "do you really want to know? I could be lying you know."

"No!" "Shut up!" Alex and Bradley cried at the same time.

"Cut the bullshit, you can tell from our reactions that you hit the bullseye, meaning OKIMBO is a real thing and considering how my two brothers won't tell me what it is, it probably has got to do with me."

"No, it doesn't! It's just something between us two." Alex's pitiful attempt at an excuse obviously didn't work.

"Aiden, what is OKIMBO?" Marcel asked again, this time in a harder voice.

"Well, here's the thing. I'm not the type to get involved with you guys if you haven't figured already. So telling you would do the opposite of what I'm trying to do."

Alex looked hopeful and on the other hand, Marcel opened his mouth to talk, probably to threaten me into spilling but that was quite unnecessary as I rapidly talked over the top of him.

"BUT, the plan goes against my policy and morals, even if the person who's the victim is someone I hate with my entire existence."

"Aiden shut the fuck up..." Alex moved forward, fists out

"Aiden..." Another warning from the third youngest.

"You know," I stated, "your threatening is doing the opposite effect. Now I want to tell him more."

"Don't you dare-" (Alex)

"OKIMBO was OKMB but that didn't sound co-"

"I swear to fucking god if you don't stop ri-" (Bradley)

"And OKMB actually stands for-"

"I will DESTROY YOU. SHUT UP!" Seeing how it got foggy real quick, it would mean that Bradley's Oddity was making an appearance.

"As I was saying, OKMB stands for operation kill my brother and these two here are involved and their purpose is to remove the current heir." I rapped the entire sentence.

"AIDDDEENNN!" Bradley roared out and in an instant, Bradley's pounced at me, with a green cloud in his hand.

Luckily for me, I was expecting aggression from him and I already studied his powers, so I knew what the green cloud did (suffocates you).

Well, I guess it's finally time for the grand reveal.

I moved as the guy's cloud was a couple of centimetres away from my face. In a flash, I quietly called out, "zap." and the cloud disappeared.

Bradley froze, a short distance away from me and the other two were blinking in confusion, not having a single clue what just happened.

I called forth more power and let the electricity to coat my body, keeping it at a low voltage. I brought out my hand to the front and formed a sphere of pure current before looking up at their paralysed faces of surprise.

"I thought I mentioned that I wasn't feeling it tonight."