•Corn Maze• Ushijima Wakatoshi

This was a request for shairathebandito I'm super sorry this took absolutely forever but I hope you like it I tried to make it super close to cannon Ushijima's personality because I think it's oddly adorable.

Ugh! I cannot believe that my friend convinced me to come to this stupid corn maze and then abandon me to hand out with some of her other friends! This sucks. I whine and then sit down at a bench by the place to buy tickets to go into the maze. I've been too scared to actually go inside, I'm afraid I'd get lost I heard it took ssome people like 2 hours.

I sip on my bottle of water contemplating what to do. I mean I already payed to go in but I don't have anyone to go in with. I tap my foot.....screw it lets do it.

I stand up amd walk to the starting line of the maze waiting for my turn. It's finally my turn and I walk up to the girl explaining it. ( tigergirllolipop )

"Hello! You wanna do the maze?" I just nod. "Alright there are 3 options! (I don't remember lol so we're gonna make them up) There is the challenge route the little kids route and a short route." She smiles at me. I feel like if I pick either of the last two people will just think I'm lazy so it's best to go with the first one. "Um the first one. Do you mind explaining it to me" she nods

"So you use this card", she shows like a cardboard rectangle, "and there are these boxes that you have to find once you find them read which number on your card corresponds with the number on the box and then scratch it off on your card" I nod in understanding "there's 6 boxes but at least try and find 3" She hands me the card and I make my way to the entrance. I take a deep breathe and make a silent prayer I won't get lost and make my way into the maze.

I walk straight when it cuts into three paths, I decided to take the one on the far left and keep walking. The path starts to go up hill and quickly gets tiring before I can even find one box.

"GAHH this is so stupid!" I stomp my foot. Alright Y/N just take a deep breath it's probably only seems so difficult because you're annoyed. Work smarter not harder. I look around realizing I'm so uphill I can see other people. I see a family clumping up at one spot for almost a minute. There must be a box there! (Haley I know this is technically cheating but this is honestly what I did lmao) I start to move in their general direction only getting lost a few times when I finally make it to the box. I start to jump up and down in excitement.

"Finally I got a freaking box!" After my little happy dance and start to walk in the direction opposite I came from. It had been a solid five minutes of more looking when I bump into something. "Oh sorry-" I look up to see a very tall boy with brown hair and serious looking eyes with a sort of creeping looking boy with red hair following close behind him.

"It's alright, are you okay miss?" My heart starts to beat a little faster at his words, he was quite handsome. I nod and was about to just go on my way when the boy with the red hair stopped me. "Do you wanna come along with us? It probably sucks to do this thing alone" he gives me a smile that is a little weird but comforting in a way. "Oh I wouldn't want to intrude on you guys hanging out or whatever" "You wouldn't be intruding it would be our pleasure" The brown haired boy says in a very funny straightforward way.

"Oh okay, Um thanks! I'm Y/N by the way" I extend my hand for a hand shake. "I'm Ushijima Wakatoshi and that's Tendo Satori" They both shake my hand but Tendo holds on to my hand for a second longer, "I just think Waka-chan doesn't mind because he's thinks you're pretty" He gives me a wink and I blush. I turn and see Ushijima blush just a little too.

"Well um how many boxes do you guys have?" I ask them seeing if they can hopefully show me the way to some more. "We have 2 we have only been here for 10 minutes" Holy Crow!! 2 boxes in 10 minutes I've been here for like 30. I shyly look at the ground, "Oh I only found one in like half an hour" "That is alright Y/N we can help you look" Ushijima says. "Well I think you guys have an unfair advantage since you're so tA-"

Uh oh, I can feel myself falling and my face about to hit the ground right before I'm caught. I feel a strong arm around my back and another one supporting my head. I open my eyes to find the intense ones of Ushijima staring into mine. "Wow that was hot" I whisper under my breathe before Ushijima helps me stand back on my feet. "Are you okay?" He asks genuinely seeming concerned. "Yeah that could've been a nasty fall if it weren't for Waka-chan!" Tendo says walking up next to me. "Yeah guys I'm okay just a little clumsy" I admit sheepishly. "Oh I know! I think she should hold Waka's hand for the rest of the maze!" I look at Tendo and Then at Ushijima embarrassed while Ushijima seems practically unfazed and says "I suppose I could" I agree while silently freaking out.

We walk through the rest of the maze with Ushijima still holding my hand. We eventually find all the boxes and make our way out of the maze. After we had finish it I had almost been 2 hours since I had been in there. As we were walking out the girl running the thing I had talked to on the way in sees Ushijima holding my hand and winks at me and I burn bright red. "Umm Ushijima I think you can let go now" He looks at me, "I think it is best if I hang on Y/N there are a lot of people."

"Ohyeahguessthatmakessense" I say nervously. We hang out for a little while and get some snacks and I buy a few apples and it was amazing and Ushijima is a sweetheart and Tendo is superfun to hang out with. It was around 7 and both the boys and I decided to go home. Tendo leans down and goves me a hug goodbye and leaves. Ushijima just awkwardly waves and starts to walk away but I grab his wrist. "Hey Ushijima I wanted to say thank you for everything I was kind of expecting today to suck but um I really wanna keep in touch with you guys.....especially with you" I look down quite embarrassed. "Would you want to exchange numbers or something?" I ask him hopefully. "Yes I would like that" we trade phones and put the numbers into each other's phones, "also Y/N, I go to Shiritorizawa highschool and bith Tendo and I play on the volleyball team. It would mean very much to me if you could come support us. Come support me" I nod excitedly and then we finally part ways.

I walk to my friends car and wait there for a few minutes when my friend finally runs up to me "OMG Y/N I'M SO SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOST AND I COULDN'T FIND YOU ALL DAY" she is bow sobbing uncontrollably onto my shoulder.

"Hey hey hey I am okay. And it's alright I had a pretty good day" I take her off my shoulder and then smile to myself wanting to text Ushijima to ask him when his next game is.

.........................

hi guys it's Author chan. I'm really sorry I haven't posted a chapter in a long time. I've just felt kinda out of it and it's really hard to write such cute and romantic chapters if I can't convince myself to get out of bed. But I'm working on my backed up requests and a vent chapter that you giys don't have to read if you don't want. So please accept this and hopefully I can push out some more especially since it's my favorite time of year. But thank you so much for 50 THOUSAND READS!! It is absolutely incredible and I love each and every one of you,

~Thank you~