•Protective• Katsuki Bakugou

I feel like having Bakugou as a boyfriend would be great. Very protective bean because he knows why your perfect even when you don't!

I have been dating the one and only Bakugou Katsuki for about 6 months now. It can be a little intimidating at times. He's an attractive guy who's training to be a pro hero....I mean come on.

Sometimes I get insecure can you blame me.

Well Katsuki hates it when I'm self conscious because in the words of my brute of a boyfriend "you're so fucking perfect so shut the hell up I wouldn't pick a pathetic nerd as a girlfriend" and then he would hug me with reassurance.

I love him.

Right now we're on a group date with Todoroki and Deku, Denki and Jiro, and just Kirishima and his happy self. We all decided to go to a carnival and I'm feeling a little uncomfortable. I was feeling good at the beginning of the day so I wore a cute dress but now I wanna hide myself somewhere.

Katsuki looks down at me, "you look hot" I blush. Sometimes I feel like he can read my mind. I appreciate it.

The others in the group take notice and Todoroki says " You look nice Y/N dont worry" Katsuki growls "she knows. That's why Im dating her" I playfully slap Katsuki's arm. "He's just being friendly don't worry"

He huffs and just holds me a little tighter as we walk. I can feel his arm gripping low on my waist and sometimes I think he's holding on for dear life. "You can loosen your grip Katsuki"

He looks me in the eyes

"Never"

I blush and we keep walking.

As the group date was coming to an end we walk by a faris wheel. "Come on guys" Denki yells grabbing Jiro's hand running towards it. Todoroki and Deku are close behind them. Katsuki looks at me knowing about my fear of heights.

"Im good Katsu go ahead with Kirishima and take pictures" I smile genuinely wanting them to have a good time. He nods and they walk off together.

I buy a snack and drink, and sit on a bench, setting the giant panda Katsuki won next to me.

I nibble on my snack wondering how long their gonna take. It's been about a minute or two and I hear some girls giggling. I look over and see a group of probably middle school girls snickering while pointing at me. I turn my face towards the ground and set my snack down no longer having an appetite.

"That dress makes you look fat"

I look up and see a blonde girl staring at me.

"And do you really think you should be snacking I think you've had enough" she kicks the snack off the bench onto the ground. I just stay quiet holding my panda wishing Katsuki would hold me.

"Did your boyfriend get you that?!" Her friend pipes up "of course not she doesn't have one" The blonde girl looks at me " oh I bet she does. I bet he's even more of a fat pathetic loser"

I sigh angrily. I don't know what to do. I wish they wouldn't bring Katsuki into this.

"Oy! The hell you just say to her" I look up to see Katsuki standing behind the girls.

"Why's it matter to you?"

"That's my girlfriend you brat" he walks over to me and pits his arms around me while simultaneously giving the girls the death stare. They looked a little shocked but scramble off.

I look up and smile at him and hug him. "I love you Katsu" He brings his face close to mine and gently kisses my lips softly but lovingly. "I love you more Y/N and you're so fucking perfect and all I want is for you to see that and until then I'll protect you. Okay?"

"Okay"

...........

Hi. I didn't really like that one it was kinda all over the place but yeah.......

Thanks so much to everyone reading these and feel free to request characters❤