•Don't worry I've got you• Izuku Midoriya

Hey guys this was a request by Puggledoggo19 (I changed quite a bit I'm sorry but I hope you still like it)
Tw: The reader is bullied just a heads up

Y/N P.O.V.
I don't really know why I bother. Some how I got into U.A. because at first I wanted to be a hero but I don't think the world wants me to be.
.
.
.
I wake up and get ready for school hoping to be out of the dorm before anyone else is up. As I walk downstairs I debate whether or not I should eat breakfast. I opt for a light breakfast and grab an apple and then walk out of the dorm.

As I walk towards the school I hear my name being called. Oh no keep walking Y/N keep walking.

"Fatass! You know I'm talking to you" I feel my hair being pulled so I'd turn to look at them. As I suspected there stands Rei, my bully and her two friends.

"Can I help you Rei?" I say while I look away not wanting to make eye contact. "Yes you can I don't want this coffee anymore" I give her a confused look and then she poors her hot coffee all over me. It burns but I don't know what to do but to take it. The girls giggle and while they are walking away one of her friends shove me a little.

I check the time. Damn 7:30. I don't have time to change. I just sprint to the school hoping to freshen up in the bathroom before class starts.

I get to the building within 10 minutes and run to the bathroom not wanting to run into anyone. Friends or bullies alike. When I'm in the bathroom I take off my blazer and try and get the most of the coffee off of it I can and then attempt to dry it. I brush my hair the best I can and put it out of my face. I put my blazer back on and then stare at myself in the mirror and take a deep breath.

"Wheew~ Y/N you can do this" I try and force a smile but just sigh and walk out.

I bump into someone as soon as I walk out of the bathroom. Great just my luck.... I don't feel like getting bullied anymore today "I'msorrysoso- sosorrypleasesonthitme "Y/N why would I hit you?"

I look up, oh it's just Midoriya. He's in my class and I suppose we are friends. "Oh um nevermind, I have to go to class now"

He looks at me concerned, "hey Y/N what happened to your jacker and why would I hit you? Are you alright? Did something happen? Wanna talk about it?"

He smiles at me with that beautiful smile of his. It's always full of care and happiness. I could look at it forever and to be honest I've had a small crush on Midoriya but never pursued it. I'm sure he would prefer a prettier skinnier girl

"It's okay Midoriya thanks for your concern" I try to walk away to class but then remember we have the same class and we awkwardly walk together.

*time skip to class*

I sit at my desk fiddling with my pencil waiting for class to start and Jiro my closest friend walks up to me.

"Good morning Y/N. Did you have a good walk to school? I would've went with you but you left so early" I stay quiet and then she notices my jacket. "They got to you again?" I nod trying to hold in my tears. Even though she isn't the touchy type she embraced me into her arms. Gently hugging me.

The bell rings and she quickly takes her seat giving me one last look of support. As my eyes drift to the board I notice Midoriya looking at me.

His eyes seem to ask me if I was okay. I just look away from him and turn .y attention to the board. I just want to forget today.

*lunch time*

I was about to leave the classroom so I could get away from everybody but Todoroki stops me. I look at him very puzzled.