Jacket - Oikawa Toru

My boyfriend is Oikawa Toru, the captain and setter of Seijohs volleyball team, and I'm a bigger girl so sometimes I get a little insecure but he reassures me every day that he loves me and only me.

One of the bigger problems I worry about is his fan club. They don't seem all that pleased that Toru and I started dating. They never get violent or anything just whisper little insults here and there.

I'm not a team manager but I help out sometimes. I get to spend more time with Toru and the team and I'm being useful. It's a win win!

"Y/N could you get me a towel?" Iwa asks

"Iwa-chan~ are you flirting with my girlfriend again?" I hear Toru teasing Iwa.

"No shittykawa if I wanted your girlfriend I would've taken her by now" Iwa smirks just to piss off Toru.

Toru runs up to me and starts being clingy, throwing his arms around my waist. "That's my girlfriend Iwa-chan and you can't have her." he fake pouts. I sigh and remove his hands, " It's a towel Toru and I'm just helping out"

I remove his arms and start to go get the towel. As I walk away I feel Toru grab my hand and I squeeze it and roll my eyes to show that "Iwa isn't gonna steal me". Even after I let go Toru follows me like a lost puppy.

"Toru, you should go practice. I'll be right back" He pouts "But I wanna be with you" He continues to whine like a cute little puppy. "We can hang out after practice now go before Iwa whoops your ass" I giggle.

"Okay.... can I have a kiss first though" I nod and reach up and give him a gentle peck. He looks at me as if to ask is that all? I glare at him and he sarcastically rolls his eyes and walks back towards the gym.

I jog getting a fresh towel from the laundry. I decided to grab a few extras for the other boys.

I jog back realizing how long they must have been waiting. I walk into the gym and run over to Iwa handing him a towel and giving out the rest to other miscellaneous players.

They thank me and once they're all done I go to sit down on the sidelines. Oikawa looks over at me and goes to give me a smile but before he can get too distracted Iwa smacks him in the back of the head and he focuses back on volleyball.

I noticed one of the managers sitting next to me. "Oh hi Y/N! Doing well?" I smile, "yes I am. I hope you are as we?" She nods and we continue to make small talk about random things. We talk about school, the team, and a little about our own boyfriends. Suddenly one of her questions take me a little off gaurd.

"So Y/N you never like wear Oikawa-sans jersey or his jacket or even a hoodie. I wear my boyfriend's clothes all the time, it's kind of like a couple thing. So why don't you and Oikawa-san do it?"

I stare down at my lap gripping the edges of my uniform. How do I tell her that I'm scared I will be to fat to fit in Toru's clothes. I know she didn't mean harm but I wish she didn't bring it up.

"Oh I guess we just haven't thought about it" She giggles, "well you should, I'm sure Oikawa-san would go nuts to see you in his clothes" she gives me a little wink while I just laugh awkwardly.

The boys are almost done with practice and are on a water break.
Toru walks over giving me a quick kiss on the cheek and grabs his water bottle.

"Hey um Toru I think Im gonna go-" "Y/N I know it's late but I have something to ask you after practice so please stay. I'll walk you home after" I just look away and give a small nod. He smiles and runs back onto the court.

"You're the best Y/N"

I smile and sit back down and wait for him to be done.

*Time skip to after practice lol*