Pretty boy - Shoto Todoroki

Todo is so pretty don't get me started but ahh here we go

My name is Y/N, I'm 15 year old high school student, and I work at small cafe located around the block from UA. My quirk is sort of useless so I don't go to some fancy school like UA, but I still like heroes and the work they do. Every now and then we get a hero course student from there stop by. 

I admire them so much! I think what the do is so noble and amazing.

One of them stops by more often than others. He has half red and half white hair that matched his quirk. On his left side there was a huge scar that was a mix of a burn and a freezer burn. His name was Todoroki Shoto. And I may or may not have developed a crush him.

I blush to myself thinking about it. I'm not all that sure what it is but something about his quiet and calm presence is reassuring and his face was delicate. He was a real pretty boy.

Today was the 3rd day after the UA sports festival (of course I watched) I worried Todoroki wouldn't come around because of the events but he finally came in today and sat down at a small table. His usually stoic face held the tiniest bit of nerves in it. I wonder what's wrong.

I walk over. "What can I get for you sir" he looks at me "Y/N I always tell you just to call me Shoto" I giggle "That makes me feel like we're dating but that wouldn't happen" I blush realizing what I said and wished I wouldn't ramble so much. The tiniest bit of fear flash across his face 

"Why not?"

"Because you're a pretty boy!" I realize that probably didn't help and I'm just making a huge fool of myself. 

He seems taken aback but a little happy. He then stands up showing off how much taller he actually is, "Y/N is that what you think of me?" 

I nod, 

"I mean yeah you're so delicate and handsome I bet you have a girlfriend and all" I start to ramble a little "and that's why things won't work hahaha because like you're too pretty butItottalywouldntmindyaknow?"

His face looks shocked and turns a slight rose color. 

"Y/N go on a date with me" Todoroki says, his face genuine.

"Whaaaaa"

He nods. "Tomorrow. I'll meet you here after school. You know maybe I'll get to be your pretty boy" When he says the last part hints of embarrassment cover his face.  

And for the first time ever I see him smile and walk out

Well then.....

....................

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

An: I hope you enjoyed it! And I know it's a little cringy and short.

Edit: 9/26/21