A Little Strange - Tendou satori

It's short sorry
Also his song is on a 24 hour loop in my head
.
.
.

My name is Y/N and I'm one of the team managers for the Karasuno boys volleyball team. I really like my job! It's fun and I usually meet a lot of new people, plus I get to work with the seriously beautiful Kiyoko and Yachi. Today is serious though, the boys are playing Shiritorizawa. This  game will decide if they go to nationals. I'm so nervous for them but I have faith they can do it!

*before the game*

I walk around this huge place looking for a vending machine because the boys wanted snacks and drinks.

Ah Ha! found one! I walk over to the machine and start to feed in the money but then one of the snacks get stuck!

"No, no, no, no....awww come ON!" This is just frustrating now. I look around and don't see anyone so I start to shake the machine.

"Need help?"

Uh oh caught. I turn around and look up too see a really tall redheaded guy staring at me. His face kind of looked like a OwO face (thinking about it made me giggle) He was wearing a Shiritorizawa jacket.

"Would you mind?" I ask actually struggling. He just shakes the machine a little bit and the snacks fall. I look at him in shock.

"Sorcery"

He laughs, "No, just luck. I'm Tendou Satori btw, pleasure to make your acquaintance"

"And I'm Y/N. Karasuno's manager" he nods. "I figured" I chuckle a little and start to collect the snacks from the bottom of the machine, "so what position do you play Satori?" I assumed he was on the team. 

"That's a secret " he winks. Well guess I'll find out later anyway.

We soon part ways. Well he was interesting, and tall, and kinda cute- wait no he's the opponent 

*After the game*

Wow we won! Karasuno is going to Nationals and that was one crazy game! I feel my heart pounding in excitement. I need to go congratulate the boys!

I run down there after they're done and the boys spot me. "The curvy goddess of Karasuno come to papa" Nishinoya and Tanka are as wild as ever with that weird nickname they gave me. I don't hit them but just tell them to calm down and give them each hugs.

"Good going Y/N I think they're gonna faint" Suga says as the rest of the team laughs at the boys who are now celebrating. I go around giving my congratulations and giving hugs. I even gave a hug to the ol grump Tsukishima.

I want to find Tendou though. Turns out he was a middle blocker and he has this scary nickname "The Guess Monster".

I sprint through the halls until I see Tendou walking out of the locker room with a gym bag slung over his shoulder. He seemed somber and I was rethinking of talking to him. 

"Tendou!"

He looks at me and gives me a creepy but charming OwO smile. "Good game Tendou. You guys played hard." He nods. "Thank you Y/N, you're very kind and congratulations on your guy's win" I just give a quick nod.

So what now Y/N, what are we doing here?

"So you're the guess monster huh" I look at him giving a sheepish smile. "Oh yeah I suppose but I don't think I'm much of a monster" he shrugs a little. "Well on the court you are! You were amazing. You used a technique I didn't even know existed!" He turns his face away trying to brush off my compliments.

"So um Tendou......would you wanna"

"What was that last part?" I take a deep breath, "so would you wanna maybe go out some time?"

His eyes widened a tiny bit in surprise. "Of course. I'd like that" I can't help but smile like an absolute idiot but then we exchange phone numbers promising to keep in touch. 

"So I'll call-"

"DON'T TOUCH OUR CURVY GODDESS YOU BASTARD" I roll my eyes as Nishinoya and Tanka come running over and drag me away, separating me and Tendou. They can be much at times. I awkwardly walk away with the boys and wave back at Tendou.

"Come on Y/N. Did he hurt you?" Nishinoya questioned

"Actually he was really sweet"

The both look at me a little shocked
A GUY LIKE THAT?! SWEET?

I still can't believe I did something so out of character and my face flushes the entire time walking back to the bus all the while Nishinoya and Tanka are growling like untrained dogs.

............

Hi I know it was a little short and crappy but I love Tendou so much. He's too cute!

Edit: 9/26/21