•Jealousy• Katsuki Bakugou

Request: Twilight8180
Y/N P.O.V.
I'm the girl who never gets hit on by guys my age. Sometimes creepy old men cat call me while I'm walking home but never too bad. And usually I'm okay with that. I never have to worry about men being perverts, but sometimes it can be a hit to the old self esteem.

You see I'm friends with the notorious 1A flirt, Denki Kaminari, we hang out in a group people call the Baku-squad. He's always talking about how pretty the girls like Momo and Tsuyu are. He flirts with all the girls except me. Does he think I'm that ugly?

I collect my thoughts as I take my lunch tray to the table and sit down next to my rambunctious friends. It's not like I even want Denki to flirt with me it's just....gah I don't know how to describe it. I frown a little.

"Chubbs what the hell is wrong with you?" I look up to see Bakugou aggressively eating an apple while looking at me. Kirishima notices and pipes up "yeah (nickname) you look a little down everything good?" I nod since my problem was stupid. Jiro looks at me in a little disbelief but eventually we all go back to the normal conversation.

The next morning I wake up in my dorm room and start to get dressed for school. I use my quirk (the ability to move in animate objects) to get ready faster. I was thinking of starting breakfast for everyone. I decided that I would start making pancakes because it's easy to make a large quantity and everyone liked them the last time I made them.

Slowly I see my classmates getting up one by one. They were all in the school clothes even though we had an hour and a half before school starts. By now I had enough pancakes for everyone and the each grabbed their plate, thank me, and start to eat. Then Kirishima walks up and sits on the counter next to me. "Good morning Y/N! You look pretty today" huh? "Oh thank you and good morning" I blush a little at the compliment and continue to eat my breakfast.

I nibble on my pancake until the ever loud Denki comes up to me. "Y/N! Thank you for the breakfast beautiful!" What the hell? It's not like the boys were ever mean to me but they were never one to give out right compliments either. I just blush and nod.

Everyone finishes the breakfast and head off to school. I walk eith the Baku-squad but slightly behind with Sero standing next to me. He unexpectedly grabs my hand. "Y/N you are so pretty you know?" I'm speechless. "O-oh? Um thank you Sero" I give him a genuine smile. Denki playfully pushes Sero off me. "Hey man you can't have Y/N for yourself! Right Bakugo?" I don't say anything and just timidly look at the ground, surprised by all the sudden attention. Bakugou looks back at us and makes a small tch sound, "Whatever, it's just Chubbs"

Of course. Just Chubbs.

Mina tells all the boys to stop being so desperate for my attention and grabs my hand and we walk in front of the rest of them all the way to school.

Aizawa-sensi asks us to take our seats as soon as we enter so we do. We start our daily lessons that are terribly boring. When english time rolls around their was a brief pause because Prenser Mic was running a little late. I feel a small tap on my shoulder and look over to see a small muttering Midoriya. "Are you alright Midoriya?" He nods " I-I just wanted you to know Y/N c-chan that you look very pretty today" He finishes his sentence and looks like he's going to blow a fuse. I blush a little too and thank him. I hear a small annoyed sound from Bakugou. What's his problem?

It's now time for the hero course class. We all get changed into our hero costumes. I was excited to see mine because I had just sent it in for renovation. Aizawa sensi hands me my new case and I run to the locker room. I set down the new case and open it to see.....

"WHAT"

All the girls look at he concerned. "Y/N what's wrong?!" I look at the wall with a blank face of disbelief. "M-my costume.....it's... duhhhh" I just kinda loose my words and go into a semi-denki mode. Uraraka picks up my costume and examines it. "Come on Y/N.... yes it's a little revealing but it isn't bad and I'm sure it works better for your quirk!" I sit up and give a brave smile and go get changed.