Babysitting - Kuroo Tetsurō

100k special <<<33
A/n: sorry if you don't have siblings lol

It's an early evening on a Thursday. I sit at the table doing my work as my mother making some sort of food. "Y/N can you please watch the kids for the weekend?" My mother asks even though I know it really wasn't a question. "Of course ma, you and dad enjoy yourselves! I've got this!" I smile even though I know that this another addition to my current stress.

"Thank you sweetheart" My mom kisses my forehead and walks upstairs to pack, well I assume.

*the next morning*

The next afternoon my parents are getting ready to leave. There's a car pulled out front and my father carries the last bag to the trunk. "Okay! So remember (youngest brother) has been going through this phase of only eating chicken nuggets so if you could try and get some veggies or at least something in there that's be great. Also (younger sister) has to take her meds in the morning AND night! And finally don't forget that (other younger brother) has his first soccer game on Sunday and please take pictures. You know they're only 6 years old once!" She continues to ramble on about the needs of my siblings and I just nod while taking mental notes before finally reassuring her everything would be okay and not to worry.

"Alright sweetie I love you. Good luck! See you Monday morning!" She gives me a hug and hops in the car. Ahh my mom always so busy. She'd probably loose her head if it wasn't attached to her neck. I turn around and walk back inside and shut the door behind me taking a big sigh before looking at the little kids in-front of me.

"So guys what should we do before dinner?" The two older kids shrug and my youngest brother just runs off somewhere because I think his 2 year old attention span ran out. "Um so what do you guys want for dinner?"

"Chocolate!" "Ice cream!" I chuckle a bit. Well that's the last time I ask kids for dinner suggestions. I tell the kids to do their homework and tidy up their rooms and they listen to my surprise. I decided to go check on (youngest brother) quickly before starting dinner. Mom said he was going through the stereotypical "terrible 2s" phase. When I walk into boys' room I see (other younger brother) cleaning his side and making bed but I see (youngest brother) playing with some toy dinosaurs. I smile at his cuteness and go and make some dinner.

I decided to make it easy on myself with some chicken nuggets and Mac & cheese with a side of broccoli. The kids wash their hands and eat their food (well you know who only ate their nuggets) After dinner they get ready for bed they hop into bed and even though it takes a bit of time they're all asleep.

What was mom talking about "good luck" this is gonna be easy.

I smile to myself, the kids were angels! I finally relax and sit down finishing 1/2 of my mountain of homework. What only feels like minutes latter I check my phone and realize I got message almost an hour ago.

Kuroo: Just realized I hadn't gotten the chance to talk to you today lol. Anyways was just gonna say goodnight :)

I smile at my phone. Kuroo and I were friends who had a nerdy bond over chemistry. He was super cool and kinda cute. Of course I'd never tell him that but ya know it makes me feel good that someone like him acknowledges me. I go to sleep happy and prepare for a    chill weekend.

*in the morning*

"NO ITS MINE YOU KNOW ITS MINE"
"I DONT CARE YOU CAN SHARE"

I shake awake at the sound of children yelling. I check the time realizing it's 11:30  holy shit- can't believe I slept so late. WAIT THE KIDS OH MY GOD. I sprint out of my bed boarder line tripping on my own feet.