•Swim with me• Haruka Nanase

This was a request by BILLIE-sugapanda I hope you like it and I'm sorry for the wait. I'll try my best to get the requests out.

Haruka and I have been friends since grade school, though he prefers to be called Haru because his full name sounds like a girl's name.

He really likes to swim. I can't count how many times Makoto and I had to stop him from just dropping his clothes and jumping into the closest body of water.

"Y/N are you okay?" Haru is waving his hand in front of my face trying to get my attention.

I look at him. "I'm fine Haru. Are you ready to go?" He nods then grabs my hand and starts dragging me towards the school. Figures he would be excited it is time for swim club after all.

We get to the club room and greet everyone there. Haru drops my hand and goes to change. That makes me a little sad, his hand wrapped around mine felt so warm and safe. I stare at my empty palm, wishing for Haru to come fill the space that's noticable to what seems like only me.

Suddenly someone smacks my palm like a high five. "Good afternoon Y/N" I look up to see a smiling Makoto. "Hey Makoto, how are you?"

He shrugs and we have a little small talk as we walk towards the pool. I then remember some of my manager duties I forgot to do this morning so I say quickly say good bye and run back into the club room.

As I walk into the room I see someone standing there and as I get closer I realize that it was Haru. And he was in his bathing suit.

Of course I've seen him shirtless thousands of times but I still can't seem to get over how attractive he is.

I start to walk back out so I don't keep staring at his body but suddenly he calls my name.

"Y/N hey! Have you seen my goggles. I can't find them" I shake my head not really hearing him. All I can focus on is how attractive he is. Then he comes closer to me and I feel my heart start to beat a little faster.

"Do you remember the last time I wore them?" I shrug, "uh maybe yesterday... oh wait actually I do know where they are" I walk over to my bag and dig through it and when I reach the bottom I dig put Haru's goggles.

"You left them here and I picked them up. Sorry I forgot to tell you" He just smile and grabs them out of my hand and kisses my cheek.

"No worry Y/N. You're the best and thank you"

As he walks away all I do is just kinda stutter and I feel my face get hot.

Haru just kissed me......

Haru kissed me.....

Wait get ahold of yourself Y/N! It was just on the cheek and it was a thank you kiss!

I take a deep breathe and grab the stuff I originally came in here for.

I walk back out to the pool area and sit next to Ms.Amakata while she holds her umbrella over her shoulder. "Ms. Amakata, where's Go?" She shrugs and continues to sun bathe but not actually sun bathing thing.

All the boys are in the pool. Haru is swimming laps while the others are listening to another one of Rei's rants.

"Boys! Where's Go?" They all look over to me with confused faces as if they are just now noticing that their manager wasn't there.

"CANNON BALL!"

Go runs out of the locker room in her bathing suit and jumps in the pool. She comes aboves the water and moves her hair out of her face. Everyone has stopped what they were doing and looked at her, even Haru.

"I thought since we aren't all that busy today it could just be a free swim for everyone!" She smiles happily and starts to float on her back and the boys all smile and start to play around. They were all splashing around for a while and even for a little bit Haru joined in. I smile at seeing them so happy and start to day dream for a while.

"Y/N are you getting in?"

"Oh um hey Haru" I notice he got out of the pool to talk to me, "oh no I didn't bring my swimsuit" He smiles kinda evil-ish. "Actually I have it"

I stare at him confused. "Why the hell do you have my bathing suit?!" I can't help but blush a little. "Well you never know when there's an opportunity to swim and you always leave it at your house and I want you to swim with me. So I asked your (guardian) if I could take it so we could go swimming together"

I can't help but smile a little. That was so dumb and so like Haru.

"So come swim with me Y/N"

I shake my head. I can't wear a swimsuit around these people. All the guys are slim and muscular and Go is skinny and pretty. I'm nothing like that..... I would embarrass myself.

"But why? Please! Pretty please!" Haru pouts. I cant help but laugh of course only swimming would be the thing to get him to act so childish.

"I said no and it isn't that important Haru. Now go enjoy your swim" His face becomes sad and he whispers something that I don't hear and jumps back into the pool.

After that little encounter I can't help but feel flustered and stand up and go look for a water fountain.

I find one on the side of the school and wash my face, take a drink, and then sit on the ground with my back against the wall.

I sigh. Why can't I be pretty? Why can't I be skinny? And why couldn't I be someone deserving of Haru?

"Hey Y/N" I don't even have to look up to know that it was Haru. I don't say anything because I don't want him to know what I'm thinking about. It's pathetic.

"Listen Y/N I'm sorry that I upset you asking you to swim with me it's just that swimming means so much to me and so do you. I just wanted the girl I love to experience the thing I love with me"

Love......?

I turn my head so I'm looking at Haru.
"You love me? Like in that way" Haru squats down and brings our faces close together.

"Yes I love you. I love you very much Y/N"

I stare at him in shock from the sudden confession. His eyes are beautiful and I can't detect any hint that he was lying either.

"I love you too Haru"

Haru gives me one of his beautiful yet rare smiles and slowly leans closers so our faces are now touching. "Can I kiss you Y/N?" I nod and he gently places his lips on mine and gives me a sweet kiss. He tastes like a pool, I think to myself. I bet if this happened during a trip to the beach he would taste like saltwater. All he does is swim. After a few moments I smile to myself and give a happy sigh.

"Are you alright Y/N?" I giggle and hug Haru and only then I noticed he was still wet from swim club. "I'm perfectly happy Haru. I just cant believe that this is happening"

He seems to get what I'm saying and just stands up and offers me his hand which I gladly grab.

"Will you swim with me Y/N?"

I take a deep breathe. I'm still self conscious about my body but other peoples' opinions don't matter. I love Haru and he loves me for who I am.

"Sure thing Haru"

...................

So hey guys I'm sorry for slow updates. I've been a little stress lately with the new way school is and everything. I'll try my best to get things done. I want to thank you all for requesting and supporting my book it truly means the world to me. And we recently hit 7k reads and this is just amazing. Hopefully some time soon I plan on releasing a sorta angsty Oikawa book. It'll be similar to the movie Your Name, which is a great movie. Again thank you and I love you guys. Please stay safe!

~Author