•Formal Attire Required• Mammon

Y/N P.O.V.
"Mammon No" I repeat obviously annoyed.

The Avatar of Greed whines. I try and get up from my bed and he grabs my wrist gently stopping me. "Oh come on Y/N! I have to go and I don't want to go alone and all my brother's would tease me if they knew I'm in debt again!" He gives me puppy eyes through his sunglasses.

I roll my eyes. "Please remind me what it is your inviting me to" He sighs and lets go of my wrist and leans back on my bed. "A witch that I owe some money says that if I attend her formal gala thing she'll forget the remaining grim." I flop down next to him, "Why?" He shrugs "I don't know something about me being a powerful demon second born raises her witch street cred" I giggle, "okay then"

He jumps up, "so you'll go?" I nod, "sure but I need a dress" Mammon scoffs, "well don't look at me I'm not paying for it!" I get up and walk over to my door slightly grabbing the handle. "Oh okay just guess I'll have to ask Asmodeus and go try on dresses with him"

"Wait no, I'll go with you and I'll pay! Don't go ask him he's all touchy feely and stuff" Mammon blushes while looking away being a typical tsundere.

I pretend to play innocent walking over to him and look up at him. "Oh does that bother you Mammon?" He huffs, "no stupid human! It's just a waste of time" I roll my eyes basically saying yeah sure. "No come on I'll drive" He walks to the car while wiggling his car keys.

We arrived at the mall and walk around looking for a good store. Mammon grumbles about not having money while he walks beside me. "Hey this place looks good let's go" I tug on Mammon's jacket and walk into the store. We walk in and a nice lady (well I thought) greeted us and asked if we can help us. I didn't really want to talk because I was kinda shy so I nudged Mammon and he got the idea and then spoke up. "Um yeah my.....friend.... needs a formal dress" He looks down at me, who was now hiding behind him in self consciousness. She smiles and looks especially happy when Mammon spoke the word friend and guides us to the back of the store.

She shows us a few dresses and I start to notice the quality. They were all hideous and looked like a grandmother's shower curtain. Like I'm a big girl but these were just ridiculous. Mammon doesn't notice and is just playing on his D.D.D. The lady just gives me a dirty look and fake smile.

"Umm ma'am is there anything else we could look at" I say in a really small voice. She gives a fake shocked look that I wouldn't like her suggestions. "Ummm I don't think there is anything else appropriate for your size" Oh.... OH. "Oh um okay I guess we'll just go somewhere else" I look down ready to grab Mammon so we can walk out. But just as I go to tap his shoulder she speaks up.

"I think we might have some more options!" I look at her and then look at Mammon who is just now giving a small spec of attention to the situation. The sales assistant grabs my hand and leads me to another side of the store. It takes a while but we finally find a beautiful floor length blue dress. I walk out of the dressing room and give the sales assistant and Mammon a twirl.

"What ya think?" Mammon smiles "I think you look pretty good!" I smile, "Wait look you haven't even seen the best part......IT HAS POCKETS" we both cheer about the pockets like goofballs. At this point the lady had given up and just walked away. I go back into the changing room to put on my clothes and I realized I hadn't checked the price.

800 GRIM! (I'm assuming grim is like equal to the USD) oh goodness. I'm not going to make Mammon buy this I'll just find something in the back of my closet. I walk out with the dress and start to find a worker to return it but Mammon stops me. "Human what are you doing?!" I smile "oh the dress is a little expensive so I was just going to make due" He sighs and slightly ruffles his hair and takes it to the register.