•Makeover• L Lawliet

Hey if you're reading this again and it seems slightly different I just changed the title!
This was a request by KirishimaIsMyHusband hope you like it

Being a detective is amazing. I love helping people and the thrill of the job, but don't get me wrong. Working on the Kira case absolutely scares the hell out of me.

I am the only woman on the taskforce, but being the chubby girl I am the guys don't really see me like a woman. They see me more as a less capable coworker.

Misa and I do hang out and I don't mind, but I feel like the time I spend with her is more of a reason the men think I should stay in the background.
.

.

.

I wake up in my room at the headquarters. I'm pretty sure I have the day off but it's not like I really have anything to do. I take a quick shower and get dressed in what I usually wear, a pair of dress pants and a button up shirt. I pull my hair back and walk downstairs hoping to find a cup of coffee.

"Y/N!!" I look over to see Misa calling my name. "Good morning Misa" She smiles and then grabs my arm like we're old pals from high school.

"Y/N did you know you practically wear the same thing every day" I just nod not liking where this situation is going. "You are a woman you know dress like one! Show skin be sexy! You work with all men make them drool. Except Light of course" I sigh "easy for you to say Misa" She tilts her head in confusion making her blonde pigtails swing to the side.

"What do you mean Y/N?"

"Not trying to win your pitty because I don't need it but Misa you're pretty. You CAN show skin and people will be wowed. People want to see a body like yours not like mine" I let go of her arm and walk into the kitchen and pour my coffee.

"Good morning detective L/N. Sleep well?" I look up to see L eating pancakes with what looks like a whole bottle of syrup and powdered sugar.

"Uh yes I did Ryuzaki. Did you?" He simply nods and then continues to eat his pancakes while sitting in his odd position. Until suddenly Misa busts in the kitchen.

"Y/N you ran off! But I thought about what you said and I think you are very pretty." I smile "Thanks Misa it's fine. Plus I like my work clothes" I smile into my cup while taking a sip.

"I hate to eavesdrop, but what are you talking about?" Uh oh. My boss doesn't need to hear my personal insecurities. I look at Misa giving her a death glare but she just sits down at the table next to L.

"Well Y/N is always wearing those clothes and I think she should put on something pretty, but she said it doesn't really suit her"

I pretend not to hear them as I put slices of bread into the toaster. L just goes quiet and shoves more pancake in his mouth while nodding.

"Don't you think I should give Y/N a makeover Ryuzaki!" He looks at me through his hair. His eyes are so dark and intense.

"I'm not entirely apposed to seeing her in something other than those clothes" L looks away and I feel my face slightly heat up. Was that a complement?

Misa squeals and drags me out of the kitchen leaving once slice of toast dangling in my mouth while the other fell to the floor.

It's been about an hour and Misa is still digging through my closet trying to find something "sexy"

"Ugh what are you 82?!" She yells in frustration looking for something. I lay back on my bed knowing that she'll give up soon.

A few minutes later I hear a little gasp "Y/N! I didn't think you'd have something like this!" I shoot up trying to look at whatever has her so excited.