•Struggling• Tsukishima kei

Hey guys it's Author-chan! And this chapter is very long overdue to a dear friend of mine tigergirllolipop I have no idea if you remember requesting this but I hope you enjoy it!

Also I would really appreciate it if you joined my haikyuu discord server!! I could really use some new friends. I hope it'll be fun so I hope to see you there! https://discord.gg/m6KYhxZ

Y/N P.O.V.
I can't help but feel that Tsuki and I are starting to drift. We've been dating for a while now but it feels like he couldn't care less about what I do. I try and try to get him to spend time with me but he's always busy or at least he says he is. Does he even care?
.
.
.

"Are you coming to practice today Y/N-san?" I see Sugawara looking at me. Oh I must of spaced out in the hallway. I just smile and nod. He laughs of bit, "of course you are! I have no idea how Tsukishima managed to get such a sweetheart" He walks of probably going back to the third year classrooms.

I get back to delivering the papers teacher asked for and head back to the classroom. We were on break so everyone was speaking to themselves. Should I talk to Tsuki? Is he mad or maybe bored with me?

"Y/N! Hey!" Yamaguchi walks over dragging the tall blond with him. Tsuki sits next to me but doesn't say anything while Yamaguchi sits across from us showing his ever so precious smile. Him and I chat for a while while Tsuki just listens to music and does some classwork. Every so often I'd ask him a question or two just trying to talk to him but he just sighs and continues working.

Eventually he gets up and walks back to his seat across the room. Yamaguchi looks at me and I can see the sympathy in his eyes. "Did I do something wrong Yamaguchi?" I frown while looking at Tsuki. He sighs, "of course not Y/N....Tsuki is just Tsuki." I can't help but feel like this isn't worth it. I sigh into a smile and look at Yamaguchi. "He doesn't regret me right?" I can see the panic in Yamaguchi's eyes start to grow. He sits there yelling and telling me that he really likes me and is probably just have a hard time expressing himself.

*at volleyball practice*

I walk into the gym and set my stuff down. I look up to see Tsuki standing there and I smile at him. "Hey Tsuki! How was your day ?" I hold his hand and interlock our fingers waiting for him to answer. He just mumbles a little not really giving off any emotion.

The other guys start to walk in so I start to try and give him a quick kiss on the cheek but he walks away before I can...... what the hell?

Does he find me that repulsive?

I sigh while thinking to myself as I hear someone calling my name. "Y/N! Hey!" I see Suga waving to me so I meet him halfway. "Hey Y/N I know you only come for Tsukishima and I hate to ask you but Kiyoko isn't here today and Yachi has an extra class so would you mind being like a substitute manager?" Suga gives me a sweet and desperate smile. I nod excitedly, "of course! And I'm not only here for Tsuki I care about all of you!!" He thanks me giving me a small hug and jogs off to somewhere. I cannot feel like something is a little off though.

I wheel out the cart of balls for the guys' warm up also checking for balls that could use some more air.

"Hey Y/N! Here to see the bean pole?" Tanaka asks with Nishinoya following behind him. I laugh and nod but moving out of the way as the guys are ready to start practice.

It was close to the end of practice and the guys were playing a scrimmage match. Tsuki blocked one of Hinita's spikes. I can tell by the look in his eyes that he is quite proud but then he looks at me.....wait? Does he actually care what I think? I smile and give small claps. He gives the tiniest smirk of satisfaction and regroups for the serve.

*after practice*

I hand out towels to the guys and pause infront of Tsuki. "Good job today. You looked really good" I laugh a little, "your blocks were lowkey really attractive" I awkwardly laugh while playfully punch his arm. I hear him say thanks but don't heat the rest. He just walks away and stands next to Yamaguchi. Since I'm basically a stand in manger I have to stay after to help clean up with a few of the guys I'm pretty sure it's Suga, Tanaka, Ennoshita, and Nishinoya's turn. I start to pick up the volleyballs one by one and then I feel one being lifted above my head. Oh Tsuki

"Y/N I have to walk Yamaguchi home before 10. I'm sorry I can't stay, call you later" He walks out putting the ball in the cart before going out the door.

I sigh as I finish putting the balls away. "What's the sigh for Y/N?" Suga asks clearly concerned. I start to help him take down the net. " well I know you guys aren't close or anything but, does Tsuki even talk about me or I don't know it just kinda feels like he doesn't even want to be with me" I can't help but confined in Suga he's very kind and gives great advice.

"Well I know for a fact he likes you, a lot actually. The other day in the club room Tanaka and Nishinoya were teasing him about you. Just the normal trying to get him flustered but then they were like talking about whether you guys have kissed (by the way if you have tell me later) and you should've seen Tsukishima's face!! He was bright red." I giggle, "I don't think that really proves anything?" Suga makes a nosie like he was thinking. "Well every time we travel for volleyball he naps with the dinosaur sleeping mask you bought him and when his phone dies you can see him panic a little because he can't talk to you. There's a lot but it isn't my place to tell trust me Y/N that boy is head over heels for you" I blush a little and look away while finishing the last of the chores.

"Can I walk you home Y/N?" Suga asks I nod and we walk out of the gym together. We get down the street about 2 minutes from my house and I notice a familiar glasses wearing blond sitting on a bench. Suga then notices Tsuki too so he says his goodbyes and I go sit next to Tsuki.

"Hey"

He looks up at me but it's a look I've never seen from him. It was apologetic and gulity. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask him and he puts his head on my shoulder while I gently play with my hair.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I know I've been a bad boyfriend I just...." his sentences fades and he goes quiet. "Just what Tsuki? I'll listen to whatever you have to say" He sighs and moves closer to me. "It's just a little embarrassing to admit this but I've never really been in a relationship and I'm kinda struggling. Especially with you, you just get along with everyone so well and they all seem to like you. I know I act like I don't care but I care about you a lot. Like so so much. So please I'll try and do better........ don't leave me"

I stroke his hair even more lovingly. "Tsuki I will never leave you. And yes I have to admit I thought you didn't like me but I understand. I don't want you to change anything about you, so if you need to learn slowly that's okay." Tsuki takes my hand and kisses it gently. "Wow you really are the best"

He nuzzles into me even closer. I giggle, "wow Tsuki never knew you could be so clingy" He smiles, "I just have make up for being such an ass to you" after a minute or two he stands up and offers his hand which I take and he walks me home as we hold hands.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Tsukishima"

...........................

Epilogue: The next day at practice Suga walks up to Y/N and asks about the situation with Tsuki. Which she answers and they gossip about how secretly cute the string bean could be. Then at the end of practice even with people around Tsukishima kisses his girlfriend on the cheek which he immediately regrets because Tanaka and Nishinoya wouldn't shut up.

Hey! So I really want to thank all of my readers. I can't believe that this book has almost 25k reads! You all are incredibly sweet and I appreciate and love all of you!! So thank you so much again!!!💕💕