•Breaking Point• Rin Matsuoka

Rin request: JanaNightslash
Hey guys! I'm really sorry for slow updates and I apologize in advance that this chapter isn't as good as the others.
Tw: mentions of slef harm and suicide
Y/N P.O.V.
I'm so done. This day has been horrible. No this week has been horrible. Not like my life has been any better. I'm starting to think that girls like me don't deserve happiness. All people do is tell me I'm worthless.

And I think it's true.

Nobody loves me. This is all pointless. Negative thoughts keep flooding my mind as I pull my knees too my chest. I'm sitting on my bedroom floor crying. I tried to hild it in but honestly I can't anymore, it seems like people don't realize that words hurt and I'm still human even if I have extra pounds and right now I'm at my breaking point.

I look at my floor memorizing the details of my carpet. Would anyone really miss me? I mean would anyone miss me of I-

My phone starts to buzz like crazy. I don't feel like answering so I let it go off, but the calling doesn't stop.

Finally I pick it up and I recognize the voice of my boyfriend Rin. "Y/N! Where are you?"

I burst into heavier tears at the sound of his concerned voice. "H-Home" He sighs into the phone. "Are you okay?! I've been trying to get ahold of you for almost an hour!" I cry at his scolding. "I'm sorry....." I sniffle while holding my phone close to my ear "babe what's wrong?" I hear his tone shift to that of soft concern.

"Everything is wrong.... everyone hates me Rin! And I can't take this anymore!" I hang up the call and whip my phone out of rage to the other side of the room.

In about 5 minutes I hear the sound of foot steps stomping up my stairs. Then Rin busts into my room, his hair a mess and worry plastered on his handsome face.

"Y/N!" I look up at the maroon haired boy with shock with tears in the corner of my eyes. He runs up to me and cups my face gently while staring into my eyes.

"Don't ever talk like that again okay? You scared me. I thought you were going to do something stupid and if....i-if" Rin's voice starts to break, "If I lost you I don't know what I would do without you. You're my everything Y/N" Rin pulls me closer and wraps his arms around my body, pulling me into his chest.

I just continue to cry into his shirt soaking it with tears. "I'm sorry Rin. A-And I was really thinking about it. I'm so sorry. So so sorry" I put my arms around Rin's firm back and cling onto him for dear life. 

Rin just softly pats my hair telling me that things will be okay. Rin removes his body away from mine and helps me move my body down so that we are laying down now. I bury my face into his chest breathing slightly while taking in his scent. He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me close. We just stay like this as I calm my mind down slowly drifting to sleep.

Rin P.O.V.
I look down at Y/N's sleeping face. I can't believe I had been so oblivious to her pain. From now on I plan on making sure she knows that she is loved. That she is worth it and that she means something to me.

I slowly get up qnd take off my shoes and jacket I had left on while rushing inside in concern. I pull my hair back into a ponytail and take a deep breath.

I decided to plan something special for Y/N when she wakes up from her nap.

I set some blankets on the floor in front of the tv and walk downstairs to rummage through her cupboards for snacks. After finding something good I grab a few bottles of water a d walk back upstairs into Y/N's room.

She naps for about an hour or so and then sits up staring at me.

Y/N P.O.V.
"Hey babe" Rin smiles at me showing his cute little sharky teeth. "What are you doing?" I stretch a little bit and climb over next to him on the floor. He wraps the blanket around my shoulders and pulls me closer. "I thought we could watch your favorites. I smile and cling onto his body. He slowly rubs my back.

"Y/N I love you. Like a lot. So mych I don't know how to describe it" his words sort of sting. It came as a shock that someone could care about me so much. I can't help but just pull on his shirt a litlle tighter trying to hold in the soft tears.

"You can cry on me Y/N. I don't mind"

That statement made me let loose and I start to sob softly into his shirt. Rin is the best thing to happen to me. I love him so much.