•Lipstick• Kōtarō Bokuto

Bokuto POV

Y/N is adorable. We aren't technically dating but everyone kinda knows we like each other, well I think she likes me. I hope she does because I really like her. I love the way she is always smiling and comes to my practices and cheers me up. And I really love the way her hair smells and how her hand feels interlocked with mine. And probably my favorite part about her is the way her fluffy body feels cuddled up against mine. I hope she never changes anything about her!

"Bokuto-San you're smiling like an idiot again"

"Ah! sorry Akaashi I can't help it. Hey do you know when Y/N will get here" He shakes his head. We were waiting at the school gates for Y/N so we can go hang out. I am getting bored I want Y/N! Where is she!!! I start to rock a little holding the edge of the bench. "Bokuto-San please stop that is distracting" I sigh "But I miss her Akaashi" He shakes his head disapprovingly basically asking why don't we date already.

"Miss who?"

Wait I know that voice! Y/N! I jump up and give her a big hug. she giggles while slowly peeling me off. "I saw you a few hours ago Bokuto" I grab her hand and motion for Akaashi to stand up so we can start walking. "Longest hours of my life" We laugh loudly and even Akaashi lets out a little giggle.

When we start to walk Y/N grabs Akaashi's hand. Y/N smiles happily and obliviously while I look at Akkashi with a very clear annoyed face which he responds with his usual blank stare. Gahhh holding Y/N's hand is my thing Akaashi. No fair.... But I mean Y/N looks happy so I'm happy!

As we walk we talk a little here and there. We are going to a raccoon cafe because apparently Akaashi thinks they're cute and then Y/N agreed and I can't deny I am pretty excited. I look st Y/N and then notice something. She was wearing makeup.

Y/N never wears makeup she says it's difficult and confusing. Is this why she was taking so long after school? I don't think she was wearing any this morning. I wonder why she was all dressed up? I mean she looks nice but I don't know. what if she's trying to impress Akaashi?! All the girls love him so that means Y/N would too.

I pout. Doe she really like Akaashi? I just want this one girl. Just this once.....

"Bokuto! Hello we're here!" Y/N is trying to get my attention Akaashi was inside paying for our spot. She was holding both of my wrists now looking up at me. "Are you okay Bokuto" As Y/N talked all I could stare at was her lips. The lipstick she was wearing was a red color. I wonder if....

"Bokuto-San, Y/N-chan come on they have our table ready" Y/N lets go of my wrists and runs inside after Akaashi.

* time skip *

This is terrible....

I feel like I'm watching Y/N and Akaashi on a date. And at that a really cute and fluffy one. Akaashi was all excited about the raccoons and so was Y/N. There was this one that like sat in between them and adopted them like parents and they would pet him at the same time and their hands would cross each other and then Akaashi would grab her hand and they would giggle and laugh. I've had enough.

I call them back to the table so we can drink our drinks. Akaashi goes to sit down next to Y/N but I give him a glare which he understands and lets me sit next to her.

"so did you guys have fun?" I ask trying my best to barge myself into the picture. Akaashi simply nods while Y/N gushes about how cute everything was. " And I'm sorry if you felt left out Bokuto." Y/N nuzzles her head on my shoulder. I stare at her and feel a slight heat rise to my face. And then my eyes go back to her lips and more specifically her lipstick. I just wanna put my lips on hers and tell her that I love her more than anything in the whole world. What in the world is it about that lipstick all I can think about is kissing her. Do you think it would stain my lips too? I wanna know....

"please don't be sad Bokuto I'll give you all of the attention in the world!" I smile down and the cute chubby girl clinging on to me. Akaashi smirks, "Bokuto-San isn't sad. He's jealous" Y/N sits up and gives both me and Akaashi a confused look.

"jealous?"

(quick peek in Y/N's thoughts) OHHHHH everything makes a lot of sense now! I kinda had a feeling they were into each other.

Y/N gives me this look and smiles. Does she know now? we all just stay quiet and sip our drinks. "well I wish you boys would have told me I was third wheeling"

Akaashi chokes on his drink and sets his cup down. "What?!" I yell with my eyes bugged out. She smiles. "you're jealous because I'm spending time with Akaashi, right? You two have always been close and at first i thought you were just friends but now I realize how much of a dynamic duo you guys are" Akaashi and I just stare at each other. what do we even say to this. Out of no where Akaashi starts laughing. Like his one in a million genuine laugh.

"Y/N-chan we are not interested in each other" Akaashi looks at her and smiles. She just looks away embarrassed and we drop the conversation. I think I might have to tell Y/N the truth. She must be so confused.

When had finished our time at the cafe and are walking home. Akaashi had already left so it is just Y/N and I. I am holding her hand and she is humming a small tune. "Y/N so about that whole thing at the cafe. I just want you to know that I am not into Akaashi like that...even though he is really pretty" She just nods and I stare at her lipstick that still hasn't dulled from it's beautiful color. She is just so pretty.

"Hey Y/N can I talk to you?" I take her hands and lead her to a bench. Y/N looks at me with full attention. Focusing on my every word.

"Now I know that I'm usually a pretty loud and out going guy and I always tell people how I feel because I hate thinking about stuff. But usually things are simple. You are different. You confuse me and amaze me and I have never been in love but I think this is it. I love it when you hold my hand and I can't describe the way I feel when you say my name. And when you get insecure about being chubby it hurts my heart and all I want to do is hold you close against my chest and tell you that you are the prettiest girl I have ever met. And today all I thought about was how lucky Akaashi was and how much I wanted to kiss you."

Y/N is spechless and just staring at me blankly with a blushing face. "you love me? and you wanted to kiss me?" I nod excitedly, " I wanna kiss you so bad. And I want you to be mine and for your lipstick to smudge on my face so everybody knows it!" I pause a little after I said I that because Y/N hasn't even said that she likes me back.

"Well Bokuto I had no idea you felt that way about me. And honestly I think about you all the time. The way you are always happy to see me and how cute it is when you are excited about something. I also think you're amazing when you land those amazing spikes during volleyball and I want to be the one to cheer you up every time you go into your sad mode." she smiles at me.

"I love you too, Kōtarō Bokuto"

I jump up in excitement. Hell yeah Y/N is mine!

"and about wanting my lipstick smudges on your face." Y/N grabs the collar of my school uniform and pulls me closer and kisses me. This is even better than I imagined her lips are soft and she's an amazing kisser.

After a little bit she pulls away blushing like crazy and I bet I am too. "so Y/N did it smudge" I smile goofy and she just speed walks away.

"Hey wait! Y/N "

.............................

epilogue: "Hey Hey Hey! everybody look at my girlfriend! " Bokuto shouts while showing off Y/N while she just laughs ad blushes awkwardly. "yes we are happy for you Bokuto-San. Now can we please practice" Akaashi asks like a tired mother of 6. Bokuto guides Y/N to the bleachers. "Please wait for me Y/N" He kisses her forehead and jogs off to join his team.

Hi Guys! So I really apprecite all the reads and votes that this story is getting! I love you guys and I am going to write requests but I would also like to mix some of my own chapter ideas in there! So agian thank you and I love you , stay safe.