Chapter 81: Endings

Start from the beginning

Aria turns and looks at the Oni "You know uncle Omega their's one spell in my mother's book that was too dangerous to try, but now in my Oni form, I'm not afraid.."

"You don't mean.." The Omega looked at the orb in her hand

"Yes" Aria smirks "I do"

"NO" he yells

Aria held the orb out "Script! Obliteration!"

The orb grew bigger and bigger till it swallowed up all of the Oni. Aria released the orb and jumped over the great walls of the Monastery. The ninja stared at her as she quickly put up a barrier. A huge blast destroyed everything around the monastery within a 5 mile radius.

Aria put the barrier down and fell to her knees. They soon heard banging on the door.

"n-no way, that was my strongest attack" Aria says as her Oni form dissipates and she returns to her normal blonde hair and green eyes

"Trust me you took out a whole lot of them" Garmadon tells her patting her head "good job, you tried, but not even the strongest Oni can take out an entire army on their own, be proud"

Aria pants an closes her eyes

"Aria" Lloyd runs over to her worried 

"I'm fine" Aria opens her eyes and stands up, she leaned against Lloyd a bit

The door rattles, under the banging of the Oni.

"that's not going to last forever" Cole says

Cole's last word echoes in Jay's mind as he glances at Nya "Nya" he turns to her and takes off his hood "I have to ask you something important"

"What? Now?" Nya questions

Nya throws off her hood

"Yes, now" Jay gets down on one knee, puts his nunchucks on the ground, inhales slowly, and starts talking rapidly. The rest of the Ninja and Master Wu turn to look at him

"Nya, you make me so happy everyday" Jay says, Nya shakes her head and stares at Jay, confused "When we're not together, I miss you so much that it feels like part of me is missing" Pulls out the token, and splits it in half, holding one half out to her "Will you be my Yang?"

Nya gasps, taking the token from Jay.

Cole comes up behind Nya "Now you're asking?!"

Kai joins Cole "We seriously need to talk about your sense of timing, Jay!"

"No" Aria says "for all we know there may not be another time"

Nya looks at Jay, and throws her spear away "Yes!" she jumps into Jay's arms and hugs him "Of course! Yes, yes, yes!"

The doors and the barricade slowly breaks down. Jay picks up his nunchucks.

"Nya, Jay, it's been fun, guys" Cole says

Zane nods "It has been an honor"

"their's no other way I'd rather go out" Aria smiles "then besides my real family.. not the ones out there"

The ninja all smile as well.

"We're gonna go out with a bang" Jay jokes

Darkness climbs in over the walls of the monastery.

"Let's kick some ass!" Aria shouts standing up straight

Kai laughed "Alright let's give 'em—"

"A tornado!" Lloyd shouts

"Yeah! Let's give 'em a tornado!" Kai starts to run, comes back, and then looks at Lloyd "Uh—wait, what?"