Chapter 32-Kidnapped Pt 1

The next day every single person with who Mavis worked with were very worried about her they visist her and brought her flowers and gifts her manager came and told her that she needed a temporary break she didn't want to lose such an important star besides she wanted Mavis to work on her wedding as well after all Mavis's happiness also came to mind and not just work. Liberty also came she hugged her and cried, Mavis stayed at the Dragneel mansion her parents came to stay after last's night incident the media quickly caught their new target so of course they were outside the gated property like hungry beasts waiting to get their prey to get out. Security came to escort them out the area when they gave up they left.

*Later on*

The gang showed up with their parents after all their parents were all friends with each other the og gang in their time. "Don't worry at least Mavis is alive right?" Silver asked Mavis mother. "The more important thing is who in the world is after her and our children if it's that child of the Strauss family I won't forgive them!" Irene said "I agree with you mother" Erza said appearing inside the room "Erza go back with Mavis and the others we're going to discuss some things" Irene said hugging her Erza smiled understanding as she hugged her back "Alright." She left closing the door leaving the adults talking. "That girl has done terrible things to our children trying to get my son's affections is sicken! Who does that?!" Ms Dragneel asks as Igneel tries to calm his wife "Easy there" he said "That child is problematic...she's a lost caused who knows what evil brought her to turn into the devil" Grandeeney said she was the grandma of Wendy "My grandson still hasn't been too much around his friends after all he works to the bone" Makarov said sitting on his chair "Grandps!" Igenel said hugging him he was like a grandpa to all of them they loved him very much. "I still won't forget her she chased our daughter to the pool making her break her leg...At least Juvia had her friends by her side." Ms. Lockser said happily "If she ever hurt my little Canna I'll talk to Strauss and beat him up.." Gildarts said holding his fist.

*Meanwhile*

While the adults talked to each other the gang was with Mavis cheering her up. Gajeel bought a present for Mavis he blushed as he gave her the box "Here" he said "Oh thank you so much Gajeel!" Mavis said smiling as she hugged him Gajeel hugged her back then everyone else started to tease him being so nice. "Shut up! You know she deserves it or have you all forgotten that today is Mavis 10th anniversary for being Japan's number one musician of all time?" He asked this made eveyone go blank well the girls gave her gifts the boys forgot. "Oh...yeah..." Natsu and Gray said Then Zeref came in rushing with a huge cart of Mavis favourite foods "I'm sorry! I was making these last night!" He said panting. "Aawww thank you Zeref!!" Mavis drooled as she stared at her food "See none you men can do that for us!" Canna said shaming the guys "Well maybe Gajeel he actually bought Mavis a present and you Jellal..what's wrong with you?.." She asked him as he slowly went to the corner sulking. Zeref went to cheer him up "I didn't know that..how was I supposed to know??.." He asked Zeref "Open it up!" Canna said as the girls told mavis to open it then Mavis opened the box seeing a cute plushie of her favourite character from the Hello Kitty brand

" He asked Zeref "Open it up!" Canna said as the girls told mavis to open it then Mavis opened the box seeing a cute plushie of her favourite character from the Hello Kitty brand

Her eyes sparkled as she screamed making the guys go back getting frightening "OMG!!! LIMITED EDITION!!!! I ALWAYS WANTED ONE FOR MY COLLECTION!!!" Mavis said in pure joy.  The guys almost had a heart attack at Mavis even Zeref almost lost his soul "N-Natsu I-I think he died..." Jellal said as he shaked Zeref back to reality "ZEREF!! Get your soul back inside man!" Natsu goes to him shaking him violently. The girls didn't payed attention to them trying to bring Zeref back to 'life' "It's so CUTE!!!" They all said giggling Lucy stared at it 'I don't find it that cute...' She thought she had forgotten she was a tomboy some of those feelings came back she was half tomboy half girly she tried to fight the urge but couldn't she joined the girls at how cute the plushie looked like. Natsu sawed Lucy having her 'girly moments' he chuckled 'Even if you were a tomboy back then or now you're still you even if you changed a little you still know how to kick ass my Lucy' he smiled to himself. After a while the girls were in the garden walking around looking at the flowers and trees while the boys played a new videogame they liked "Wow the dragneels liked tropical nature" Mavis said joking around "Hehe I bet Natsu was a monkey this looks like a Jungle" Wendy said laughing as the girls sat down on a table drinking tea "Wow Juvia love your new look!" Canna said grinning "Thank you gray bought me new clothes" Juvia said as she was wearing a black crop top with ruffled floral print and a white silky skirt. "You lokk beautiful Juvia" Erza smiled at her "Thank you Erza" Juvia smiles back "Geezz it's not fair that Gajeel gave a present for Mavis he's always making fun of my height.." Levy murmured "Hhmm do you like Gajeel?" Juvia asks Levy smirking "Y-Yes I do..." Levy mumbled gets a bit red "Can you speak up?" Canna teased her "Yes I like him.." Levy spoke up a bit "More louder Levy we can't hear you" Lucy said smiling "Yes I do like him!" Levy stands up screaming as her face was so red the girls squeal congratulating her for confessing.

Out of nowhere men in black came for the girls they grabbed every single of them putting a rag in their mouths to make them passed out the first one was Wendy then Canna and Levy, Juvia and Erza were fighting to breathe and being out of their grasp "Gray...help me..." Juvia said before she got knocked out her bracelet that her mother gave her fell down from her wrist to the floor, Lucy got out of one of their gripped she started to fight one then two she got cocky and forgot go keep her guard up as one of them came hitting her with a big wooden stick on the back of her head making her passed out they all got them and took them away. The boys kept playing video games a knock came from the door "Come in" Natsu said as a maid came in "Here master" she said giving Natsu some thing before bowing and left, "What is it Natsu?" Gray asks "It's for us" Natsu said as everyone gather around Natsu. They boys got a letter from a mysterious anonymous "Let's see.." Natsu opens it and takes out the letter he reads it out loud "I got your girls..." He said the color in their faces drained...they were too late they ran outside to look for them the last time they sawed them leave was in the graden they rushed downstairs going through doors to the open green terrain fining nothing they each called their names Gray stepped on something picking it up his hands shook in terrror "What is it Gray?" Jellal asks him as Gray turns he shows them Juvia's bracelet "This is Juvia's..." He said gripping it tightly "Let's tell our parents! NOW!!" Zeref yelled as they ran back inside. The boys found every security guard knocked out some where outside as well the sight frighten them them so much even some of the workers were unconscious or tied up they helped then saying men in black came through the mansion not bothering to get the masters and mistresses.

They tell the parents the began to worry and called the police and FBI to help them "Oh Mavis!!" Mavis mother fell down her knees crying her husband was making calls, Grandeeney almost had a heart attack as Makarov held her and Zeref and Jellal, "Juvia...my little girl.." Juvia's mother sob as she was given her bracelet holding it tightly to her chest as her husband held, The Dragneels worried about Lucy, Gildarts punched the wall "Shit!! My little girl is gone!!...she's all I've..." He said crying, Irene passed out hearing that Erza was gone the news was too much for her Gray and Gajeel helped her as some servants attended her as well.

*Meanwhile*

The girls were somwhere in Fiore they were in a secret hideout in Crocus far away from Magnolia, A mysterious figured was in charged of this yet who was it?

(Published August 1, 2020)