Chapter 7-Time For Humiliation

After the thing with Lucy Natsu knew that something happened someone or something made Lucy mad he was very concerned about this but then again his first guess was Lisanna so during their afternoon classes he went to have a 'little chat' with her he would not let her hurt Lucy in any way possible little did he know that he was growing some type of feelings towards his bodyguard he just wanted Lucy to be his friend so he can protect her and so the rest of his friends would because he trusts them with a lot of stuff and they had his back even against the bitchy slut of Lisanna they hated her as well but then again his father wanted him to be a bit nice to her because her father and his are partners at the business industry and he hated that bull shit.

*A While Later*

"Lisanna!" Natsu yelled pissed at her she looked at him smiling "Natsu!~" she said happily and runned to him and jumped on him he threw her to ground as they were on the bottoms of the stairs "What the hell did you do to make Lucy mad?!" He yelled at her "I didn't do anything Natsu honest here." She said as she got up "Oh really???" He asked as he crossed his arms "Yes!! Maybe she got ticked off by something else. But why the hell do you care about her? Is she your girlfriend? Or something???" She asked him as she was really really pissed "None of your business...so DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING INTERVENE WITH ME AND LUCY'S PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP!!!" He yelled at her and left of course he didn't buy crap on what Lisanna actually said and she was just standing there with hee eyes winded and felled to her knees crying "You'll pay for this! Lucy Heartfilia!!" She yelled to herslef as her eyes turned to rage.

*The Next Day At School*

Lisanna was preparing her scheme game against the blonde bitch she hated so when Lucy had PE and lisanna was there with her they both had PE but hated each other so after their exercises and stretches Lucy went to change clothes she let her hair out and when she opned her locker red paint fell and covered all over her body all the girls laughed at her and tooked pictures of her posting them on the media saying she looked like Carrie but the blonde version Lisanna was there crossing her arms laughing and smirking Wendy was there making this as her next report Lucy was never been so humilated and left running and crying people sawed her and laughed saying if she was bloddy or did she killed somone? Once Natsu sawed her he went after her she was faster but he catched up to her "Lucy!! Who the hell did this to you???!!!" He asked her as he was serious and really furious "No master please don't get near me!!" She said and left running to the nurse's office he was there standing with his eyes winded and looked at the other people "Stop laughing!!" He yelled and went after her.

*At The Nurse's Office*

Natsu went in "Where is Lucy?!" He yelled "Mr. Dragneel don't come in barging in like a hooligan and she's taking a shower to get some of the paint off" one of the nurses said Natsu noded and called the driver to picked them up first of all called his mother and told her everything so that they can leave home and stay there for Lucy's sake. After Lucy finsihed was wearing a hoodie and some pants she still had paint on some parts of her body she sawed him and looked down embarrassed "Lucy its alright I'm here for you" Natsu said and pulled her into a hug she hugged him back and she teared up he rubbed her head "Sshh I'm here, I'm here" he said soothing her she noded "Thank you" she said he got a text that the driver was there for them "Let's go" he told her "ok master" she said he took her hand and left. The old nurse smiled at them "Young Love" she said "What?" A younger nurse asked her "Oh honey get back to work" she said.

*At The Mansion*

Once they got there the other servants found out on what happened to Lucy and felt sorry for her. Natsu was in room stilled mad on what happened to her. Meanwhile Lucy was washing her body with soap to get rid of the paint a maid came and helped her out then two more came to help as well once there were no more paint on her all the servants welcomed her to the mansion they didn't sawed her because of their chores but were there to support her. "Who ever did this is a bastard!" One butler said "I think is that girl that master Natsu doesn't like did this right Lucy???" A maid asked her "How did you know??" She asked them "We all meet her and she's really mean to all of us expect for the Dragneel family" they said "Oh I see I confronted that bitch on my first day I wasn't scared of her but today she humilated me! People were calling me 'Carrie' from that horror movie!" Lucy said "Ugh we all hate her!!! She hurted poor Rosita the elder house keeper she's just a old woman! She almost gave her a heart attacked when she scared her by destroying her room and her families photos...that she-devil did harmed to the most loving woman of this mansion" A garder said as he was mad "So now that you're here you're part of our hater group for Lisanna Strauss" they said and Lucy smiled nodding at them she joined them and got to meet everyone.

*At Night*

Lucy knocked on Natsu's room "Come in" he said and She went in "Uuumm master thank you for what you did for me earlier" she said and hugged him he hugged her back "Your welcome" he said and kissed her forehead they both blushed "S-sorry!" He said nervously "I-it's ok. G-goodnight!" She said and left Natsu realized what he just did and was pink like his hair and went to sleep and so did Lucy both slept blushing and just thought about him kissing her temple.