Chapter 22-Forgiveness

*Later On At Lunch*

A fiasco started "NATSU!!! LUCY!!!" Their friends yelled at them "What's wrong guys??" Natsu asked them "How dare you two make up rumors about us?!" Juvia yelled at them "What rumors??" Lucy asked "Don't play dumb!! You two started awful rumors about all of us!!" Canna said "Natsu you said that I show off bikinis to seduced the new coach to keep my post as captain of the girls swim team!" Juvia said as she was red of embarrassment "What?! I would never-" Natsu was cut off by Gray punching him "What??!! Why the hell would you do that to Juvia?! And seriously I a  perverted spying on my friends girls beacuse I wanna..you know do that to them??!! I ain't a sicko!!! I can't believe you and Lucy said that!" Gray said holding Juvia to him as she cried. "How dare you say that about Juvia! I'll kill you!!! You two said that I'm a brute who should be in jubi beacuse how someone like me can be here looking like a criminal!!" Gajeel yelled punching the wall. "And I being a buzz kill Lucy?! I'm strict because I stay by the rules not everyday there should be fun! I'm fun!! And you know that!!" Erza yelled galring at her. "I feel very offended that you two said that I sell drugs to others for cash?! That's ridiculous!!" Jellal said with rage "I'm so disappointed in you Lucy! One of my best friends saying that I hack teacher's computers to bump up my grades?! And you Natsu....I can't believe it.." Levi said and turned away from them "And Me! Saying that I take pictures of girl's panties and sell them to boys to get money...and sell alcohol to the lower classmen!! Who the hell in their rightful mind would invent stupid crap like that??!" Canna yells at them both as she couldn't resist her anger "You two were so mean saying that I'm a little girl who doesn't belong in highschool and that I'm not even close to become a woman...that I'm just a kid!! I'm smart to here!!" Wendy said as she started to cry.

Natsu and Lucy felt attacked by their closes friends "Guys..We didn't do this!!" Lucy said as she stand up looking at them "Why the hell would we do this to all of you?! Who the hell told you this?!" Nastu asked "It doesn't matter!! You two hurt us enough!! Let's just go!" Erza said as they all left angrily Lucy looked down and started to cry for the first time in her life she didn't want to lose the only friends she loved Natsu held her to him from a far Lisanna and Sting were laughing with excitement as they finished posting all those rumors in the blog but made it as they were put yesterday now literally everyone knew and they were shocked, laughters, grins and so many comments now their friends were the laughing stock.

Still as confused as they were they wouldn't let anyone hurt their friends who are family to them. They got up and left to check on them once they sawed them behind the bleachers all together Natsu spoke first "HEY!!! WHY WOULD WE DO THAT TO YOU ALL IF I'VE KNOWN YOU ALL MY LIFE!!!" Natsu asked they all remind quite knowing that was very true "And Me that I've not done nothing wrong! I've helped every single one of you with some thing and you guys let me in your group with no hesitation why would I do something terrible like that!!!" Lucy yelled as she cried.

Wendy went to them and with tears "I'm sorry!!" She said hugging them the others went with them "You're right Natsu we have all known you all your life and Lucy we let you join us because you showed us that you brought happiness to Natsu so we're sorry." Erza said with everyone agreeing and hugged each other saying their sorries making sure Lucy didn't cry no more as well as Wendy.

"Thank you guys. Now we need to get to the bottom of these rumors..." Natsu said their phones rang with the rumors "That's It!!!! Let's take these fucking nasty ass rumors off the internet and confront the culprit/culprits!!" Lucy yelled in anger they all agreed and left to the computer lab to let Levy do her thing. Once everything was clear the students knew that everyone wasn't like that the majority of 90% stop and disbelived them the other 10% belived every single rumor but still nasty rumors like that can't hurt a strong bond they have even if they fall down they have each other to help them in any situation there is.

After that fiasco the gang were still wondering who did this, they needed answers Lucy's first instinct was Lisanna but to everyone she changed then to Natsu's instinct it was Sting they needed evidence but once Levi hacked the rumors to deleted them the username was anonymous and it deleted itself still this issue wasn't over they wouldn't forget this.