Chapter 6-Watch Your Back Blondie

The next morning Natsu couldn't stop thinking about helping Lucy last night and how tough she was she was showing her braveness to Lisanna that scared her but then again was a bit scared that Lisanna was gonna pull one of her dirty tricks to either humiliate or hurt Lucy. During breakfast Natsu looked at Lucy "Lucy" he said "Yes Mr. Natsu?" She asks going back to their formalities she hasn't forgotten that she was a bodyguard to him. "Hey listen I know that you did good yesterday in tje cafeteria but you better watch out for Lisanna you don't know what she's capable of" he said warning her "I'm not scared of her and if you don't want to be near here I'll be there to protect you that's my duty I'm just doing my job." she said and ate her eggs "I know you're but still she's a monster she humilates others and hurts them in so many ways. I know I'm a flirt and all but still even I hate it when she does that..." He said with growl as he ate his french toast "Oh you're both are talking about thats Strauss girl?" Zeref said as he came in to eat and they both just noded. "You know her older sister is really nice and sweet she's better than her younger sister remember Natsu when I went to your school?" He asked him "Yeah! It was fun having you there! A great teacher who let me sleep during the whole lesson of English! Good times!!" Natsu said grinning and laughing "It was not fun!!" Zeref said with a tick mark "While you slept all the girls wanted me some of them wanted my boxers! And wanted to touch my-...uuummm Wood!" Zeref yelled "Dude why said "Wood"? Just say Di-" Natsu was about to say something but Zeref hit his head giving him a Maka Chop from Soul eater besidea they also loved to watch Anime. (Lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) "First of all don't give a damm Reper Chop! And Second just say Co-" Zeref hit him again "First of all stop and think that Lucy is here in our presence and second of all it's a Maka Chop!" He yelled "They both do the same thing!!" Natsu yelled Lucy just sweatdrop at them as she ate. "You were the one who called me from College to come and substitute your english class because you just wanted me to give an A!" Zeref said "Well that went well! Because I didn't want to do the fucking work!" Their head were hitting each other and Lucy sighed getting up and hit them "Please don't fight!!" She yeleld at them they looked at her "Sorry..." both said to her "Now apologize to each other!" She yelled crossing her arms. "Sorry" they both said and smiled and she was glad that their weird fight was over NOW she can eat at peace.

*At School*

While Lucy and Natsu were walking the halls during their free classes as well as the other students Lisanna was talking to the school reporter & blogger Wendy Marvel to do a 'little favor' for her and she wouldn't pick on Wendy for 48 hours Wendy agreed although didn't know what 48 hours was but still did the task. She went to the principal's office and sawed that no one was there and went through the files of Lucy once she found Heartfilia she looked through it and took pictures hearing some noises she put it back in the cabinet since it was open from the beggining and sawed the door opening she was getting scared and jumped off the window and left running to tell Lisanna what she found out she knew that what she did was asking for troubled and she didn't like it she was a good girl but hated doing Lisanna's dirty work but only so she wouldn't get picked on.

*Later On*

"What?! That's it?!" Lisanna shouted at Wendy "I'm so sorry! That's all I founded!" She said scared Lisanna sighed in frustration "Fine...this will do thank you Wendy you did good" she patted her head and left now Wendy was safe and relief. Lisanna went to the courtyard and sawed Lucy alone and smirked with little information she got it was plenty to hurt her. She went to her and said "Aaaww did Natsu left you bitch because you weren't good enough for him? How sad~" she said grinning "Shut up! You don't know what the hell you're saying!" Lucy yelled Natsu was at the bathroom that's why he left Lucy there. "Oh really?~ well you better be right or he will just leave you like your poor sick mother left you when you were bearly born she probably just wanted to end her life before she had to take care of you~" she said walking away and Lucy's eyes winded and went grabbing her shoulder "What the fuck did you said about her?! And how the hell did you know about that?!" She yelled and Lisanna shrugged her hand away from her "I know all the secrets from every student in here so you better watch your back if you don't wanna get hurt! So beware blondie because this white tiger can bite you off existence" she said laughing as she left after a few seconds Lucy was just standing there furious she punched the tree that was next to her and Natsu sawed her and went to her "Lucy! What's wrong?" He asked as he put a hand on her shoulder she calmed down "Nothing sir let's just go" she said and he nodded the both left to class now Lucy was on the hands of the white beast how will she get out of Lisanna's traps and taunts? Can she tell Natsu the thruth before he finds out? Lucy had to make a decision before she regrets ir or is it too late for her to make choice?.