Halloween Special OVA

The day has finally come! Today is Halloween!!! The day for treats and tricks!! The day when people dress up as whatever they want to get candy and get scared! Natsu and the rest have been waiting for this moment to get ready for this holiday!! Mostly beacuse the city were holding lots of festivals for tonight. The school was very decorated with all the spooktacular decorations making everyone excited for hanging out and partying.

"Guys!!! We need to go and buy our costumes! So we can get ready for tonight!!" Natsu tells his friends "We know Natsu but me and Jellal already have ours." Erza said to him "Us too!!!" Levy said hugging Gajeel making him blush and looks away "We are also got ours" Gray said to him as he holds Juvia to him "We are going in pairs as friends!" Juvia said nervously "Us too!!" Levy and Erza said as well making Gray, Jellal and Gajeel wonder what were their true intentions from the beginning. "Neat!! Me and Luce have to buy ours. Where's Wendy??" Natsu asks them "Oh she left to take care of her grandmother so she won't be back till a few days" Levy told her friends. "That sucks...." Lucy said but held Natsu's hand and smiled at him he smiled back at her after the bell rang they left the courtyard to go to class they were so excited for later on they just wished that time went faster than usual.

*Later On*

Everyone left home and promised to meet at Southgate park Natsu took Lucy to get their costumes he wanted her to get one she liked they didn't have to go as a couple but it'll be nice to dress as something diffrent but next year they would be a pair. As they were in Party City where there's thousands and thousands of costumes and halloween decorations, Lucy was amazed and rushed around the aisles to look Natsu chuckled and walked around to find something he like as they look and look and look Lucy finally found her costume and decided to hide it and be a secret for Natsu. Natsu found his and went to buy his and Lucy's at first Natsu thought she was going to dress as a candy corn and then thought 'No way...Lucy wouldn't get some thing as stupid as that right??' He asked himself and hope that she wouldn't get a sexual one either well....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) he would perfer if she did but for ONLY for him to see he was getting perverted in his dirty mind and Lucy hit his head "I know what you're thinking and no I'm not buying anything like that..." She said glaring at him with an 💢 mark. "Ooww but Lucy~~~..." He whine and she left him he whines more and goes after her.

*At Southgate Park*

The gang were waiting for Natsu and Lucy "Why are they late???" Erza asked "Don't worry Erza they'll come." Jellal said to her "Here they come!" Juvia said smiling as Lucy and Natsu came they panted as they were running. "Sorry guys but some kids were chasing us to play with them!" Natsu said as they didn't came in pair they dressed as a witch and fire demon

"Nice costumes! But we thought that you two would pair up like us!" Levy said as she and Gajeel dressed up as little red ridding hood and the wolf

"Well we don't look too shaby either." Juvia said as she and Gray were an angel and a demon

" Juvia said as she and Gray were an angel and a demon

"Except that the dress shows more of thighs..." Juvia said blushing Gray looked and stared Juvia sawed and got a bit mad made him look at her "Gray my face is right here.." She said making him blush "Yeah sorry..." He said looking down looking down at her chest making Juvia blush more and covered herslef . "Gray you copy me!!" Natsu yelled at him "No I did not!!" Gray yelled back breaking his staring from Juvia then he felt something Gajeel grabbed his neck lifting him up "Listen pal...Juvia is like a sister for me if you keep staring at her like that I'll beat your ass...." He said in a serious yet deadly voice making Gray shiver down his spine and get scared. "Put him down Gajeel I'm fine..." Juvia said to him he did and Gray said "I swear that I won't I'll protect her" he said making her blush and everyone looked at the two with interest. "Well I told Erza that she'll trip with that tail...but she won't listen..." Jellal said as he and Erza dressed as a pirate and mermaid

"I like it! Got a problem with that?!" Erza yells making Jellal quite "Alright then let's go and scare kids, get candy and have fun!!!" Natsu said happily and so they left to get candy scaring kids mostly the guys who got more candy and they went ...

"I like it! Got a problem with that?!" Erza yells making Jellal quite "Alright then let's go and scare kids, get candy and have fun!!!" Natsu said happily and so they left to get candy scaring kids mostly the guys who got more candy and they went to the carvial that was there and went to a lot of hunted houses in one of them they were in line first it was Levy and Gajeel, Erza and Jellal, Natsu and Lucy then Gray and Juvia. In the back of Gray and Juvia there were these jocks that were eyeing Juvia's rack and even started to flirt with her "I'm not interested in guys like you! So leave me alone.." Juvia said to them "But come on swewtheart let's leave to our party and we can have fun there~" one of the guys said making her more furious then Gray got his collar and said "Leave her alone...she's mine.." He swid growling and let him go as the two went in "Thank you Gray" she said hugging his arm "No problem" he holds her waist as they smiled and joined the others.

As they all walked and got scared when the lights went on part of the house the gang of jocks took Juvia away "Juvial!!" Gray yelled he and the rest left to go rescue their friend. The gang surrounded Juvia to an empty tent "Strip her boys" the main one said "No please dont!!! Gray!! Help me!!" She tried to fight back as one grabbed her bottoms and tried to pulled them down then the gang came seeing Juvia crying her clothes almost off Gray was in fury he rushed and fought them then Gajeel, Natsu and Jelall joined him The girls got Juvia and they took her out of them making sure she was alright. "Thank you guys!!" She said in Erza's arms "Those scumbags will pay for what they did!!" Erza yelled Levy called security to arest those bastards Lucy calmed her down and went to give them piece of her mind "Listen up you fucking sons of bitches!!! If ever see one of you near Juvia again I'll kill you!!!" She beats them up after that she went back "You heard the girl!! I'll kill you next time!!" Gajeel yelled and they left to Juvia. The security came and took the jocks away Juvia hugged Gajeel "Thanks Gajeel. Thank you guys. Especially you Gray." She said smiling "Of course! I was so worried about you!!" Gray said and Juvia kissed his cheek making both blush "Hey!! No kissing until you are 50!!" Gjeel said breaking the two up "But Gajeel~!...." Juvia whined and they laughed and left to have more fun in games and rides maybe a new love would spark this year.