Chapter 28-Winter Love

It's been a month and now Lucy goes back to school she was so happy to be back when she went back she was so nervous she thought people were going to hate her and that she couldn't handle anymore mental breakdowns but boi she was wrong. Lucy went inside with Natsu and the rest she was welcomed by everyone is like she was the heart of the school which she was not but still a lot of people missed her so much. The gang had their guards up from those devils they sawed Lisanana and Sting they stick together and Juvia came to them "Guys! I've news!!" She said smiling as they go to their private spot in school months ago they were in the library after school they were hanging around Natsu and gray were playing football Levy was getting annoyed as she wad reading and close her book and yells at them "STOP IT YOU TWO I CAN'T CONCENTRATE!!!" she said everyone was surpirsed Gajeel was the most surprised though he was a bit scared of her Natsu got scared and threw the ball Gray didn't catch it he got spook by Levy even if Halloween wasn't here for a couple of days the ball knocks out on a latern and it moves opening a secret hideout "Wow..." They all said and went to explore all thanks to Natsu's stupidity came in handy the hideout was an old classroom so they cleaned up and made it their own new hideout Levy was the tech tracker to see if this belong to anyone and it didn't so they remade

" They all said and went to explore all thanks to Natsu's stupidity came in handy the hideout was an old classroom so they cleaned up and made it their own new hideout Levy was the tech tracker to see if this belong to anyone and it didn't so they...

(Just don't mind the weird science stuff there and galaxy lol)

it the hideout was 2 floors the top that was isnide the clock in front of the school from inside it looked crytal clear.

(Some thing like that. Except the window isn't spiral just the form of a clock)

They were upstairs talking "So guys ever since I could walk again I've been training none stop and I let my team to the top ranks and we are going on the Moscow Tournament!!! Ever since we won against all the schools in Fiore we are going to the Moscow's Tournament in a few days!!" Juvia said happily "Juvia that's amazing!!" Lucy hugged her and she hugged her bavk everyone were happy for her hard work Gray was so happy for her he was going to hug her when Gajeel pushed him away and hugs his little sister. A few days later they were in the plane to Moscow, Russia where Juvia, swim team was, the gang were in front of the plane while Juvia was with her team. Gray has been acting strange lately it's like he realized something what's wrong and he was going to find out he had to expressed his feelings for a certain someone, he has a laid-back personality, but will get serious when the time calls for it. Zeref and Natsu knew this feeling they experienced it they just wished good luck to Gray for the rest it was a surprised. When everyone got there Russia was in the winter season which made it more beautiful Gray sawed how Juvia hoped around moving her body as she loved this season the most she looked so cute doing that he smiled to himself. At the swimming tournament Juvia was havint a meeting with her team before the tournament "Ladies we worked our asses off this year to get here! If we win we'll go compete world wide agaisnt other countries for the World Cup. So let's win for Fiore, for us but mostly for Fairy Tail High!!! Now let's beat these bitches off!!" Juvia said never in her life being that confident and determined "Yeah!!" The girls cheered "Go Fairies!!!" They left to swim. Juvia walked out like a badass which made Gray's heart skipped beats he never sawed this side of her when got serious she looked like a pissed off Lucy or worse Erza...the tournament began Juvia took her place the gun fired and she she dived in looking like a beautiful mermaid.