Chapter 33-Kidnapped Pt 2

As the girls were still tight up Wendy was crying "I'm scared" she said "Everything will be alright Wendy we're all together. We'll get out soon and go back home." Canna said making sure the small girl could calm down or else it would just worsen. "Who could of done such thing to us and why?!" Erza yelled furiously "We don't know Erza but we need to calm down our parents will come for us." Levy said to the them, they knew they would come for them but why were they held hostages for?!

Lucy's P.O.V

Daamm!! I can't think of anything to get out and help the girls out!! If we only had a map of the place then we could get out but I am getting the feeling that Lisanna is behind this! This is already far beyond anything she has done to any of us!! Or what if it's Sting's doing?! It has to be one of them for sure!! Who else had beef with us?! We need to get out of here what if Natsu and the rest take forever to get here and save us? By then we might be..No!! Think Lucy!! I need to get out of these ropes and help the other girls but getting out of here is the tricky part..Hhmm Maybe Levy can help with that!

As the girls sat there in tight up chairs in almost dim old room with only one door to get out they had to think fast before one of them died!. So Lucy started to use her nails to rip the ropes but it was useless hers were small and the ropes were a bit thicker then Canna had used the same idea and thank god she had her nails done a few days ago they were long and sharp they were doing the trick! Once Canna undid her ropes she whispered to the girls "Hey guys I'm out right now I'll help you but let's whisper who knows who's actually listening to the other door" she pushed her chair closer to Wendy and undid her first, "You're right let's communicate like this for now" Erza whispered as she was next. "Wow Canna you're a genius! Even I didn't think of your nails!" Levy whispered loud to her "Me neither after this what do we do?" Mavis asked them "Levy I'll need your help. Can you use your blueprint app to determine any exists in the area?" Lucy whispered she remember that a few months ago Levy had made an app to help architectures in their jobs for modeling buildings. "Yeah! I'll use my smartwatch for this. Good thing I designed it to look like a normal watch" Levy said as they all got untied "Alright let's plan our escape girls. Levy you scanned this place and check how many guards are out there. I've an idea how to get out of this room first." Lucy said as she huddle up the girls to explain the plan.

Once Levy finished the plan was in motion they could hear voices outside the door probably the guards there so they went to their seats and use Wendy to act as she pased out she fell down with the chair "Help!!! Our friend passed out!!" They screamed out until two guards came and sawed an unconscious Wendy. As one went down to check on her the other one was going to report what happened through his walkie talkie Lucy rushed to him and punched him to the wall hard knocking him out cold as Erza had kicked the other guard that might have broken his jaw and also got knocked out. "Daamm Erza!! You're badass!" Lucy said unbelievable "Well I did took Karate and Self Defense class when I was small" Erza said as Wendy stood up. Lucy grabbed their weapons and they left running locking the two there they took the walkie talkies just in case for any necessary needed for escaping. Levy was the guide of them they sneak by every corridor and hall hoping they won't get caught even hide something when the cost was too close on being capture again.

*Meanwhile With The Boys*

The parents had calm down a bit but the guys were suffering the most then Mira came "I heard what happened from Zeref! Let me help you guys!!" She said to them "I can't imagine the girls in some shitty place!! We need to save them!! Lucy..." Natsu clenched his fist as he punched the wall leaving a crack "I need my girlfriend back!!" He said angirly. "We already talked to the FBI and they're already investigating the situation." Mr. Dragneel said as he came back from his office. "Mavis...." Zeref was holding his rage as well as the rest of the guys "If only we had the plate numbers or something?!!" Gray yelled then Jellal stood up "OF COURSE!!" He yelled as he looked at them. "The Security cameras can give us a clue!!" Jellal said as left to the security room Natsu and the rest followed him, there Jellal was able to figure out the plate numbers even hack the cameras in the city to trace the cars "Wow Jellal you're a god damm genius man!" Natsu said suprised "Anything to help out Erza.." Jellal said that left the boys speechless then Natsu and Gray said "YOU LIKE ERZA??!!" Jellal looks back them nodding "Like no joke right??! Dude not to be rude but she's hella scary and very strict!!" Natsu yelled getting shivers since when they were younger Erza would beat his and Gray's asses. "I have liked her since we were small I was just a coward to admit it!!!" Jellal yelled surprising them he was never this aggressive he slammed his fist on the table "I want to tell her how I feel about her but now let's save them!" "Wow you're a great guy Jellal and once we rescue the girls you can tell her" Zeref said patting his head. Gajeel looks away did he wanted to tell them that he liked Levy??? Maybe not then Mira came "So How's it going???" She asked "Almost there..Hey! What's that!" Gajeel points out as the vehicles in the video stopped to some warehouse in the outskirts of Magnolia. "Wow that looks very far guys it's almost close to Hargeon or maybe a bit farther there." Gray said "Hhmm.." Mira writes down the name of the store close to the warehouses and looks it up "Guys they're near the port of Hargeon.." Mira shows them her phone "Let's go!!" Natsu said as they rushed out they went to tell their parents and they got in cars security came with them and left to Hargeon.

*Back To The Girls*

The girls had made it out Half-way they were close to freedom but they were getting exhausted the place was huge! Like a mansion but more expanded and larger! Still Erza was carrying Wendy as they watch for traps and cameras as well. If they had to get physical Lucy had given some of them weapons while the others run away, once they reached the lobby that's when they got ambushed they still needed like a few yards or so to get out of this place! They were surrounder by body guards! "Damm! How are we able to get passed them?!" Canna yells "They're too much I don't think we can handle them" Juvia said worryingly Erza have Wendy to Mavis for now. "Girls run as fast you can.." Lucy said as she walked slowly towards them "Lucy!! Wait!!" They said as then Lucy started to swing her body and limbs around hitting and beating every single guard as they pointed guns at her she guns with her the ones she stole and started to fire at the men leaving the girls to duck and run away before they got injured only Erza had been injured by a bullet in her arm Juvia and Levy had to helped her out! That made Lucy go to kill mode...no one had to bleed in her hands especially her friends!! She didn't care who she had to kill she would end the one behind this!! As Lucy jumped and flipped fighting the toughest and ruthless of them all she was going to give up yet!! The girls went to hiding to treat Erza's wound they watched Lucy fighting how the hell did she learned to fight like that???!!! She was a badass!! Not getting injured and yet kicked ass! Then a mysterious voice came from the balcony "So you all escape...Erza it's been a while since I've seen you...now die!!" The voice was defiantly a female voice! Then more gun shooting was heard from up whoever it was was aiming at Erza then Canna and Juvia went to a corner of their hideout and started to shoot at the sniper up they both got them they had small guns but it did the trick they panted and were really terrified to getting shoot as well Lucy sawed and was thankfull for that once she finished she went to the girls and helped Erza out as Mavis and Levy were attending the wound and Wendy had had been injured as well maybe during shooting somone threw a knife at Erza but missed.