Chapter 27-Sing Off

Natsu's P.O.V

I was thinking about this and thought about for a long time about what Lucy explained and everything made since! Lisanna was using us! This made me furious but I needed to make things with my girl hopefully she doesn't kill me for breaking her heart if I end up in the hospital or worse I want her to know how sorry of an asshole I was to her and that I love her so much. I need to fix our love she's the first girl I've ever loved and I don't want to lose her for a stupid fight she's my everything, she makes me smile, laugh plus that body is irreplaceable. I was in the green house garden thinking about how I was gonna talk to her that's when I turned and sawed her and everything happened.

The team plans their first move to get rid of the bad media from Lucy after all she was over global for beating a famous model gotta admit some of Lisanana's haters were pleased that scandal happen so the thing was 50/50. Even some models were happy about what happened to Lisanna and others weren't; Levy and Jellal did the computer work to get rid of of that, Erza, Natsu, Juvia and Gray were helping around school to get petitions to bring Lucy back, Wendy and Canna were doing a presentation on what Lucy had achieved in school and why wa she important she was part in the boxing club and was the co captain. They were doing everything to bring her back after a few attempts she was accepted once again in school.

Natsu decides to challenge Sting to a sing-off in the concert for the Fiore's music festival to prove him that if he misses with his gang he misses with the Dragneel family plus to beat him off in the music industry. Natsu asks Levy to post on his social media to do an awesome announcement about his challange once she did he was proud "You got this Natsu" Lucy kissed his cheek "I know and I want you all guys to be there when I beat that bastard" Natsu said "We'll!!" Gajeel said smirking "Yeah buddy don't worry!" Gray said smiling Erza nods at him smiling everyone had his back "Alright let's do it!" Natsu smiles. Sting sawed the post he was pissed and accepted it "I'll beat you Natsu and finally I'll make Lucy mine.." He said to himslef smirking he went to work on his music. Natsu has a new song he made after he made up with Lucy and he was gonna use it as he loved it he hugged Lucy and went to his studio to practice.

When it was time for the concert it was pack because the festival was huge with other huge stars. The night has come for the main show to start a sing-off between Sting Eucliffe and Natsu Dragneel, Zeref and Mavis came to watch the show in disguise to enjoy some free time. Sting went first he started to sing his songs

He was a charmer singing those white boy ass songs (I don't hate Justin Beaber it's just the songs are perfect for a pretty boy like Sting no hate plz 🙏) as he sang and danced charming the ladies the crowd was going wild for the prince charming of music. After he finished Natsu went up he was a bit nervous but went up with confidence and charisma he started to sing his first song and dances as well

He had cool, fresh and amazing moves that he made besides he was the dragon artist. Lucy and the rest were going wild by him the crowd loved it how he brought some thing new but they had a surprised after that performance. For his last song he performed it was name "Snow Fairy"

Everyone went insane to hear him sing an upbeat song like that; that was friendly, for all ages and cheerful. They loved it, it was new for everyone, one the lyrics was ment for Lucy. "You who changed everything with just one smile, you are my fairy" he said winking at Lucy as she blushed and smiled as she loved that he went down to give her a quick kiss Canna took a picture and it was perfect she shared it online that got more than 1M views. He then went back on stage and kept singing after he finished he bowed and everyone cheered for him. When he finished they announced the winner...Natsu won with his newest song "Snow Fairy" he goes to get a little award Lucy was waiting for him backstage Sting was kicking the set and sees her he smirks and goes to her as he pinns her to the wall and kisses her Natsu went backstage and sawed what happened his eyes went raged and rushed to them, Lucy had pushed him and used her bodyguard skills to defend herself the kiss lasted like 5 seconds she was beating up Sting for breaking her relation ship with Natsu and for him to kiss her. "This is for what you did to me and Natsu!!" Lucy yells in anger as she was doesn't stops, Natsu goes Nuts and beats him with Lucy "Nobody touches my girl!!" Natsu yells in fury Sting was coughing as Lucy stops she held back Natsu and he marks her neck with hickey making Lucy go red "Mine Sting back off before I kill you!!" He yelled and took away Lucy. Sting was beat up but the kiss was worth it.

Lisanna got out of the hospital and was finally in home "I'm so glad to be home! Ugh I was so tired on being on that hell hole!!" Lisanna looks at her mirrors and screams "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" she breaks every single one of them "THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER!!!! THAT STUPID BITCH IS BACK WITH MY NATSU!!!!!!" Lisanna said as she went insane Mira was hearing everything from outside she was worried about her sister but was proud she supported Lucy she goes isnide and slaps her "LISANNA!!!" She yelled at her this was the first time Mirajane has slapped her and yelled at her "Leave Natsu Dragneel ALONE!!!! The same goes to Lucy Heartfilia!!! Understood??!!" Mira said to her with death glare and left slamming her door Lisanna fell to her knees having the hand print on her cheek she was surrounded by broken glass and starts to cry.