Chapter 29-About The Wedding

It's been a few months since Zeref's and Mavis engagement and their wedding was going to in 6 or less months left both of them were stressful to get everything right Mavis was the one planning everything sometimes they'll get into arguments on the wedding planning but they would solved it together they loved each other and Natsu would get scared to see them fight but he was so happy for his big brother he and his friends got his and Mavis's back. When they'll stress out they'll watch friends together their favourite sitcom show the show helped them get things ready for the wedding some times Mavis would freak out that her dream wedding wouldn't happen everytime she was in depth in despair Zeref would hold her giving her hope that's how they truly loved each other.

Eversince Lisanna failed to break Lucy's love life leaving her in despair everything was going smoothly for Natsu and the rest neither Lisanna or Sting have tried anything yet they were finally getting some peace the main thing right now was the upcoming wedding and the gang were in the public library's cafe, they were discussing the wedding. "I swear I can't wait for the wedding!!" Lucy smiled happily "Isn't it beautiful walking down the aisle dressed in white and doing the most special thing in your life" Levy said daydreaming Gajeel blushed when she talked like that now they gained a new member Mirajane Strauss after this past month she was spending time with them "It's a special thing alright" Mira said smiling sweetly. "I wonder why you girls get so obsessed with this kind of thing?.." Laxus asked as he came back he home he was in a long trip oversees doing some international business as a CEO. "Ah Laxus Boys get lovy dovey with this sort of thing as well" Mira said to him he blushes a little and scuffs away "Hhmmm I wonder if that's even true..." Jellal said as he thought about it "You see almost everything experimental Jellal..." Canna said laughing.

"I take that as a compliment" Jallal said calmy before laughing probably the first time anyone has ever heard him laughed he looked at them confused "What??....." He asked them "You laughed Man!!!" Natsu said smiling "So??...it's nothing new..." The blue haired boy said then gets attacked by everyone yelling at him "IT IS NEW TO US!!" they said and he fell from his chair making everyone laughed. He gets up and sits back down they were in an area were they could make a lot of noise so they wouldn't bother the other poeple that enjoyed the silence and peace. "You guys this is commitment we're talking about, every man is scared of this because when a woman talks about commitment they get scared and leave the woman after they have dated for a few years....but not all men are like that those who are brave to be with that one woman they love are the ones who every girl wants" Levy said as she held a book where she learned that "Yep that's all truth!!" Mira said with Erza the guys understood this seeing the girls happy was something that they like so maybe marriage isn't that bad for now before they start to grow into adults.

Lucy burrowed the book Levy had about a young girl falling for a guy the classic cliché but when she reached the point of the wedding it was something she never thought she could imagined she might of never seen a wedding but imagining it was something that made her world brighter she and the girls went to Mavis's mansion they spent the night there watching friends seeing the actual wedding of Monica and Chandler made them happy and sad, happy for them two but sad that they are growing so fast the gang has watched the show several times and it's the best show there is. They were helping Mavis on choosing a dress they still had time but Mavis was more on organizing and being on time type of person almost like Erza but without being that scary to people, thes kept looking throhgh magazines and websites but nothing yet Mavis sighed "I wanna look very beautuful for Zeref to see, its just that I've waited for this moment ever since Zeref asked me to be his girlfriend and I just want that special day to be the most memorable moment of my life." Mavis said to herslef as the other girls started to cry hugging her "That was so beautiful!!" Levy said that made Erza teared up a bit she was covering her face with her own hands they couldn't wait to see their friend be with the man she loves the most.

Meanwhile the boys were in Laxus's place hanging out as they were also didiscussing about the wedding "So that's why the girls get so happy??" Gray asks "Imagine Juvia in white??" Natsu asks smirking making Gray flustered "Hey that's not planned yet..." Gajeel said crushing Gray's thoughts "Who do you like Gajeel???" Zeref asked nicely "No one..." Gajeel said straightforward but Natsu knew he was lying "You gotta be kidding me! You have to like one of the girls!" He said "So who is it??" Gray asks smirking "Not telling..." Gajeel looks away "What about you squirt???" Laxus asks as he pets Jelall's head making him bright red "N-no one..." He said looking down "Hhmmm you have a secret crush on someone" Zeref said as he was skeptical "I can tell hehehe like this big goof here" he points at Gajeel "Hey!!" Gajeel yells at him "I-I can't say because I don't know yet..." Jellal said as he left to the balcony to get some fresh air as the guys watched some football "Good question who do I like???...." Jellal said to himslef "Don't even ask..." Laxus said as Natsu was going to open his big mouth asking who did he liked "Fine! Be like that..." Natsu said grinning. Jellal came back to watch the game with them, the wedding was almost close just a few more months and eveything was going fast than they expected.