Chapter 5-Can't Be Tame By The Mean Girl

After the bell rang Natsu had taken Lucy to their chemistry class which she of course presented herself to the others as the teacher did told her to present herself although Lucy could tell that the boys sure loved to meet her but not girls. "Alright Ms. Heartfilia go sit with Mr. Dragneel" the teacher said she noded and went to sit with him Natsu was so glad about this and so was Lucy. Except all the class started to stare at them in envy Natsu glared back at the guys will Lucy ignored the girls faces as she just wanted a normal atmosphere and so the class began the teacher assigned a project for each table and so Lucy and Natsu were one group, she didn't know the process of nothing even so she didn't know Natsu decided to teach her everything slowly she understood the formulas, the steps and the rest as she enjoyed it because they were mixing chemicals and Natsu just liked the way she had found new fun she wasn't strict at the moment as she was new at this it was alright for her to be nervous and scared even if it's not in her ego.

*Later On*

Lucy was doing so well in her other classes with the help of Natsu she was better for now but they haven't realized that those pictures were all over in the school website that someone found out about the gossip the school was talking about and that someone was the mistress of all popularity, slutniess and a soul crushing monster.

As the afternoon already started that only meant one thing 'Lunch Time' so Natsu grabbed Lucy's hand out of their history class and run holding her hand tightly Lucy blushed at this but held his hand as well as she run besides him they were running to the cafeteria to get enough food that's why almost all the kids go running to be the first one's to get more food, the chefs behind the the stands served the most exquisite and elegant food for all of these dam rich people. Once they reached the cafeteria they were the firsts ones there actually Natsu before was always the first one because he loves to eat a lot like an animal but only he eats like that in his room or when he's alone not in public so he can be the educated and sophisticated youngest son of the Dragneel Family.

Once they got their food they went to sit after a huge crowd came to get their food so they were lucky enough to get more. Lucy tried them and she was amazed by how good everything tasted so she kept eating Natsu sawed the happy expression she had and that made him smile by her cuteness.

Soon his smile left when he saw a young girl with short white hair with the school's uniform that was smiling at him "Hey babe~" She said hugging him Lucy sawed this but she didn't care she kept eating. "Lisanna go away we will never be together we're just friends...." Natsu pulled her away Lisanna pouts "Aw but why-" she then turned to Lucy "Leave blondie I'm going to talk to Natsu" she said Lucy then looked at her "No" She said then Lisanna backed away a little and everyone sawed and oooh at Lisanna "Ugh no? Did you just say no to me? Look I don't know who the hell you are but you can't treat me like that! I'm Lisanna Strauss the popular girl here and famous model in all of Magnolia so you better leave now before I tell this to my father!" She said crossing her arms. "Tch do you think that should scare me? I don't care who you are as well but I ain't moving and you can't make me..." Lucy said as she stood up and put her foot on the table while puttibg her arm in her leg looking at her that made her look so though and Lisanna got sacred "What? Cat got your tongue Bitch?" Lucy said smirking and everyone recorded that and were mumbling about Lisanna and she just left. Natsu was impress by this "Lucy get back down" he said smiling she did what he said and He was so proud of her no one in the school was brave enough to face of Lisanna like that.

*After Lunch*

They went to ther other classes and all the girls started to talk to Lucy on what she did in the Cafeteria she was finally happy that people were talking to her, the girls were staring to like her and shoved the pervterd boys away so they can meet Lucy better. Natsu sawed and he was glad that things were working out for her and that she can stand her ground without getting tamed by others.

The last two clases they weren't together but for math Lucy had Lisanna when they both made eye contact they just glared at each other and mind their businesses so now Lucy was on Lisanna's top list for her to make poor Lucy's life miserable in school. When the last bell of the day rang Natsu was waiting for her and he grabbed her hand and took her away to the entrance Lisanna sawed and was so pissed at that but knew that she had to make some special plans that will be stored for Lucy.

Natsu and Lucy went to the limo that was waiting for them as the limo took them home. Once they got home Lucy went to change in comfortable clothes and so did Natsu. After that Lucy was doing her hw and Natsu went to helped her out they both laughed time through time when they work as Natsu was just being silly and Lucy was showing some emotions they were working the whole afternoon that turned out to be night "Oh crap it's night" Natsu got up and grabbed his stuff and went to the door he opened it and said "Goodnight Lucy." He left Lucy sighed then Natsu came back "Hey just to let you know you're finally showing emotions like a girl!!!" He said smiling wide that made her blushed and embarrassed that she got her pillow and threw it at his face "No I'm not!" She yelled before grabbing it and closed the door. Natsu smirked and left she was there still red and went to sleep.