Chapter 21-The First Phase: Lies

Enough is enough after the news was spread for everyone in school Lisanana and Sting had to get their anger out once. Natsu and Lucy were happy to be together of course his parents had to approve their relationship they didn't mind they were proud of their younger son finding the one woman he choose to love now that their relationship was beyond master and employee they still haven't told the gang that she was his bodyguard except that Mavis already knew. They were also proud that Zeref was having a financee even though he was a model and violinist he wanted to be with Mavis in the music career for she was a pianist they could make a very wonderful and splendid duo. They just wanted the best for their sons, now that Natsu and Lucy can show their love in public Lucy was scared on how people were going to treat her when they see her with a rich, famous celebrity. Even with worry in her mind she knew that Natsu would be there for her no matter what. Lisanna and Sting had to come up with a new plan to hurt their relationship but they got a better way it'll still affect them...but what if it envolves the group all together?? How much can they hurt others Lisanna was a pro of lies and hurting others with those skills of torturing people mentally she can still rule others like before, Sting who used to be an actor when he was younger before he went to his singing career knew how to trick poeple. With this new plan they have they decided to do a little changes it'll still hurt Natsu and Lucy's relationship but what if they added their gang into their plan, with that more caos will be blamed on those two they couldn't wait to make their plan work one more step to their ultimate goal.

Juvia

Through out the week Lisanna was going to trap the first person in her plan she bumped into Juvia and said "Juvia!! Hey I need to tell you something!" She grabbed her and took her to an empty classroom and said "Juvia I heard this rumor about you" "What rumor?" Juvia asked her "I heard that you the swim team captain of the girls is showing off bikinis to seduced the new coach to keep your post as captain" Lisanna said this made Juvia blushed madly at that perverted thought and mad in rage for whoever made that rumor up "WHAT???!!! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!! I'LL NEVER DO SUCH THINGS!!! WHO TOLD YOU THAT??!!" Juvia asked her "I'm very sorry but I just heard it while passing by but I think the one who started it was Natsu since yesterday he was in the swim club talking to your coach..." Lisanna said and hugged her Juvia felt very humiliated.

Erza

Sting was helping Erza out in the class as they both were grading tests from their classmates he looked at her "Erza can I talk to you??" He asked her "About??" She raised an eyebrow at him as she spoke "I heard this rumor that you being the president student disciplinary community is a uptight buzz kill..." Sting said Erza slammed her hands on the table "WHAT??!!!" She yelled and grabbed his shirt pulling him to her their faces were so close "WHO TOLD YOU THAT??" Erza asked him "I just heard it while going to lunch but I s sawed Lucy talking to the rest of the members in the student disciplinary community about you.." Sting said as she let him go she was pissed "I'm sorry that upset you Erza I don't think you're a buzz kill but I can see you care about every student" he said with a smiling making her blush a bit "Thank you Sting for the compliment as well for telling me this..I need to talk to Lucy.." She said and both continue grading papers.

Gray & Gajeel

While Gray and Gajeel were arm wrestling in the cafeteria Lisanna and Sting sawed them "Hey guys we need to talk to you two." They said "About what? Pretty boy?.." Gajeel asked as his eyebrows raised uninterested to Sting "Hey! Easy we are just here to tell you that we heard people saying that you're a brute who should be in jubi beacuse who knows how someone like you can be here looking like a criminal.." Lisanna said "What??!! Listen I'll hit your girly ass face but I don't hit girls!" Gajeel said "I said it was a rumor Gajeel!!" Lisanna said getting scared and backed away "Hey easy man.." Gray said holding Gajeel back "What about me?? Do I've a rumor??" Gray asked Sting "Yes. We heard that you're a perverted spying on your friends girls beacuse you wanna..you know...We heard it around school but mostly we heard that Natsu and Lucy said that." Sting said the guys were pissed as hell .

Jellal & Levi

Jellal and Levi were in the library reading books as always Sting was walking by and sawed them "You're Jellal and Levi right? Natsu's friends?" He asked Jellal looks up as well as Levi "Yes we're" Jellal said "Thank god I found you two! I heard these well rumors around school saying that you Jellal, are selling drugs in the corners of the library to students since you get extra money. And you Levi you're a hacker, hacking the teacher's computers so you can change grades from students so they pay you so you can pass them" he said both had jaw dropping expressions "What??!! I don't do that?! I'm too smart to do such things!! I only get extra money by helping out around the library!!" Jellal said getting offensive and upset "I don't hack!!! I'm very smart as Jellal we have the best grades in school and yet- Who the hell would invent such awful things?!" Levi as she couldn't believe this "Well I don't know but you know rumors get passed around like wildfire and I heard it was Natsu and Lucy who said that I don't know why they'll hurt their own friends..." He said and left leaving the two geniuses wanting to know why their friends did that.

Canna & Wendy

Both girls were taking pictures of the school for the photography club when Lisanna found them on the roof "Uuumm Girls we need to talk" Lisanna said "What do you want Lisanna??" Canna asks she was almost never around with her friends because she's been taking care of her dad who's been very ill lately. She nevered liked Lisanana one bit then Lisanna said "Look I've been telling your friends that I've heard rumors about them around the school and let's say the rumors are not great...I've heard from others that you Canna take pictures of girl's panties and sell them to boys to get money...and sell alcohol to the lower classmen.." She said "Bullshit!!! I will never do that!!" Canna said in anger "And you Wendy that a little girl doesn't belong in highschool and that you're not even close to become a woman...you're just a kid...that's the rumors I hear" Lisanna said Wendy covered herself and started to cried "That's so mean!!" She said "Who did you heard that??" Canna asked "Well word said that Lucy was bad mouthing you two..." She said and left "Come on Wendy! Lucy needs a talk!" Canna said taking Wendy with her.

Lisanna and Sting's plan was working now they were going to enjoy chaos that will destroy a beautiful friendship they'll see how Natsu and Lucy would handle being accused by their friends...