Chapter 35-The Dying Angel

The woman who was posing as a nurse was name Minerva Erza couldn't believe it! The room was in the 10th floor and she jumped out that high?! Minerva came back inside a helicopter she was facing Erza with cold dead malevolent eyes and a very satisfied smile "This isn't over Erza!! It's just the beginning!!" Minerva said as the helicopter left it wasn't that close to the hospital just a few yards away so it wouldn't crash the building. Erza stood there frozen then her senses came back as she took the pillow away from Wendy and yelled for help as nurses and doctors came as well as security Erza told them everything then the doctors took her out to attend Wendy Erza was outside shaking as the team of workers were trying to keep Wendy alive her lungs were suffering.

Natsu and the rest came wondering what happened that's when Erza looked at them "Minerva tried to kill Wendy!! Wendy is suffering!!" She said breaking down the floor "Minerva? Who's that?" Lucy asked as Mira came she had heard enough "She's a girl who always hated Erza...I can't believe she came back to harm you..damm it!!! Now Wendy is fighting death!! I was coming here when I heard nurses rushing over saying Wendy Marvel needs emergency requirement now before we lose her..." She hugged Erza as she looked at her "Erza don't blame yourself. That she-devil will pay for this..!" Mira was angry as well as everyone "I'm going to kill her!! Wendy doesn't deserve this!!" Canna yelled as she punched the wall Gajeel tried to calm her down but she couldn't "DON'T TRY TO CALM ME DOWN!! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!! AREN'T YOU GUYS THAT ANGRY THAT YOU JUST WANT TO HURT SOMEONE??!!" Canna said as Natsu hugged her "CANNA! We're with you but reacting like 'this' won't help Wendy right now..I know how she became very attached to you and Erza..but remember we are here for each other like we have always have. Don't you ever forget that!" He said Canna sighed and calmed down. "I'm sorry but who would harm a little girl like that how could her grandmother handle this when we tell her?" She started to cry Mira came and hugged her she, Canna and Erza we're that close since one summer at a camp they went to several years ago. Lucy couldn't handle this non one of them could every second now they felt their lives were at risk...it was terrifying!!! "It must of been Lisanna who kidnapped us! Who else could?! Sting might of as well!" Lucy said to them Mira looked at her "Lisanna apparently went to Alvarez to visit our grandparents so she's out for a while and she didn't told us she left on Wednesday...No worries Elfman left yesterday to be with her" She said sighing "Ok but what about Sting?? He could of done this" Mavis said "Remember how he and Lisanna work together but he looks stupid to actually plan something that cynical and analytical...so it couldn't be him. I think Lisanna is the mastermind and Sting being like a henchmen for her." Zeref explain to the group.

"Yeah man I mean Sting wouldn't never do something to dirty his hands literally the dude is such a scary cat. I shoul know I've seeing him in the studios and he's lame." Natsu said as he held Erza to give her a warming smile "It must of been Minerva..she's that cruel..I'll explain everything later right now let's tell our parents what happened." Erza said as she stood up and they left "Wow someone like that wouldn't work alone.." Gray said "Like Lisanna and Sting work together but Minerva...I don't know despite what Erza told us it sounds sketchy." He said "You're right Gray. I think so too. But with who could she worked with?" Levy asked as Juvia looked at Gajeel "Hey tell her..." She whispered smiling a bit he looked away "I'm not sure what you mean.." He gets smacked on the head "Fine! But soon! She'll be happy. I'm sure she likes you too." She said giggling.

A few hours later everyone was devastated the parents couldn't take a break nor their children. They didn't know how Minerva took out the body guards in Wendy's room or where they were? They went missing some guards found them dead outside the hospital. Mr. Dragneel was thinking of getting the military involve but Lucy didn't want to risk no one to recognize her or her friends to learn about her secret either way the military wouldn't care to take this request if it wasn't a great crisis that involve the government then they wouldn't do a bodyguard's job. When the kids went to the cafeteria to talk calmly and to eat Mira looked at them "When Erza and I were small we went to a summer camp one summer to try new skills and beacuse it was very fun. It was a camp for girls and there we meet Minerva Orland. Erza was the type who would compete in everything and win every time she was a great example and Minerva was jealous at how good Erza was one time she tried to be friends with her but I don't remember the details at the last second she changed her mind and started to sabotage Erza's works and try to beat her at anything She sign up. I was always arts and crafts as well as as bow and arrows and Erza always told me what she did. I tried to confront her once at a horse racing Erza and Minerva were having and..while racing Minerva fell down the horse and lost the race Erza came back to help her but She gave her the cold shoulder and pushed Erza down the horse and started to fight her on the ground. I swear it could been brutal if I didn't stop her before hitting Erza with a big rock..It's like she wanted to kill her. Ever since we never heard from her." Mira said as Erza nodded "I don't remember her trying to do that. I must off passed out a bit but thanks Mira. Who would of thought that Minerva turned like this.." Erza gripped her fork as she pushed her strawberry cake away. "Hhhmm Minerva Orland....her name sounds so familiar.." Levy looks her up and her face turns pale "Uumm guys...she's the daughter of a mafia gang.." She said showing them her phone. "What the hell?! How are we going to get even with her?! If her family is the mafia?" Natsu asked them. "We don't know but we'll find out soon. Right now let's just pray that Wendy will come back safe and sound." Juvia said to them as she put her head on Gray's shoulder.

*Meanwhile With Wendy*

Wendy's P.O.V

Hhhmmm?? Where am I?? In a hospital?? What's happening?? Oh yeah I remember...Am I going to die?? I don't want to loose my friends. God if you're out there help me come back alive and sound so I can be with the ones I love. I've unfinished business that I need to do. Let me heal from this pain and suffering from death's door. My friends need me. So please let me go back to my body.

Wendy's eyes start to open slowly as her lungs start to breath normally no longer being in the danger zone the doctors see her alive and were relive that she's fine one of them went to tell the families and others rushed out to get more materials to her room. The group sawed and thought the worse but then their parents came with Grandeeney smiling "Wendy is alive and healing." She said as that miracle made them feel more relaxed and relieved as the doctors finished their work they let Wendy get a visit. They all rushed inside to see her Erza went to her and teared up "I'm so glad that you're alright!!" She said Wendy hugged her back "I'm so happy to see you guys again." She said smiling they were crying and smiling at least they got their friend back. And that was the only thing that mattered to them for now they explained everything to Wendy then Jellal came to the group "Come here you late doofus!" Natsu said grining as Jellal smirks "I feel better guys and Erza and I are happy to be together." He held her close, Wendy blushed at them but was happy for the couple. "Alright then guys let's fill in Jellal of all this shit." Gajeel said Erza sighed and explained again.

*Meanwhile With Lisanna*

"Alright Elfman bye!" Lisanna said as she gets a phone call and answers it "Hello? Oh it's you. How did things worked? Ah I see it was a great idea to be working with you. I'll come back soon. See ya Minerva.." She said smiling to herslef as she hang up. Minerva at the other end smirked "Erza Scarlet you'll die by my hands.." She said burning a picture of her.