Chapter 2-The Girl As A Man?!

*The Next Early Morning*

Lucy was very early in mansion she came at 5 AM!!! The security guards welcomed her and so did Mr. Dragneel who got woked up by his butler and he greeted her. She apologized for the intrusion it was a habbit on waking up so early for training and to order her recruits and talking to her generals. Either way Mr. Dragneel showed Lucy to her room then later they all went back to sleep in Lucy's case she was doing push ups and curls up to exercise in the mornings she couldn't sleep with out her routine but she knew that she'll probably stop for her new job then again she preferred being in the military better than her home and her father...the man she hated even now she hates him for her own reasons that she never speaks to anyone not even her high ups she thinks he's not important for her life after all her mother died when she was born. She held to a necklace that her mother gave her she never took it off nor wanted to lose it, it was the only thing she had from her deased mother now that she's 17 and finished with all of her military duties and graduated as a great soldier she misssed her friends back in base she never went to a real school she was home school until she was 3 then her father send her to the military so they can take care of her, he never loved her he had forgotten about her for 13 years. 13 years of suffering and learning that life is hard, she learned the hard way but saw that as a challenge she was the first ever child to be raised in a Military camp and yet she has no regrets on leaving the home she grew on ever since then she has hated her father for what he has done to her.

*Hours Later*

The Family were in the dinning room Ms. Dragneel got to meet Lucy both she and her husband liked her for the bodyguard position even though Lucy was put on a test earlier that she had to take every security men in the mansion so she did, she beat them all. Then Mr. Dragneel came to say goodbye to his family since he was going away for that business on the west after that he was gone so Zeref was in charge he was actually excited about this chance to prove to his father that he can be responsible but Natsu sighed and went off to make some trouble looking for Lucy as she was in her room unpacking her clothes once Natsu barged into her room he's jaw dropped when he sawed her in pants?! "W-why are you wearing men's pants?!" He asked shocked Lucy looks at him emotionless "Master next time knock on the door before you barged in and I love wearing pants It's better than those girlish skirts..." She said and turned back to unpack her clothing which wear the majority hoodies, pants, t-shirts and jackets. "Why?! You have a good body! You should wear clothes to express your female qualities!" He said and she sighed and glared at him "Let me be straight foward with you sir, with all due respect it's my choice on what I wear and how I look. If I dress like a guy it's because the clothes are comfortable, I don't like to wear girl's clothes so please don't meddle in my personal sense of style...." Lucy said and Natsu was just triggered and left.

*Later On*

Lucy had finished she never cared on how she dressed but then again she hated people who judge how someone has to be dressed. Even in the base she wored these and she was one of the men but with cleavage of a female looks and still some of the men there were afraid of her the nickname they gave her was "Lucy The Powerful" due to her toughness and combat style she can pick up more than the maximum weight a man can do she has muscle in her body but she doesn't show it surprisingly she can lift 460.0 kilograms. She started doing weights when she was 11 years old with the small ones then later she got used to the big ones.

*During Lunch*

Lucy was on her break eating proteins and fruits Natsu sawed and thought 'What is this girl made of?!' He went to eat some steaks and chicken as he left Zeref passed by and sawed Lucy and also wonder what Natsu was wondering and went to eat with his little brother.

*After 2 Hours*

Lucy was taking care of Natsu as Natsu didn't mind but everyone once in a while he had to look at her breasts and ass he was a perv but that didn't stop Lucy to keep doing her work cuz they were in the mall, Natsu wanted to do some shopping to buy some expensive clothes and Lucy didn't mind to look at some t-shirts as they were walking she saw how two girls were dressed and went to Natsu wanting to talk to him but Lucy intervene "Sorry Master let's go..." She grabbed his hand and left with him home on the limo "What was that? I'm a famous singer remember?" He asked her "Yes but if we stayed there, you'll be stuck in a herd of fangirls now do you want that?" She asked "Yes! I'm popular! So of course any girl will die to be with me!" He smirks "Even you~" he wraps his arm around her waist and there was a slap noise "Ow! What was that for?!" He yelled "Don't touch me sir. I may be a girl but I'll not allow that kind of behavior around me..." She said looking seriously he didn't undertand why hasn't she fallen for his looks or charm this tomboy will be hard to get and now that was a perfect challange for the one and only Natsu Dragneel.