Chapter 31-The Music Fairy

(So along time ago I made a contest on this book to guess on what will happen between two characters that wasn't Nalu and only one person got it right, so 1girlwith1brain won and her character aka OC got a spot on the story so here you go! Congrats on being part of the book! ^^)

Today was a very busy schedule for Mavis besides doing her work with the wedding plus other things in the studio she bearly had time to relax. Mavis has to do a photoshoot by her friend Liberty for tonight's concert it was a short notice for the concert yet the photo shoot was for the concert. Mavis's friend was very talented in photography her name is Liberty Love she's 18 she already finished college to get a job as a professional photographer she's really smart and she's just 2 years younger than Mavis. Liberty has multi-colored eyes left eye is grey while her right eye is blue she's almost 6 feet tall she's the tallest friend that Mavis has meet, she has medium lenght hair that's purple-white with pink tips and she has a caramel skin tone. She's a slender young woman who's personality is; laid back, not a morning person, gets protective of her food & friends and family, she's very smart and calm and lastly she's very confident. "Yeeessss you work that Mavis!!" Liberty said smiling as Mavis posed on a piano besides a photo shoot for the concert it was also for a catalog Mavis was considered one of the most prettiest musicians in all of japan top 10 and she ranked #1 of the top ten, Zeref was so proud of his future wife.

Mavis and Liberty have been friends since Mavis started to work in the music industry Liberty was young at the time starting high school and Mavis was just in the middle of college yet they both bumped into each other when Mavis was at the photo shoot session Liberty didn't recognize her well Mavis was bearly getting any fame after all she was a rookie at the time after they helped each other out they started to talk Liberty misjudged her because of her height when she learned that Mavis was older she felt bad "I'm so sorry miss!!" Liberty said to her bowing down "It's alright I'm very used to it already...I had to survive high school with that.." Mavis sighed when she learned that Liberty was her photographer they became friends since then. After they finished Mavis and Liberty said their goodbyes and Mavis went to Ms Dragneel's store so she can get her fitting Ms D was making her a new dress for the concert for sure it was going to be a great piece of art Ms D worked so hard on it for the last 3 weeks.

Mavis was work on a few pices but nothing that she choosed spoke to her not even famous music sheets she sighed and tried to look for more music the type of music that made her choose this career and talent of hers. As she did her research she thought she was being sly in her studio but her future husband dropped by and caught her off guard he brought her some homade food he made "Zeref you scared me. What brings you to my studio? You rarely ever come" she said "I brought you some food" Zeref said smiling which brought a smile to her face "Thank you sweetie" she takes a break as she takes out the food and starts to eat Zeref sawed papers all over and the trash can filled with balls of music sheets "Don't worry Mavis you'll find your music soon enough" he kissed her forehead as he held her. Mavis blushed and smiled as she ate her rice ball "Thank you for being here on my hardest times" she held his hand "I'll always be here to help you out" he said happily not too long he left to let her work he also was busy so it was his break to leave an interview to see his future wife.

*The Day Of The Concert*

Mavis decided to perform at the National Corcus Theater so everyone can go and see her play not just those with money if not everyone single person in fiore was welcome and of course her family and friends came to see her do her biggest solo yet this was very important to her if she did great tonight she was going to be invited to play with a professional orchestra the best in all of fiore. "Wow Zeref Mavis has been working hard hasn't she?" Natsu asked him "Yes, she has this means so much to her she loves classical music ever since she played when she was 3 since then she was a prodigy at it" Zeref said smiling "No way!! That's awesome! You can learn that at a small age?!" Lucy asks astonished at how awesome some people are. The lights go on, on the stage illuminating Mavis in her beautiful dress

Created by Ms D she was sitting on her seat as she opens her grand piano and starts to play

Created by Ms D she was sitting on her seat as she opens her grand piano and starts to play. She choose for tonight some relaxing pieces of music from famous composers from around the world.

They all sounded beautiful the old felt young, as they went back a decade early and actually remember being in the theater constantly. Now most people don't even go to see classical shows or plays this brought everyone to enjoy the atmosphere "It's so beautiful how she plays it" Lucy said smiling as Zeref nodded "That's her talent making beautiful music" he smiled at his lover. Natsu felt calmed down like all the stress he had was gone entirely that's how the others felt as well. Near the end of show Zeref disappeared and the lights went off making everyone wonder what was going on, then they went back on and Zeref was magically on stage with Mavis they were going to do a duet together! This suprised everyone they clapped for the engaged happy couple pictures were taking and so mamy poeple were recording the moment. The two began to play a piece called "Endless Love"

one that Mavis originally made when Zeref proposed to her the melody of the music was so beautiful it made it seem that everyone were in a enchanting forest filled with fairies and magic as the two moved in syn it made Natsu cried "What's wrong Natsu??" Gray asked him "It's just too much it reminds me when I declared my love to Lucy" he said as Lucy hugged him "Me too Natsu" She said with tears running down her cheeks as a warm yet gentle smile appeared on her face. As the mood was so pleasant and elegant a rotten yet ungraceful thorn was going to strike the show, when the dou finished they stood up and boweed making everyone stand up applauding in admiration and delight a light of the ceiling fell Zeref grabbed Mavis as they fell to the other side the light crashed down breaking down it almost hit Mavis the crowd gasped immediately security came and the owner and manager to check the incident "Are you alright Mavis?!" Zeref asked desperate "Yes I'm fine love but what happened??" Mavis asked as more light fell down Zeref picked her up and run away from the stage as soon as possible everyone was so worried for the pianist the others came to help whoever was up there had vanished leaving no trace behind as security escorted the crowd out for their saftey they were still happy that the show was so wonderful until this 'accident' happened. When eveyone left they went back home a young woman left the theatre asking what happened to a couple of poeple "Oh some of the lights fell almost hitting the engaged couple" they said "Oh no, I hope they're alright how sad is it to see someone dissapered.." The woman said as the people just noded the young girl smirked and left the scene "If only the small fly just left then maybe I'll get closer to my goal..." She chuckled to herslef as she wonder off to the night.

*Back At The Mansion*

"How's Mavis??" Zeref asked as Lucy and Erza came out of her room "She's just resting Zeref" Erza said Zeref was furious he wasn't being himself "Zeref calmed down please we're all worried as well" Gray said "How can I be calmed?! Someone tried to hurt my girlfriend!!" Zeref said as he bit his nail "We will find whoever it is!" Natsu said as he put his hand on his brother's shoulder. This wasn't over...Natsu hasn't seen Zeref ever this furious in a long time it was too frightening even for the others as well 'It's very strange to see him like this but who ever in the hell tried to hurt Mavis will pay! I'll make sure of that....' Lucy thought as she hugged Zeref.