Chapter 4-First Day Of School For The Blonde

Today Natsu had to wake up early for school his mother had bought Lucy a uniform that will go with as part as a rich girl even though she can't pay it Mrs. Dragneel gave it to her for doing her job. Lucy was thankful to her but she didn't feel comfortable wearing it and she was nervous since she never went to school when she was small she was homeschool but now she thinks that she's gonna freak out and die in there not literally but basically in her head she's dead she doesn't know how to talk to other girls without talking about orders, ranks, combats, discipline and military stuff she doesn't think she can be normal for a day. She had no choice so she started to change. Natsu was already dress as the butler had helped him and went to check on Lucy. He went to her room and knocked "Lucy are you ready?" He asked "N-No!...I don't know how to put this on!" She yelled from inside "I'll call a maid to help you out" Natsu said and went to get a maid to help out Lucy with the uniform. Once the maid helped her out Lucy came out like

She looked cute and gorgeous that made Natsu blushed when he was waiting for her "S-So with what were you having trouble with?" He asked her and she looked down and pointed at her bow "Your Bow?" He asked and she noded a bit embarrassed but trying...

She looked cute and gorgeous that made Natsu blushed when he was waiting for her "S-So with what were you having trouble with?" He asked her and she looked down and pointed at her bow "Your Bow?" He asked and she noded a bit embarrassed but trying to put on her though girl personality out 'Cute' He thought to himself then noticed Lucy's hair "You look adorable" he said then blushed Lucy looked up at him blushing as well "T-Thanks I guess..." She said looking away then Natsu grabbed her hand and took her to the dinning room so they can eat breakfast Zeref was there and smiled at the two of them "Morning" he said "Morning Zeref" they both said at the same time and looked away from each other and eventually Natsu let go of her hand and sit down to eat his breakfast and so did Lucy. "Did Mom already left?" Natsu asked Zeref "Yeah. You know her she can't miss her fashion meetings and the new meeting for her products on her cosmetics" he said "So your mother is a fashion designer and a cosmetic?" Lucy asked them as she ate with them and they both noded.

*Later On*

They all went to the limo for school Natsu sat with Lucy and Zeref was on the other side reading a book after a while the limo stopped in front of the high school Natsu goes called Fairy Tail no one knows about why it got it's weird name and so He and Lucy got out and then the limo left to take Zeref to his college.

*In Lucy's Head*

'Oh God!...I'm here.....I'm gonna freak out, what will I do when a teacher calls for name? Where will I go? I don't wanna get sepretated from the master and mostly being alone...Will anyone like me? I just don't wanna be the wired kid. What if I puke and make a fool out of myself?! What if I can't get any friends?! Well I had never had some sure in the military I got along with people but they weren't friends just collegues and soldiers!'

Lucy was sweating and looked at the school's entrance and was getting so nervous Natsu looked at her "Hey are you ok?" He asked her "Y..Yeah" she said "Ok let's go" he was about to walk when she grabs his sleeve "Wait! Please don't leave me alone" she said looking at him as she was scared and freaking out Natsu pulls her into a hug "Alright I won't leave you alone I'll be here for you" he said smiling down at her which made her calmed down and feel relaxed somehow just seeing him smiling made her get warm and feel better. He soon let go and grabbed her hand and took her inside where some people were in the courtyard and were looking at them Natsu hid Lucy behind him "I'll protect you now" he said but didn't know why she was so nervous and scared of the people but still he was a shining armor now and Lucy blushed at his words and actions. She noded while still hidding and didn't stop protecting and covering her as they walked through the halls so they can get her schedule As they walked boys were smirking and grinning at her and the girls were giving her glares Natsu glared at the guys and the girls squeal at him he just wanted to make sure that Lucy was safe.

*Once They Got To The Counselor's Office*

The Counselor got the mesaage from Mrs. Dragneel and nodded at Lucy when she asked for her schedule shyly once she gave it to Lucy she smiled at her "Make sure to protect Mr. Dragneel" she said even though the Counselor was in her 20's she was hitting on Natsu making him a bit uncomfortable "Yes ma'am and ma'am cover your cleavage" Lucy said pointing at it and covered Natsu's eyes "Oh! sorry~" she said covering herslef wanting Natsu to see more "Yeah ma'am don't cause trouble..." He said plainly not interested in her which cause Lucy to be surprised and he grabbed her hand "Come on! Let me take you around" he said smiling at her she blsuhed and followed him as she was sure that with him she was safe and sound. As Natsu was showing Lucy the whole school the halls were decorated for Valentine's Day and They felt a bit awkward for it since they were holding hands and still Lucy was amzed by the new building it was beautiful and with the latest technology but still couldn't help the looks and the stares it was so uncomfortable "Hey! Stop looking at us and mind your damm businesses!" Natsu yelled at everyone who eventually did their business Lucy looked at him "Thank you Mr. Dragneel" she said smiling softly at him Natsu smiled and patted her head "Your welcome Lucy" he said and Lucy blushed more but allowed that on the inside she was getting embarrassed and freaking out about him being so gentle to her she didn't mind at all she could get used to this. Then the bell rang and luckily they had almost all classes together except two Math and English but still Natsu was glad he had her for almost every class he didn't want to leave her out of his sight as they left to their classroom together but still tried toa avoid public media as there already pics of them being together through the whole school, Now how will they be comfortable with all of these issues from everyone at school especially Lucy who is new at all of this.