Whereas, Huang Xiaolong and the little cow had fled deeper into the Devil Prison Mountain, instead of going outwards.

Although, the corrosive devil qi would be denser deeper into the Devil Prison Mountain, this element was advantageous to their escape.

The little cow turned into a streak of purple lightning, with Huang Xiaolong on her back, and cut through layers of corrosive devil qi as they escaped deeper into the Devil Prison Mountain. At the same time, aureate light of purification power shone from Huang Xiaolong's body, as he pushed his Innumerable Buddha Godhead to his limits, and purified the corrosive devil qi along their path to lessen the little cow's burden.

Right at this time, Huang Xiaolong's face sank.

He sensed the Short Blade Gate's Ancestor God Realm master tearing through space and getting closer to them. As per his calculations, this Ancestor God Realm master would chase up to them in less than two minutes.

Huang Xiaolong had inwardly praised the little cow's Lightning Bolt speed, however, the Ancestor God Realm master's speed had still exceeded his estimation.

The little cow too sensed the Short Blade Gate's Ancestor God Realm Elder Lin Bi. Layers of purple lightning fire suddenly flowed out from her body. When this purple lightning fire appeared, the little cow accelerated as if she had just been injected with stimulants. From afar, she looked like a glimmering purple fire on the Devil Prison Mountain.

Lin Bi, who was hounding them was utterly shocked. According to Shi Long, the fat kid and his mount were just a bit stronger than him. Thus, based on his own strength, Lin Bi should have been able to catch up with them in a few breaths of time. But now, to the contrary, more than three or four breaths had passed.

However, this only made him more resolute to kill Huang Xiaolong and the little cow. If such a monstrous genius was allowed to grow, and breakthrough to Ancestor God Realm, it'd definitely be a threat to the Short Blade Gate.

"Run, but do you think you can escape from an Ancestor God Realm?" Lin Bi used a nefarious sound technique, trying to befuddle Huang Xiaolong's mind as he pursued from behind. "If you two submit to my Short Blade Gate, I can spare your lives!"

Lin Bi's voice clearly passed into Huang Xiaolong and the little cow's ears.

Huang Xiaolong's mind shook, making him nearly lose his own will, but the Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell emitted silvery moonlight almost immediately. Right away, he returned to his senses; even so, there was a film of cold sweat on his forehead—that was too dangerous!

The little cow's speed did not slow down at all, and she went zig-zagging into the deeper region of the Devil Prison Mountain. Obviously, Lin Bi's voice hadn't affected her at all.

"Kiddo, this Master has eaten more rice than you've eaten farts. Your trick is useless against me." The little cow also employed a sound technique in retaliation, "Wait till I breakthrough to Ancestor God Realm, I'll pummel you to death."

'Eaten more rice than you've eaten fart?!' Huang Xiaolong laughed out loudly.

But Lin Bi was gnashing his teeth. Two measly Ancient God Realm ants still had the mood to joke while being hunted by him, not to mention, they even had the guts to taunt him.

Damn them!

Sword lights burst out from Lin Bi's body and his speed accelerated. He was now desperately executing consecutive Great Space Teleportation as fast as he could.

Finally, about two minutes later, he saw Huang Xiaolong and the little cow's figures.

"Go die!" A ruthless light gleamed in Lin Bi's eyes as the long sword in his hand slashed out. A powerful sword light cut through the layers of corrosive devil qi, towards Huang Xiaolong's back.