•17•

——Morning——
Wedding day

There was a arm wrapped around me and when I moved bags crunched. I groaned and looked. Jimin was sound asleep.

I got up and cleaned the snacks off the bed. I unlocked the door and put them up.

"I can't have coffee can I..." I mumbled and headed back to the room.

"Jimin..." I tap him.

"Hmm." He hummed and hugged my pusheen.

"That's mine you bitch. And can I have coffee." He looked at me when I tried to pull it away.

"I don't know just Incase don't have any. I know you can't have fish or seafood." I frowned.

"That's mostly what there having tonight." I groaned.

"Man the struggles." He chuckled.

"Shut up" I crawled on the bed and hit him.

"Kids start getting ready we have to go to the venue so we can all change but still look around." My mom said tried.

"Ok" we both nodded and she went back to her room.

I put on a hoodie and jeans.

"No Jimin what if I throw up on my dress." I pouted and he laughed.

"Just run and aim." I rolled my eyes.

"You're horrible at advice giving." He chuckled and stood up. I went in the bathroom.

"See like now you aim and you won't get it everywhere." I stuck my middle finger up still vomiting.

"You love me I know you do." He ties my hair up and went to look for his clothes.

I wiped my face and he was in jeans and a big white shirt.

"Come on I guess let's make a few stops before we leave. Definitely a day full of tears." Jimin said stretching as he went into the living room. I got my dress.

"Mom were going to get Jimins outfit. We'll meet you at the venue." I shouted as we went out the door.

The walk to Jimins wasn't long luckily. We came in  and Jimin ran up to his room.

"Hey Mrs. Park." I greeted her.

"Hey Y/N. How are you?" I smiled. Jimins mom is always nice she's a little taller than me but not much.

"I'm good it's moms wedding today." I raised my dress.

"Tell your mother I said congratulations" I nod and she pets my hair.

"Ok bye mom love you." Jimin says running down the stairs kissing her cheek as we went out the house.

We walked into the city and headed to the venue.

"Are you even supposed to walk this much?" He asked looking at me.

"There's not a walking limit Jimin." I rolled my eyes. He swiftly picked me up bridal style.

"What a lovely couple." "They must be getting married." The people started saying as we walking in the venue. We walked in and mom was looking around with Namjoon.

"You can put me down." I said as he walked to get next to my mom.

"Hey mom." Jimin said and my mom smiled at him.

"Hey Jimin." She smiled at us.

"You like my princess. Might as well make it a double wedding." Jimin joked and Namjoon rolled his eyes.