•2•

Class went on but I didn't pay attention. I kept thinking about my dream.

"Mouse." I felt someone tap me.

"Yes, Jiminie ." I said quietly. He looked forward. I noticed people looking at me.

"What the hell are you looking at." I yelled and they looked away.

"Well Ms. Jeon. If you were paying attention instead of daydreaming you would know wouldn't you." I rolled my eyes.

"No it seems like I can't focus Mr. Kim" I stated.

"Right my handsome face is distracting" I rolled my eyes again. Fucking cocky as hell.

"Actually no your voice annoys me. I have to daydream so I don't get a headache." I pouted. Jimin chuckled. His jaw tightened.

"Keep rolling your eyes Ms. Jeon and they are going to get stuck." He says his voice going an octave deeper. I swear I think he just made me wet.

I stayed silent.

I got a text from my mom.

'Hey sweetie I want you to meet your stepfather tonight and bring Jimin.'

'Ok but I have detention after school. The asshole teacher gave me detention for some reason'
Read 1:45Pm

My phone was snatched from my hands and I almost jumped out of my seat.

"No phones Ms. Jeon." He spoke harshly as I crossed my arms and scoffed.

"Who was it?" Jimin asked.

"Mom she wants you over for dinner to meet you're step father in law." He chuckled.

"Ok I'll come by after I drop you off after detention. I need to make sure it's fine with my mom first." I nod.

"Mr. Park Ms. Jeon would you like to share?" We looked at him.

"Mind your fucking business" we said in unison. He scoffed.

"That's another week for you both." He said and glared at us.

The lunch bell rang and everyone went out.

"Mini carry me." I saw and get up making grabby arms. He chuckles and picks me up bridal style.

"How are you going to lose weight if I carry you." I smacked his head.

"I'm dieting so I don't gain weight jackass." We walked outside and Jimin chuckled.

"You're supposed to carry the women anyways." I rolled my eyes.

"That's misogynistic."  He scoffed and made his way to the cafeteria.

We reached the cafeteria and I sat down while he got his food.

"You should eat diet or not." He said while sitting down.

"No I already ate the bacon from moms boyfriends plate before we left."

He chuckled and started eating.

We finished early and headed to class. It was empty so we sat down and chatted.

Mr. Kim came in with black clothes. He had a loose button up shirt and tight leather jeans.