•10•

I woke up in a cold bed. I was hugging my blanket so I felt like I was hugging a person. I looked at the ceiling and just stared. I didn't want to get out of bed or eat.

I cover my eyes and drift off back to sleep.

Namjoon woke up early and was in the kitchen.

"Maybe I can try to cook for her." He started talking to himself.

I pour pancake powder in a bowl and pour in a random amount of water.

"That looks to watery." He spoke and poured some more powder in accidentally pouring in the whole bag.

"Well shit" he poured more water in and mixed it. He poured it onto a pan and put the burner on high heat.

"Now we wait." He goes over and sits on the couch and watches some Tv.

I woke up about an hour later to a smell of something burning and smoke filling my room.

I shot up and ran into the kitchen.

There was a burnt pancake on the stove on high heat. I turned it off.

"KIM NAMJOON" I yelled and saw a figure shoot up from the couch.

"WHEN YOU COOK YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE FOOD AND NEVER COOK ON HIGH HEAT. ARE YOU TRYING TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN." I screamed irritated.

I looked at him  and he looked sad.

"I was trying to cook for you but forgot it on the stove." He spoke softly. I put the pan on the stove and look at the mess he made.

"Clean this up and don't burn the house down." I run my hand through his hair and head to my room throwing myself on the bed.

I don't wanna do anything today. My phone rang and I groaned.

"Hey mom" I mumbled my face In the pillow.
"What's wrong?" She asked
"Me and Jimin got into a fight and your boyfriend almost burnt the house down." I said moving my head on the pillow.
"Why'd you fight and how'd the house almost burned down." I hummed.
"He said I looked depressed after Jimin and mine fight so he wanted to try making breakfast but left it on high heat and left it to watch Tv. And Jimin called me something that hurt me." I said and I heard her chuckle.
"You and Jimin have been friends since birth I'm sure you'll make up and don't let him cook alone. I don't want to come back to ashes instead of a house" she said.

We hung up and I buried my face in the pillow and groaned.

I looked at my phone 3 missed called, 30 text message from Midget🐹

I turned my phone off and drifted back to sleep.

—— Later ——

There was a ringing sound in my ear and I woke up and stretch.

I looked around and went into the kitchen. It was spotless and the pancake mix was replaced and there was more food in the fridge.

I turned around and accidentally knocked a glass off the counter.

"Shit" you mumbled and went to get the broom stepping on the glass on your way there.

"Fuck" you hissed in pain.

You fell on the floor making a thud sound. I was going to get my phone light but I forgot it on the bed.

I looked at tried to take the bigger pieces of glass out. I could feel the blood dripping down my foot.

I got all the glass out and stood up. I hopped to my bathroom and got the first aid kit out. I wrapped my foot up  and jumped back on my bed going back to sleep.

—— After ——

Sunday: 6 days before wedding

"What the hell" I heard someone mumble. I moved around and groaned.

"Shut.... up" I groaned and covered my face.

I heard footsteps and my blanket was pulled off of me. I shiver at the coldness of my room.

"God why do you keep it cold." Namjoon spoke and turned the air conditioning off.

I hugged my pillow and held my face into it.

"Get up" he spoke. I ignored him and he rolled his eyes.

Out of nowhere there was a sharp pain in my ass.

"What the fuck." I mumbled face in my pillow.

"Get up now." He growled.

I rolled over and sat up still hugging my pillow.

"You break a glass and didn't even clean it." I shrugged.

"I got hurt and I was tired." I spoke.

"Clean it up." I looked up at him. He was on my bed hovering over me.

"I'm injured I can't" I spoke and he smirked.

"Might as we'll injure you more." My eyes widen as his lips crashed into mine.

" My eyes widen as his lips crashed into mine

We laid in bed panting for breath. Namjoon spooned me and we fell asleep cuddling.

—— Later ——

I woke up the sound of ringing. I didn't check the caller just assumed it was mom.

"Hello... mom" I spoke half asleep.
"I'm not your mom stupid." I heard a male voice.
"Hoseok..." I yawned and rubbed my eyes.
"Bingo."
"Why are you calling this early." It was silent.
"You forgot I'm stay with you didn't you. And it's 5pm." My eyes widen.
"Oh my god I were supposed to get you from the airport." I said panicking.
"Yeah 4 hours ago... but I'm in a taxi I'm an hour away about."
"Ok I have to clean I broke a cup last night." He chuckled.
"Bye cuz see you soon."

I hung up and panicked. I pushed Namjoon off the bed making a thud sound and a groan leave his mouth.

"Get up go show my cousin is going to be here soon" I said quickly. He slowly got up and went to his room.

I went and took a shower. I dried my hair and got dressed.

I cleaned my room up and cleaned up the house

I finished cleaning and soon the door was kicked in.

"BITCHHH." He yelled.

"WE ARE DYING YOU GOD DAMN GORGEOUS HAIR." He yelled louder. I took a breath and he waited.

"JHOOOOOOPE" I yelled excitedly.

I ran and hugged him.

"You have to pay for a new door again"