•11•

He hugged me and I helped with his suit case.

A sleepy Namjoon came from his room with bed head.

"Is everyone you know this fucking loud." We both ignored him and carried our business.

"Why do you want to dye my hair." I asked as I helped him in the guest room.

"Look it's so gorgeous but think about how it'll look when it's silver." He smiled widely.

"Silver" I looked at him.

"Yes silver." He repeated.

"Aye and." He motioned for me to look at his suit case. I looked at he had bottles of liquor with him.

"They let you bring this on your flight." I asked.

"No but I just had to bribe the man if you know what I mean." He wiggled his eyes brows. I rolled my eyes.

"So how's Jimin?" He asked unpacking.

"A bitch" I spat.

"What'd he do." He looked at me.

"Called me a whore." He looked pissed and grabbed a baseball bat from his bag.

"What the fuck." I spoke and he headed to the door.

"Hey! Hey! Give me the god damn bat." I said chasing him as he started running to Jimins house.

"Fucking weirdos." Namjoon mumbled.

Hoseok ended up tripping and I tripped on him. I pulled his hair.

"Come on or I'm revoking your Yoongi privileges." He looked at me and huffed.

"You monster." He stood up and followed me home.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked as we walked into the house.

"Hamburger and sprite." He smiled.

"Yeah no. What do you want?" I looked at Namjoon and he shrugged.

I called for pizza and Namjoon and Hoseok were talking.

"Wait you're the same age as me?" Hoseok asked.

"What month." Namjoon asked.

"February" he said.

"Your older than me. Mine is September." Hoseok laughed and messed up his hair.

"You gotta call me Hyung." He smiled.

"I'd rather not." His lips formed a straight line.

"He seems grumpier than Yoongi." He yelled to me.

"He is." I said back and sat on the couch.

He looked at me and I looked at the Tv. The bell rang and I went to see.

"Uh I think your doors broke." The pizza guy spoke.

"Well shit what would I have done if you didn't point it out." I paid him and he rolled his eyes while leaving.

"Here eat." I put the boxes down and went to the couch.

"Hey Y/N" Hoseok said I looked back and he opened my mouth and shoved a piece in my mouth.

"Bitch" I mumbled and ate it.

"Why do you feed her like that?" Namjoon looked as he grabbed a piece.

"She says she's dieting but she's not. She has an eating disorder so my boyfriend and I shove food in her mouth to make her eat." Hoseok said and Namjoon looked at you on the couch watching Tv.