•1•

The male figure pushed me against the wall. All of my air getting knocked out of me. He placed his finger tips on my chin and moves it so I would look at him.

He moves forward. I shiver feeling his hot breath on my neck.

"You're in deep trouble now, babygirl." His deep raspy voice spoke. He backed away and moved to my lips only inches apart.

"Y/N get your ass out of bed" I shake and the male figure disappeared.

I huffed and quickly sat up.

"Mom! You always ruin the best part!" She looked at me confused.

"Get ready for school." I rolled my eyes.

I got dressed and looked at my outfit in the mirror satisfied.

I put on my fathers hat to pair with the outfit before grabbing my stuff and walking out of my room, the smell of bacon and eggs hit my nose

"Yah! Why do you always make stuff I can't have." I pouted.

"It's not my fault you're on a diet." She rolled her eyes.

I grabbed a piece of bacon from a plate.

"Why's there two plates?" I asked looking at her.

"You know the guy I'm marrying stayed last night." I looked at her.

"Which plate is yours?" I asked. She point at one.

"Fuck dieting." I grabbed her boyfriend plate and took the bacon from it.

She hit my hand with a spatula.

"You're on a diet for a reason!" I chuckled. I heard footsteps.

"Well that's my cue to leave." I made a piece sign.

"Tell Jimin I said he needs to stay for dinner." I nod. The door swung open and revealed a Jimin.

"Mouse." He yelled.

"Jiminie!" I ran and jumped in his arms.

"Jimin stay for dinner sometime soon." My mother yelled.

"Will do?" I hit him.

"Hurry up her boyfriend just woke up." He closed the door and I jumped down from him.

He had a sucker in his mouth as we walked to school.

"You hear about the new teacher?" I shook my head.

"No who's he replacing?"

"He's replacing Ms. Turner. She wanted to go back to America. Said something about they aren't as bad." I chuckled.

"He's probably a 60 year old perve like Mr. Lee" I said and he chuckled.

"Let's make his stay a living hell."

We reached the school and went in the class. We unscrewed all the screws in his chair and took the legs off his desk so it's down on the floor. We put a button on the floor so when he stepped on it colored powder would fall on him.

We hurried and sat down as we heard footsteps. Watching as the students came in. Everyone was seated and chatting about the new teacher.

"So mouse you know anything about your stepfather yet?" I shook my head.

"I don't want to meet him. I'll see him at the the wedding."

I spaced out and thought about bringing Jimin. But a voice made me snap out of it. That deep raspy voice of the male figure in my dreams.

"Good morning class. You might have heard about Ms. Turner." He picked up some chalk.

"She spoke quite badly of this class. I am Mr. Kim I will replace her." He turned around and looked down at the desk on the floor.

"I see it showing already." His rolled his eyes.

He touched the chair and it fell causing him to back up and step releasing all colors falling on him.

His jaw was clenched and his eyes had a fire in them. It was fucking hot.

He looked up from the ground and looked at everyone his eyes scaring the bravest

I looked and Jimin and I had poker faces on. We nodded and spoke up.

"Mr. Kim you have something on you." I spoke.

"Yeah it's all over you" Jimin smirked.

He glared at us.

"Did you two do this?" We shook our heads.

"I don't know what you mean we wouldn't do something so mean." I spoke calmly.

"You two will stay after and clean this up. Am I clear!" He shouted. Holy fuck... he's even hotter when he shouts.

"Your not clear sir. I'm sorry but even if your color blind you still can't see you. Now can you." Jimin and I smirked.

His eyes got darker and I saw veins in his hands and his tongue moved in his mouth.

"Fine smart ass just because you're acting like a little shit you get detention for the whole week." He shouted.

He cleaned his hair out making color fly everywhere. I rolled my eyes. 'How fucking dare he be so fucking hot' I thought.

He picked papers up and passed them to everyone. Glaring at us as he does.

This should be illegal. Why would anyone hire a hot ass man to teacher horny high schoolers...