•6•

"Stay with me. Don't leave. I can lay next to you all day," the male figure places his hand on your check and places a kiss onto your lips. "I finally have you and I won't let you go" he said messing with my hair. "What are you doing" a loud scream yelled. "You whore" the women pulls the figure away. "I only want you" he whispers in a deep voice and fades away.

I felt an arm wrap tight around me and his hot breath on my neck. I opened my eyes and stared at the man sleeping.

He looked so peaceful. I smiled and pushed him off the bed.

"What the hell." He groaned.

"You looked peaceful" you said.

"Fuck you" he groaned and stood up.

"You already did I smirked. Now carry me to the bathroom" he rolled his eyes.

"You're so fucking needy" he smirked and picked me up and ran the shower water.

He put you in and got in right after. He kissed my neck from behind and trailed the kisses to my shoulders.

"Joon." I said while holding his head.

"Yes babygirl." We looked at each other.

"Not in the shower." He pouted and kissed me.

We got out and he carried me to the bed and helped me get dressed.

He made me wear his hoodie and some jeans.

"This hoodies to big" I wave my arms the sleeves going way past my finger tips.

"Shut up you look cute" you rolled your eyes.

We got up and I went and made breakfast. While looking for a pan Namjoon was staring at you.

"What" I said looking up at him.

I looked and noticed where my head was.

"Perve." I moved. I looked up at him and bit my lip.

"Fuck it." He smirked. I put my fingers in the belt loops of his jeans and pulled him to me.

I moved my hand to the zipper and palmed his member before unzipping it.

The door slammed open and we both jumped.

"Mouse." Namjoon zipped his jeans and I grabbed a pan and stood up. I felt a pain in my lower area and leaned on the counter.

"Hey Jiminie how are you?" he frowned.

"Are you sick you are being nice" he felt my forehead.

"Yah I'm fine" I said smacking his hand. Namjoon sat down with his coffee and smirked. My face flushed red at a memory from last night.

Flash back

"You can't call anyone else daddy but me understand?" You nod and he thrust faster into you.

"You're my babygirl and I'm your daddy no one else's right?" I nod.

"Speak" he barked.

"Yes daddy" I panted.

End

"You want something to eat?" I asked Jimin and he nodded.