•4•

I bent down and looked for a pan in the under cabinets.

"You want something to eat?" I stood up with a pan and looked at Mr. Kim who was biting his lip.

"Uh sure" he said and sipped his coffee.

"Why are you with Yoongi" was the last thing I expected to hear from him.

"Why jealous" he glared at me.

"I'm taken sorry." I hummed.

"Yoongi works for my father. So him pretending to be my boyfriend or lover I guess stops my dad from marrying me off to his business partner in Japan. Yoongi saw the man harassing me so he took charge. So when he finally comes out as gay. I'll be sent off to marry a 60 year old creep." I explained.

"Not that I care but shouldn't he consider you." I looked at him.

"No Jungkook gets a choose I don't since I'm the daughter and he wants what's good for his business." I said as I cook pancakes and bacon.

I finished and sat everything out.

"Eat." I said grabbing my bag.

"You aren't eating." I shook my head.

"No-" I was interrupted.

"Yes you are your fathers men are watching so sit your ass down." Yoongi said lazily. He went and got coffee. I sat down while they ate and Jimin came out.

"Hey mouse" Jimin sits down and eats.

I watched as they ate.

"Kitten." I looked at him and as I was about to talk he shoves a pancake in my mouth harshly accidentally pushing my chair down.

"Bitch..." I mumbled and ate the pancake. I sat my chair up and ate the pancake.

They finished eating.

"Jimin Y/N get in the car so you aren't late. Yoongi... never mind you usually sleep anyway." He said and we all got up.

"I call sh-" I pushed Jimin and he pushed me.

"I call shotgun" I smirked.

"That's not fair." He frowned.

We went out to the car and Yoongi followed he hugged me and the man took a picture.

"Stupid ass bitch I'm going to fuck Hoseok in your bed dumbass." He pulled away and I glared at him.

"You better not. Not in my bed." He opened the door and shoved me in.

"You better not in my bed you bitch." I reached out to grab him and Mr. Kim started driving.

I watched Yoongi as he smirked while we drove.

We arrived at school and I looked back at Jimin and he smirked.

"Bitch mode." He high fives me.

"Activated." I say back and Mr. Kim pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I fucking hate You two I swear." He huffed and we all get out.

We walked and get in the class room.

"Ok class we'll be starting where we left off yesterday." He clapped his hand and started teaching.

While he was writing on the board Jimin handed me his phone and I climbed on the desk and pulled myself through the ceiling piece.

I looked around and turned his phone light on.

I put the piece down but not closed so I can still see. I looked and Mr. Kim turned around.

"Ok can anyone tell me the answer to question 10 from your homework." He looked around.

"Where's Ms. Jeon." He asked and everyone shrugged.

I stuck my head out a bit and I saw EunWoo point at me.

He looked up and I snapped at her.

"Teachers pet." I growled.

"Get down from there." He glared at me.

"No I think I'm learning better up here." He rolled his eyes and went under me.

"Come down."

"Or what" I smirked.

He rolled his eyes and jumped up pulling himself up the hole. He got in and he hovered over me.

He leaned in his face inches away. I swear I'm having deja vu.

"Behave Y/N or you'll be punished." He whispered in a deep and raspy voice. I think he made me wet again.

"Jimin" he yelled down.

"Yes." He looked down and pulled me.

"Catch" he said as he pushed me down.

"Fucker." I mumbled my face red and hot.

Jimin sat me down and Mr. Kim came down. Putting the ceiling piece back.

"EunWoo. As much as I appreciate you telling me you shouldn't snitch." He said as he went back to his desk.

"Y/N number 10 now." He looked at me.

I stare blankly.

"We had homework?" He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You irritate me so much." I shrugged.

"Being able to irritate you is an honor." I smirked.

"Don't be such a smart ass. Jason answer number 10"

We continued the lesson and I kept spacing out.

Inches away. "Are you trying to get punished." His deep voice echoed. "You're taking a risk with Yoongi. I don't want you to leave me." His voice dropped an octave.

"Y/N wake up" he grabbed me hand as he faded I tried to reach for him.

"EVERY FUCKING TIME!" I yell.

"It's time for detention." I grip my desk.

"We don't leave classes why the fuck would you wake me up."

"Language." Mr. Kim looked at me.

"I'm going back to sleep fuck this." I put my head down  and try to sleep.

After awhile Y/N fell asleep and Jimin played on his phone but Namjoon kept looking at you thinking about you.

'I'm marrying her mother stop-' he thought.

'Every time she cusses or doesn't something she isn't supposed to I want to punish her but can't. She's someone I can't have.' He thought while running hand through his hair.

After awhile Jimin fell asleep himself. Namjoon would stare at you admiring your features thinking about how he could just turn you on that desk and take you right there.

Thinking about how would punish you for cursing or how you would feel with him choking you.

"I hate feeling jealous. I just want to be with you." The male figure whispered taking your hand in his coming closer. But he stops.
"Honey come on we're going to be late for our wedding" he pulled back and turned around looking at you while walking to her. "I only want you" you could hear his deep voice whisper.

I opened my eyes and flipped my desk putting my face in my hands.

"What the hell!" I heard someone shout but didn't care.

Why the fuck am I dreaming about him so much when I can't have him...

———————————————————————
Hello so in the unedited version of this I used jimins nickname of daddy for Y/N to use but since this confused people it's now Jiminie or Mini. Y/N's nickname was princess for Jimin now it is mouse because of the small places Y/n enjoys going like for example the ceiling tiles to the ceiling in the classroom.