•14•

3 days till wedding...

I woke up and only vomited once. I got dressed in a hoodie and jeans. Taehyung came with us to school wearing Jungkooks clothes.

We sat down in class.

"So you with my brother now" I wiggles my brows and his face turned red.

"Tomato so cute" I teased him and messed up his hair.

'I miss her messing with my hair' Jimin thought and sighed loudly. Everyone looked at him.

"Mr. Park are my lessons that boring that you have to fucking sigh that loud." Namjoon growled.

"Yes" Jimin mumbled.

Class went on and the lunch bell rang. I went with Taehyung and we got our food.

I held my mouth and Taehyungs eyes widen. He picked me up and ran to the bathroom. I threw up and he put my hair in a messy bun.

"You didn't need to carry me." I chuckled wiping my mouth.

"You wouldn't have made it anyway." He said.

"Are you actually pregnant. Sorry I heard everyone talking yesterday" he said and I shrugged.

"I'm to nervous the even open the box." I chuckled and stood up.

We walked back to class and people looked as we walked in.

"If you're still sick you can go home." Namjoon whispered in your ear.

"I'm fine" I shook my hands.

Namjoon continued the lesson. The whole time I felt someone looking at me. I looked back and Jimin was staring at me.

I tried to ignore him and focus on the lesson but his eyes were drilling holes in the back on my head.

Everyone turned in there project and me and Taehyung just looked at each other.

"You two are excused." Namjoon said walking back to his desk.

"That's not fair why are they excused?!" Ella shouted standing up.

"I gave everyone an extra day and all of you were well both of them were sick." Namjoon said.

"That's not fair you can't just give them special treatment just because your dating Y/N's mother and are friends with her family and Taehyungs." Namjoon's jaw tightened.

"My personal life has nothing to do with any of you I don't treat anyone any different." He growled in a deep voice.

"It doesn't seem like that when Jimin told me about you and Y/N fucking" Namjoon slammed his hands on the table.

"MISS ELLA GET OUT OF MY CLASS. SPREADING RUMORS LIKE THAT COULD HURT SOMEONE. How about you actually check your facts before you just make assumptions. For it wasn't me but it was Y/N's boyfriend Min Yoongi." Namjoon's voice was hell deep.

"Prove it" Mina said with a smirk.

Namjoon got on his phone.

"What brat." Namjoon rolled his eyes.
"Come the the school room 2-3" I heard humming.
"Did something happen to Y/N"
"Kinda" He hung up.

I got on my phone.

'You need to say that Jimin caught us having sex not me and Namjoon she's trying to get him fired it's Jimins girlfriend.'
Read

Namjoon was glaring at Jimin and Ella and I looked at Jimin with sadness in my eyes.

"Isn't that Agust D?" Some girls and guys went to the window as Yoongi walked pissed in to the school.

The door slammed open.

"Kitten." Yoongi hugs me and looks at Namjoon.

"What you said something was wrong" Yoongi spoke.

"The girl next to Jimin said that Jimin walked in on me and Y/N fucking." Namjoon's eyes had flames in them.

"It was me not him get your fucking facts straight. Who even are you?" He growled.

"Ella I'm Jimins girlfriend." Yoongi smirked.

"Hey Ella." She looked at Yoongi.

"I bet I've fucked him more than you did." Yoongi smirked and licked his lips.

"I thought Y/N was your girlfriend." Someone shouts.

"She is. But I can fuck who I want and she doesn't mind do you kitten. Just happens Jimin is a regular." Yoongi smirked and Jimins cheeks burned red.

The bell rang and everyone left. I wuickly grabbed my stuff and chased Jimin. I grabbed his wrist turning him around.

"What is wrong with you. You call me a whore then try to get him in trouble and me probably disowned." He looked mad.

"So what he's marrying your mother." I look at him.

"I know Jimin but I don't-" I felt a sharp pain in my cheek with a burning sensation. I looked and Ella slapped me. She held Jimins hand and Jimin looked shocked.

"I don't want you to talk to my boyfriend bitch." Ella said gritting her teeth. She slapped me against and pulled Jimin away.

I lost Jimin... the man I love is marrying my mother soon... I'll loose him too...

I picked my back up and walked. I didn't go home I just walked.

I scrolled through my phone and clicked the contact.

"Hello" tears ran down my cheek I'm losing everyone.
"C-can I come over?" I asked trying not to cry.
"Are you crying? Y/N hurry up and come here." I let out a loud sob and covered my mouth with my hand. We hung up and I headed to the house.

I knocked on the door and revealed men in black suits.

"Young master how can I help you..." his voice trailed off.

"Are you crying." His voice softened and he let me inside.

I went in and ran upstairs to there room. I knocked on the door crying.

The door swung open and I was pulled into there embrace.

"Shh. What happened?" I sobbed and he hushed me rubbing my back.

"I lost Jimin. And I'm about to loose someone I fell in love with." I said in between sobs.

"Do I need to kill someone." He asked.

I chuckled.

"Soobin he called me a whore...we've never fought before." He rubbed your back.

"Definitely killing the fucker now" I sniffed.

"His girlfriend hit me and tried to get me and the guy in trouble."

"Why would you be in trouble." He asked and rubbed my cheeks.

"He's older than me and ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ." I whispered the last part. His eyes widen.

"What?" He whisper shouted...

My Stepfather...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें