•5•

"What the hell!" Namjoon stood up and Jimins head shot up.

I look and forgot I wasn't home.

"I thought I was home" I mumbled.

"Come on I guess everyone's tired. I'll drop you two off." Namjoon said as he stood up and stretched. His shirt went up causing his abs to show. I looked away and had my head hung as I followed them to the car.

"I call shot gun." I nod and Jimin looks at me.

"You aren't fighting me for it." I shook my head and got in the back laying down.

Jimin looked at me with a concerned look plastered on his face.

"Fuck off I'm just tired." I kick his seat.

We drove and I kept thinking about it more. I don't get anything I always give it to Jungkook or mom.

Jungkook gets the company and dad. Jungkook gets to travel. Mom gets the guy I want. And what do I have. I only have Jimin but I know he won't stay long.

And I'll lose my freedom when someone catches Yoongi and tells my father he's gay. I'll loose everything. I'll be force to move and live with him.

We dropped Jimin off and started driving home.

We got there and before he could park I got out and ran inside.

"Y/N what's wrong." Namjoon asked as he knocked on the door. As he kept knocking on the door I got irritated.

"Go fuck off" I yelled. Namjoon's jaw tightened.

'Hold yourself back' he thought.

"Y/N. Just tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing wrong mind your fucking business." She yelled.

'Fuck holding back' he thought and opened your door. He pushed you down on your bed and held your arms above your head.

"Watch your fucking language" he growled in a hot deep voice. You looked up at him with innocent eyes.

He smirked and got his face closer. He put his finger tips on your chin as he tilted you chin up to look at him.

"Fuck." He whispered as he looked you head to toe and moved in closer.

All of a sudden his lips collided with yours and you kissed him back.

He gently bit your bottom lip and grabbed your ass causing you to gasp. He slipped his tongue in and wrestled with yours.

He pulled away to let you breath and he bit his lip.

"How's it feel knowing you lost wrestling." He smirked. I felt my face redden.

"Cute" he got closer and started leaving kisses on my neck. Leaving his marks on my skin. You moan as he kissed your sweet spot. He bit down and sucked on causing you to moan while he left a big hickie.

"F-Fuck" you stuttered.

"Watch your fucking mouth." He dove down and attacked your lips with a needy impatient kiss.

His hands slid up your shirt and he backed off to take your shirt off. He stared at you biting his lip.

"S-Stop staring" you said looking away face red. He grabbed your wrist tighter and left a trail of kisses down your chest and on your stomach.

He unclipped your bra and slid it off. He left small kisses and massaged your other breast.

"Fuck." You raised your hips trying to create some friction down there.

He took his shirt off and his pants. He pulled your paints down in one move and took your panties off.

His hand moved down to your core and he rubbed it and chuckled.

"Babygirl I love how wet you are for me already." He kissed my stomach and stuck a finger in and thrusted it in and out quickly. He added another finger and I bit my lip and raised my hips.

"Babygirl don't hold in your moans." He added another finger and thrusted faster. You felt yourself start shaking as you moaned loudly.

"Please. I'm close." You moaned.

He stopped and you pouted and reached down but he held your hands above you. He took his boxers off revealing his long thick member stocking up.

You bit my lip and stared.

"Like what you see baby" his voice went deep.

He chuckled at how you squirmed. He lined himself up and started pushing himself in. You felt a pain. His member was definitely bigger than Yoongis and Jimins.

"Is it almost all the way." You struggled to say. His deep chuckle makes you hornier.

"It isn't even halfway." I looked at him. It already felt like a lot. He kept pushing himself in and the quickly thrusted himself into you. He stayed still letting you adjust to his size.

"M-move" you stuttered.

He slowly started to thrust into you. Your moans were like music to him. They were his source of energy.

His pace fastened and his grip tightened on your wrist.

"F-Ffuck ddaddy" you stuttered.

He smacked your ass.

"Don't fucking cuss." He growled.

He kissed your neck as his pace fastened. Your nails dug into his back and scratched him. You digging your nails into him made him harder.

"I-I'm close" you stutter and he bit his lip.

"Me too baby." He quickened his pace and you both came. You both panted and he smirked at the sight of you weak under him.

He laid down and hugged you close to him. He removed the sweat stained hair sticker to your forehead off.

"Good luck walking tomorrow" he chuckled as he kissed your neck.

"Jerk" you panted. Hitting his chest.

He chuckled and you feel asleep on his chest him hugging you...