•16•

I cried. Taking my phone out and called him. He might hate me but I need to tell him.

Jimins phone rang in class.

"Mr. Park no phones." Namjoon spoke. Jimin rolled his eyes and saw 'mousie 🥺💜' light up on his phone.

"Don't answer" Ella spike gritting her teeth.

Jimin answer and heard crying.

"Y/N?" He whispered.

"I need you... please." You said sobbing tears running down your cheeks. Jimins eyes widen and he stood up and ran out the door.

"Park Jimin!" Namjoon said looking as he ran.

Jimin ran as fast as he could. He ran into the door and quickly opened it.

"Mouse!" He yelled and ran in my room. He ran into my bathroom and saw you sitting there crying holding something.

He kneeled down and hugged you shushing you as he rubbed your back. Then he saw it. The multiple pregnancy test on the floor and one in your hand.

Positive.

"Jimin... I... I know you might hate me... please just...stay here..." you said crying.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked holding you tighter.

"I can't tell anyone... I'll keep them but I won't tell anyone... Jimin please don't tell anyone..." I said looking at him with red swollen eyes.

"I won't." He held you as you cried.

After a while you fell asleep. He picked you up and sat you on your bed and noticed the new stuffed animals and chuckled. He went in the bathroom and threw away all the test except the one you had.

"Mom kept the one she had for me." He mumble and put it in a black box and in your dresser.

He took the bag of test and threw them into the outside trash can.

Jimin sighed and looked at you hugging pusheen.

'It's Mr. Kim's' he thought and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Did you see the alert they canceled it not long after." Someone spoke as footsteps came through the door.

Jimin stood up.

"Y/N's door is open." They saw somewhat loudly.

Jimin quickly rushed and shushed them.

"What are you doing here." Jungkook growled.

"Jesus shut the fuck up she's sleeping." Jimin whisper yelled.

There eyes widen and they looked in at you hugging your pusheen.

"Why are her eyes puffy." Jungkook looked at Jimin.

"She was crying." They all of a sudden looked like they wanted to kill Jimin.

"I didn't do it. She'll tell you when she wants." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Are you coming to the wedding?" Hoseok asked as he closed the door to your room.

"Yeah I'll be there. I know I've been a bad friend but she loves this guy. She'll be crying for awhile." Jimin scratched his neck.

They all sat down and talked. Soon Namjoon and Taehyung came in.

"Jungkook tell you boyfriend not to jump into peoples car." Namjoon sighed as Taehyung came in.

"It's not like you're a stranger." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Soon they door slammed open a worried mother.

"Why the hell was there an amber alert for Y/N" she yelled and the boys hushed her.

"She's asleep." They whisper yelled. Your door opened and you stood there rubbing your eyes.

"Why is everyone loud." You said tired still hugging the pusheen.

"Honey." Your mom ran to you and hugged you.

"Why was there an amber alert." I shrugged.

"They did it." You said.

"Why are you eyes red were you crying. Where did you stay." I looked at her.

"I'm fine mom. I was with Soobin at dads." You said and put pusheen up.

"Mom don't worry. Your weddings tomorrow let me see your dress." You said emotionless still tired.

She smiled and pulled you in her room locking it.

I plopped on her bed and remembered what happened on the bed and tears filled my eyes.

She had her dressed on and the tears fell.

"Awe don't cry baby." You admired your mothers beauty.

"Your just so beautiful I'm happy for you." You cried like a child.

"You'll be so happy mom. You deserve to be happy with him." You cried more now. She hung her dress up.

"Sweetie what's wrong." She asked.

"Nothing mom I'm happy for you." You said sniffling.

You stood up and hugged her before going out of the room grabbing Jimin and locking yourself in your room.

You hugged Jimin and cried as he hugged you back.

You two stayed in your room you crying him holding you.

"What'd you do with them?" You asked looking at him.

"I throw them away expect the one you had." He got off the bed and opened my door to the dresser showing you a box opening it showing you the test.

"Thanks Jimin." You started crying again.

"Yah control your hormones." He chuckled.

"Don't point it out you sniffles." He chuckled.

"I'll get snacks." He said and went out the door closing it back.

Jimin searches through the cabinets and grabbed some snacks filling his arms. The boys looked at him.

"Yah why are you taking all the snacks." Jimin looked and put a cookie in his mouth before running back in your room locking the door. He tossed the food onto your bed and jumped turning your Tv on.

We watched Train to Busan. My hormones made the movie way more emotional and Jimin would laugh every time you cried but he cried at the end with you.

"Your not supposed to laugh at people crying asshole." I sniffled. He chuckled and his phone ran.

"Answer." He declined it.

"I think I'm going to break up with her. She shouldn't have hit you." He spoke softly.

"I'm tuff I can handle bitches. I mean look at Jungkook." I said louder and I heard Jungkook yell.

Jimin cautiously put his hand on my stomach and sat his head on it.

"What are you gonna name em?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"I don't know what it is yet." I chuckled.

"Is this what I'm going to have to deal with now?" He chuckled.

"Yes. Yes it is. Then I will try to balance stuff on you." He chuckled and sat up.

"You're stupid." I messed his hair up.

"Im happy I have you back." I said tiredly.

"You never lost me."