•7•

I went into the class room.

"What you aren't eating?" Namjoon asked.

"No I'm not hungry." You said.

"Come here" he said and you walked over to him. He pulled you on top of his lap and looked at you. He kissed you.

You both heard footsteps and he took you off and put you under his desk.

There was a knock on the door.

"Yes? Hello Mr. Jung" the principal.

"Hey Mr. Kim I wanted to make sure everything was alright." Namjoon nodded and I smirked. I undid his belt and he looked down at me.

"Everything's fine Mr. Jung." He scooted his chair closer to the desk.

I undid his zipper and pulled his pants down.

"Even the trouble maker. Uh.. Ms. Jeon Y/N" her asked and I pulled his boxers down and his thick long member flipped up. I took it in my hand and licked the tip while looking at him.

"Yes... she's been fine I had to... to give her detentionn becausse of her pranks." He said.

I licked from the bottom to the top and I saw his jaw tighten.

"Is everything fine Mr. Kim." The principal asked.

"Yess just nervous." He spoke. I put the tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue on it. I pushed some more in and I could feel his member hardening more.

"Don't be nervous I'm sure your doing great." He gave a thumbs up and walked out closing the door.

I looked at him bobbing my head on half his length. He grabbed my hair and bit his lip.

"Fuck babygirl." He spoke and pushed my head on his member all the way. He threw his head back and I gagged.

"Shit sorry babygirl you ok?" I nodded and bobbed my head up and down his member.

His grip on my hair tightened and he moved my head faster. I felt his member throbbing in my mouth signaling he was close.

"Oh my god mouse." Jimin busted through the door and Namjoon looked. Good thing I was under the desk.

"Hm where's Y/N?" He asked.

"I- I'm not ssure she went to llunch with you." He spoke and I continued bobbing my head on his member. The door closed.

He groaned and came in my mouth. I swallowed and looked up at him. He bit his lip. You had innocent eyes looking at him  and cum on the side of your mouth.

"Babygirl stop looking at me like that before I pound the shit out of you." His voice was lower then my grades and I bit my lip and he wiped my mouth with a tissue.

He zipped his pants up and I got out from under the desk.

I brushed my hair out so it wouldn't be messed up when someone came in.

He watched me as I walk around the room fixing my hair.

"Babygirl" his deep voice startled you.

"Yes daddy" you hummed. He bit his lip and the door slammed open.

"Mouse I've been looking for you" he panted and he was sweaty like he was running.

"What." I asked looking at him.

"I asked Ella out." He smiled. I nodded.

"I'm happy for you Jiminie." He frowned.

"What's wrong and where were you" He ask he was irritated. 

"Don't worry sit down" I said and sat in my seat. He rolled his eyes. Namjoon's eyes were on you watching your every single move.

We went through class and I pretended to pay attention so I didn't have to answer Jimins question.

Really during the class I was staring at Namjoon admiring his features.

The bell rang and everyone left except us three.

I put my feet up on the desk and hit me knees the the music in my head.

I didn't want to do anything I just wanted to go. My phone rang.

"Yes mother dearest."
"I've made an appointment for you for a fitting for the wedding. You choose whatever dress you want and they will fit it and change anything you want for it." I hummed.
"Can I go shopping to I need new clothes."
"I don't care the card is on the counter. Don't spend to much." I nod and forgot she couldn't see me. I actually forgot they were getting married. My heart shattered.
"Your father will be there two so buy something for Yoongi to."
"Sure. Why's dad even going you don't like him." I asked and scrunched my nose.
"Yeah but he's your father" I looked and Jimin and Namjoon where looking at me.
"I need to go I'm in detention." I hummed.
"Give the phone to Namjoon." I glared at him and scoffed.
"Call him yourself" I said and she scoffed and hung up.

"What" Jimin asked.

"Shopping for the wedding. You're still going right?" I looked at him.

Namjoon was looking at you and noticed the hint of sadness in your eyes.

"Yeah I'm still going. I've got nothing better to do." He rolled his eyes and stretched.

We were all silent till it was time to leave.

"You can go." We got up and Jimin went to the library to find Ella.

We got in Namjoon's car and drove home.

I went inside and changed my clothes.

I walked out of my room

"Where you going." I looked and Namjoon was sitting at the table looking at papers from class.

"Out." I said and looked for the black card.

"Where to" he rolled his eyes.

"Shopping. You know for your wedding." I rolled my eyes and bent down and looked under the counter.

I looked and it was tapped to the bottom of the counter top. I stood up and he was close to me his arms blocking me from leaving.

"Hey don't be acting mad" he said and got closer.

"How can I not be mad I forgot you were marrying my mot-" he smashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"I may be marrying her but I still want you." He growled in your ear...