'I think that's them.' I pointed to Talia and Simon who were standing with a middle aged white man wearing a hat and with grey stubble.

'What took you guys so long?' Simon asked.

'I couldn't get my bloody suitcase off the belt.' I rolled my eyes.

'You seem to be carrying it just fine, now.' Talia stated.

'I know, it was weird.' I replied. 'Sorry if we're late and have messed up your day.' I apologised to the Uber man.

'It's no worries.' He shook his head, smiling friendlily. 'Let's go to the Uber, and I can drive you all to your destination.'

We followed him to the Uber, and he managed to put all of the suitcases in the boot, apart from Tobi's. His suitcase was put in the back seats, on everyone's laps.

'Remind me where about in London we're going?' The guy asked, holding a GPS on his phone.

'I'll type it into your phone.' Tobi (who was sitting by the taxi guy in the front) said, before typing the address into the phone and handing it back. 

'Does anyone mind if I film something for my vlog?' I asked. Talia, Tobi and Simon had no objections, so I waited for the Uber guy to say something.

'I don't mind, either.' He confirmed. 'My son and daughter watch your YouTube, so I think it would be a pleasant surprise if they were to see me in one of your vlogs.'

'Thanks.' I smiled. 'If you want, I can sign something for both of them at the end.'

'They'd be delighted.' He grinned.

I switched my camera on and started to record.

'Alright, we are currently in England, we just got out of the airport and are currently driving to THE Sidemen house.' I explained to the camera. 'Got a lovely driver who also has kids who apparently watch my videos- so if you guys are watching, I hope you enjoy the signed items that I'll sign for you, before I get to the house.'

'How do you have so much energy now, but you didn't have any energy in the airport?' Tobi asked as I panned the camera around to him.

'What Tobi is talking about is that in the airport my arms were literally dead, and I couldn't get my suitcase off the belt thing- I'll put a clip that Tobi filmed in here- but answering your question, Tobi- I honestly don't even know.' I laughed. 'I think that I'm just naturally hyper-active in front of a camera.' I laughed. 'Oh yeah, Talia and Simon are also in the Uber.'

'Talia's coming to stay in the Sidemen house for some time!' Simon cheered.

'Thank God it's only temporarily.' Talia responded.

'Same.' Simon nodded in agreement. 'You smell.'

I laughed at the childish argument they had, panning the camera back around.

'Anyways, I think I might end the vlog here unless I think of something else I might want to add- but I'm going to try and get some sleep before I arrive at the house because I am honestly still so tired, but apart from that- thank you for watching, hit the subscribe button if you are new and give this video a like if you enjoyed- links to everyone's YouTube accounts in the description, check out my socials also in the description, and I'll see you in the next video- byeeee!' 

I switched my camera off and put it in my bag.

'Could I sign something for your kids now? I'd like to try get some sleep before I arrive at the house.' I asked the Uber driver.

'Yeah, sure. Could you just sign their phone cases? I take their phones so that they don't use them at school.' He explained.

'Of course- do you have any markers I could use?' I asked.

'Yeah, I have a sharpie in the glove box.' He pointed to the glove box by Tobi. Tobi pulled it open and grabbed a silver sharpie and passed it over, along with one matte black phone case, and one clear, glossy phone case.

I opened the sharpie and it let out the familiar chemical smell, which was commonly used by teens as a household item to get high on. I had recently read an article about it. 

I pushed that random thought to the back of my mind and wrote my signature in the phone cases, putting a little heart sign at the end. I blew on the cases, drying the ink out and putting the cap back on the pens before handing them back to Tobi.

'Thanks.' The Uber guy grinned as Tobi put the cases back into the glove box.

'It's no problem.' I smiled. 'It's always really great meeting fans and people who know me, as long as they aren't problematic, like some parents that just diss our jobs to oblivion and trash talk us in front of our faces to their kids.' I ranted. 

'Yeah, there was this kid who was absolutely buzzing to be meeting us at a meet and greet, and had been waiting for about two hours- and then when he met us his parents were like: you're telling me we spent two hours queueing up just for this? I mean- 'meet and greet' explains everything exactly what they were queueing up for.' Simon ranted with me.

'I don't have a big enough fan base for anything like that.' Talia laughed. 

We continued talking to each other and the driver throughout the journey, before arriving in what seemed like the middle of the woods.

'Are you sure we're at the right place?' I asked everyone in the car.

'This is where we live.' Tobi nodded.

'Privacy, innit.' Simon said.

'Mkay...' I said unsurely. 'But this seems like a pretty good place to kill someone and dispose their body without anyone knowing.'

'Oh my God.' Talia gave her iconic wide mouth laugh. 'Give me your camera.'

'Why?' I asked, taking my suitcase out of the boot.

'Because I'll record your reaction to the house for your vlog.' Talia explained.

'Thanks.' I grinned. 'This might actually get my video to ten minutes, for once.' I laughed.

'Thanks for driving us here.' Tobi said to the Uber driver as he drove away. 'Okay, Addie. Whilst editing this, blur everything like the location, the house number, and our cars number plates.'

'Of course.' I assured him. 'I always do that first when I'm editing.'

'Okay. Well, is the camera on, Talia?' Simon asked.

'Yep.' She nodded.

'Alright, Addie.' Simon said. He opened the gates and signalled for me to come and see the house. 'Welcome to the Sidemen house...'