FEELS LIKE HOME!!!

Start from the beginning

He knew this was a herculean task but he was willing to give it his all.

Sidharth and vikas were able to investigate further with aayush to come to terms with a new piece of information.

Apparently the watchman who was working that day was suddenly retired.

And aayush insisted that they should check into it.

And sidharth gave him the information needed.

Another major breakthrough was,aayush was able to find out how the information got leaked about the book in the study.

Sonia's drawing room as well as her bedroom and kitchen,around where they all sat and talked, it had microphone stuck in the various hidden locations,which were destroyed by aayush's partner who pretended to be from the cleaning company and traced them out with a sensor...so the entire house was rigged.They drove sonia into that house so that they could listen to any confrontations in case he survived the bullet.

Aayush was the mind behind it all actually.
He knew vikas cannot be the traitor. So the only plausible explanation was this one and he waited for an opportunity to confirm it and he got the result few days back.

So to sum the situation up,they are looking for the watchman now and the culprit deliberately send sonia into that house so that their conversation can be recorded.
So they were one step ahead of them all the time.When sidharth thought they were being coy ,they actually were playing right into the hands of that person.

And he was more eager to find the murderer now.

Sidharth tries to think less about this right now and he spends most of his free time with two leading ladies in his life.

They don't meet everyday ofcourse and sana is very secretive so it doesn't leaves room for much.
But sidharth was very much under alert all the time about her.

He knew she is not like his ex but that fear still resided in his heart.
Sidharth feared that she won't love him back and this will all end in a second...he fears him not being able to give her time and attention will drive her away like his ex.

This vulnerability sometimes gets the best out of him and he behaves like a douche to her.
She has been busy shooting for a movie from last two months and that involved a lot of travelling and less time to spare.
She was back in Mumbai few days back but he still wasn't able to meet her in person because of lack of time on both the ends.

For example last week for instance, sana was shooting for one of the most iconic scene in her movie with one of the popular actors of our times but sidharth wasn't able to concentrate on his work when he saw their pictures together.

I mean the work ones are okay,he hates them too but he knows they are fake.

These were them together on the venue discussing things.Nothing sexual just talking but he seemed interested in her.

He can't tell sana that because she says
"Sidharth you say that for every man i work with"

But he can't help it.He is trying to be better at sharing her presence with the world but its so fucking hard sometimes.

All he could do is wait for her to call before she hits the bed so that they can talk until they fall asleep.
And that is why sidharth loves night so much.

He will sit in his bed and wait for her calls sometimes and sometimes he would call her and they would talk for as long as they can.

She was so refreshing to talk to.
That woman can carry any conversation. Politics,business,Bollywood, games,music....she knows it all.