Huang Xiaolong had never shown mercy to his enemies.

Had his strength been weaker than Wangu Ziyi, the tables would have turned and Huang Xiaolong would have been the one to lose instead. And Huang Xiaolong knew very well that if that were the case, Wangu Ziyi would have been more cruel in dealing with him.

The competition rules strictly prohibited the participants from killing each other, and that was the only reason why he spared Wangu Ziyi's life. Huang Xiaolong didn't put too much thought on Wangu Rui and the Wangu Clan's revenge for this.

In the lower realm, there had been simply too many enemies who were after Huang Xiaolong's life; whether it was the Deities Templar or the Azure Dragon Institute, or even the Devil Son from the ancient Devil Clan. But most importantly, did he not survive all of them and arrived at this point based on his own strength?

There were already Wangu Clan Grand Elders waiting to catch Wangu Ziyi before he crashed and carried him back to the Wangu Clan's viewing stage. Wangu Rui and several others swiftly helped Wangu Ziyi to heal his injuries.

The killing intent in Wangu Rui's heart soared seeing how serious Wangu Ziyi's injuries were, as he tried to heal Wangu Ziyi. There was almost no chance that Wangu Ziyi could be as good as before even after he was completely healed.

Wang Shi looked on and announced the results with very complicated feelings, as Wangu Rui and other Wangu Clan experts made every effort to heal Wangu Ziyi. When he announced Huang Xiaolong's victory, the entire square was in a furor.

Huang Xiaolong then collected the golden beads as well as those chaos spiritual liquids from Wang Shi. Looking at the jade bottles containing the chaos spiritual liquids, he couldn't help smiling.

Now, he only lacked the metal essence chaos spiritual liquid for repairing the Pill Blending Tower. He would receive these upon the conclusion of the New Disciples Battle. Huang Xiaolong returned to the Fortune Gate's viewing stage without a look at Wangu Ziyi.

Golden Brow Ancestor, Blood Knife Ancestor, Myriad Flames Ancestor and the rest were naturally generous in their praises for Huang Xiaolong, except for Black Ice Ancestor who looked very sullen. Only she knew what she was pondering about.

Zhou Xu and Tan Lin both didn't dare to look at Huang Xiaolong as he stood beside them. In truth, their bodies quivered for a second when Huang Xiaolong stood close to them, as if Huang Xiaolong was a ferocious giant beast.

Li Lu flashed Huang Xiaolong a bright smile.

Wu Qian'er leaned closer to Li Lu and whispered something into her ear, causing her to blush.

"What are you talking about?" Huang Xiaolong asked curiously.

The redness in Li Lu's cheeks deepened at Huang Xiaolong's question. Instead, Wu Qian'er had an impish smile on her face as she answered, "It's a secret."

The competition continued.

The last match was Huang Xiaolong against Wangu Dongchen.

However, Wangu Dongchen had already thrown in the towel, even before he went up to the stage but no one was surprised at his action.

With that, the Four Mainlands' New Disciples Battle came to an end.

Huang Xiaolong won first place!

When Huang Xiaolong went up to take his rewards, the various forces' experts watched him with envy and jealousy, while some cheered loudly.

...

The Golden Wheel City.

Inside the sea tribe's City Castellan Manor, Guo Gang stared at the subordinate who had just reported to him about the battle with an incredulous expression.