Wolf 48

As Kanisha runs, she could feel her heart beat so fast due to nervousness. She keeps telling herself that Nat is innocent and Lily is a lying b*tch. She's now in front of the green house, it's actually very modern in design and the color is very refreshing. She could also sense movement inside, she doesn't want to disturb the person inside it so she turn left towards the forest but before she could, she heard a low moan. That stop her from her tracks and look back at the house. She shrug and thinks she just misheard things.

As she goes along the forest, she opened her senses more and tried to locate Nat. His footsteps, footprints and some sort of movements. She can't smell Nat much unlike wolves who knows a lot of scent. Also Mat told her that her scent is similar to Lime but over the time it keeps fading so she doesn't know if she still have that smell.

As she move forward she saw clothes scattered on the ground and when she looked closer it's actually Nat's. She sigh in relief because Nat truly just run with his wolf. She pick up his clothes but she saw something else in the ground. It's a single earing, a gold moon earring next to Nat's pile of clothes.

Kanisha freezed on her spot as she slowly pick it out took a closer look. She thought if Nat is wearing an earings or maybe it's his gift for her that has been drop when he took a run. At this time Kanisha is in a denial stage.

Even though she convinced herself that Nat is innocent, something in her tells that she needs to go back to that green house. She follows her instinct and walk back again. When she reach the green house, she's debating whether or not she's gonna rang the doorbell or burst herself inside.

She tries to communicate with her snake for help but it ignores her. She wants to use her Lamia powers but she's scared it might attract the Lycans and endangered the pack but if she goes inside she might get caught as wolves can smell her scent if she have some left.

An idea struck her, she looked around if there are some people around. When the area is clear, she unlocked the back door of the house using a pin in her head that Red put. She forgot to bring any of her weapons so she only uses her current resources. A small click is heard and she opened a tiny space in the door then she focus all her attention to her body and the image she have in her mind. Slowly but painfully, she transformed herself into an anthill python. The Anthill python is a small, reddish colored python. Dorsally the color is usually brick red, with or without a pattern.

Her dress falls into the ground as crawls into the small opening of the door. This is one perks of being a Lamia, she can change into different types of snakes she wants.

When she got inside, the house is silent but she's awe to the decorations in the house. It's all in color yellow which is very refreshing.

Then she feels some vibration upstairs since snake doesn't have ears, they could only feel vibrations very well and low-frequency airborne sounds.

She finds the stairs and climb into it. It takes a while before she can reach the the top due to her size. If at least she could transform into a human again, she would but it would risk herself being caught in act. She doesn't even know who is the owner of this house.

She felt a strong vibration on the right side in front of her. She crawls towards the door. The door isn't fully closed so she crawls inside and the sight caught her off guard.

A woman is on top of the man, a low moan escaping her mouth as she arc her back, her hair dangling as the man's hands is in her waist helping her move her hips against him

She felt guilty as she thinks she's invading their privacy. When she was about to turn around. She notice a sparkle in the woman's ear. All her attention goes towards it as she focused on the sparkle on the woman's left ear. When the woman again turn her head to the side, She saw that her earring is the same one that she finds with Nat's clothes.

That moment Kanisha felt scared. Who is this woman? Who is the man under her?

Kanisha just stayed on her spot. Unable to move, she wants to know everything, she wants to see the truths with her eyes.

Then the man got up, fix the woman's hair and hold it like a ponytail. Then the man kissed the woman's lips.

Kanisha couldn't believe what her eyes saw. Her heart shattered into tiny pieces, she felt devastated while looking at Nat and Lily f*cking each other.

The truth is unfold in her eyes and she can't anything about it.

She crawl very fast, away from that room towards the forest. She wants to run away, away from all of this. She transformed into her human form and run so fast, naked. She doesn't care is she's naked or what, all she's focused on is the pain her heart felt. She runs and runs away from the pack.

She's afraid that there are some pack guards roaming around but to her luck no one is around.

As long as she will pass over Nat's territory she will be fine. Nat will have a hard time finding her anymore.

She doesn't want to see him nor be with him. She just want to leave, leave his world. She wants nothing to do with him even if he insist that she's his mate.

If it's true that she's really his mate he wouldn't f*ck others girls. She really just use him for the title of Alpha.

Kanisha can no longer hold her tears as it flows down to her cheeks. Everything is a blurry in front of her but she keeps on running, she doesn't really care what's gonna happened.

"LAMIA!"