Wolf 40

I take a deep breath to gather some courage. "I Kanisha Waters, future Luna of RockMoon pack will promise to do the duties of a Luna and protect my people from any danger. I will use my power and strength to keep you all safe." That's all I said because I'm not ready!!!  If I know about this I should have prepare atleast 3 pages of speech but still they clap and cheered except Lily and it's minions.

Nat hold me in my waist and kiss my forehead. "You didn't tell me about this." I whispered to him which he chuckled. "You did well love."

Nat motion Jack to come upstairs with Cora. "I will also present to you Coraline Waters, future Gamma Female." Nat announced and everyone cheered. Coraline bowed to them and smile. "Tonight we celebrate this special occasion with a feast!!!" and all people roared with joy. Even I, food is something to be excited of.

Nat lead me downstairs to the big table in the other area which is inside the woods in the big clearing which is not the same spot where he wants to kill me. This clearing is so beautiful, there are flowers everywhere and also it is decorated with white and gold and lanterns. The table is a big rectangular shape and there are many small tables around us for other wolves. I guess it's not a buffet.  =_=

Nat leads me to the right side at the center end of the table and make me sit there, Nat sit in the center end and Drake on his Left with his Mate. Jack and Cora by my side. The Rest who sitted with this table are the people I saw with him in the beach which I don't know their names yet. Both Cora and I are silent, taking our new environment well. I notice that there are fireflies around which add to the beauty of the surrounding.

"Do you like it?" Nat whispered to me. His blue eyes glow in the night. "It's beautiful, I liked it." I reply to him with a smile. He seemed satisfied tho but still I have many questions I wanna ask him but I guess this is not the time for it. I don't want to ruin the mood.

"Hi." Someone says, I look around and a girl with red hair that is sitted in this table is looking at me and giggle. "Do you remember me?" She asked me with anticipation in her eyes. "Yes I do." I reply politely to her. She sits beside Drake,  so I guess she's the future Beta. The Alpha and Beta are like hand in hand, right? Working directly to the Alpha,  I guess I need to be close to her.

"I'm Red by the way, Nathan's cousin." Oh so she's a cousin.  I look at Nathan and he's a little grumpy. I look back again to red and smile. "Hi, I'm Kanisha Waters." I reply. "and Coraline, right?" Red said while looking at Cora, Cora just nooded.

"Hmmm, both of you have the same last name. Are you sisters?" Red ask which makes me and Cora stiffened. They didn't know about us or our history. I laugh nervously "Sort of." which earn confusion to Red.  "What do you mean? ---" Red continue asking but Nat stop her. "This is a special occasion Red, please mind your manners." Nat scold her which she only pouts. I just smile.

After a few minutes the food arrived and served it infront of us. There is chicken, pork, beef and many more which I couldn't name all. My focus is to dig in and get full. I'm ready to get a large piece of meat when I notice everyone including the other people around us is not touching their food and looking at us specifically Nat. They're looking at Nathan! Are they asking permission to eat?  I look at Cora which also has a confused face.

"The Alpha must take a bite first before anyone else can eat." Red whispered to us. Both Cora and I just nodded and look at Nat who looks very uncomfortable in my gaze.

Nat took a large piece of meat and put it in my plate as he announced "The future Luna will take a first bite." He said it and wink at me and now I'm the one who is uncomfortable. I look around and everyone is looking at me. Slowly I take the piece of meat, slice it to small pieces and eat it. After I took a bite everyone else started eating. This is very weird like how about I won't eat and starve, they will starve too. This is kinda fucked up.

I chew the meat, it's so soft and juicy. I could see the stars shining above me as I savour this amazing taste. I look at Nathan and he eats so much. Big chunks of food is in his plate. He looks at me. "What?" his face is very innocent like I just found him eat very large amount of food. "Nothing." I giggled and also took medium amount of food to eat. My snake bugs me to eat more but I won't. Eating more might put me to a very deep sleep.

A sweet music is played and I see Ben playing a piano on the side in his little stage. Everyone claps and go back eating again. I observed how Ben played the Piano which I don't know how, he is very graceful. I don't know his age but he's very young or maybe he has a baby face. I think I'll find a time to take to him and also Nat. I just continue eating while listening to the music.

After everyone is finished eating, Nat stood up and tell everyone can meet and talk to me which gives me a heart attack. I don't really like talking to people especially when they are strangers. I guess being the future Luna is kinda hard.

I could see some has fear and some has shyness on their faces as they approach me slowly but Ben run towards me and bow which I bow a little too. "Hi, I'm Ben, Ben Whatt." He smiled and bring his hands up to shake but he takes it and kiss the back of my hand which earn a blush to me. I heared Nat growl a little but I shrug it off. "Hi Ben, nice to meet you."

After that most wolves introduced themselves to me which I gladly meet them. It's tiring to meet everyone of them and asking some questions like 'When will I give birth to a child' or 'When is the wedding'. Like geez I'm still young huhuhu T_T. 

When the introduction is finish in like 2-3 hours.  Nat announced to prepare for the run and everyone is scattered to get ready. "What do you mean by run?" I ask him as he get the Shorts that Drake handed him. "By midnight when the moon is full, we will run in the forest, it's a tradition." okay but what about me?  am I gonna transform to a big cobra snake and run with them?  Heck I bet if I did,  everyone will run for their lives. "So how about me?" I asked as I wiggled my eyebrows which Nat smirk. "You my love will ride on my back."

Oof that's exciting.  ::>_<::