Wolf 27

Dane's Pov.

I slowly open my eyes and saw Jane my mate in her favorite grey  sweater sitting in front of me.

"Jane." I call her but she seemed so far. I tried to grab her but my hands are roughly sealed with silver chains.

I didn't feel any pain as the silver burn my skin.

"Jane." I call again desperate to have her near me.

She finally look up and a frown crossed her beautiful face.

"Jane." A single tear escape my eyes. She seemed so real, so real that I don't want to believe.

"Why Dane?" She said. Her voice is full of sadness.

"What do you mean, my love?" I don't understand what she was saying.

"Why did you do it, Dane?" A tear fell down her cheeks. "Why did you help that jackass?"

"What jackass? I don't know what you mean Jane." I tried to freed my wrist and my feet but no luck.

"You know what I mean Dane. Now tell me, where did he hide it?" Her voice sound harsh. I was taken back.

"I don't know what ---." I stop as my brain register what she mean.

"Jane I-I-I---" I couldn't finish my sentence. She stood up and walk towards me. She lean down and whisper.

"I want you to be with me now. I was so lonely here and I need you Dane. I missed you." She whisper so softly and kissed my cheeks.

I just look at her and say nothing more.

"Now wake up. Wake up Dane!"

A slap bring me to reality. I shriek as the silver chains burn my skin. I look up and see the woman who tranquillize me.

"Good thing, you finally wake up." She smirk and sit in a chair in front of me.

"Jane." I growl. She has the same name as my dead mate.

"Dane. How are you doing this days?" She ask.

"Screw you! What do you want!?" I yell at her smirking face.

"So feisty. Well... where is he?" She asked calmly.

"Who?"

She only look at me.

"How would I know if you won't  tell me his name!" I yell.

She roll her eyes.

"David Harrington."

Oh shit.

Surely, she saw my face turn pale because she smirk and lean closer.

"I-I-I don't k-know him." I stuttered.

"You sure?" She said.

"Y-yes." Sh*t I'm such a mess.

Her right eye glow so bright that makes me shiver as she look at me.

"I mean no harm. I just wanna know where he was right now so I could get my---"

"You will never get it you monster. An evil like you shall not live in this world." I spit on her face.

She wiped it and smirk at me. Her glowing eye is intimidating, even my wolf wants to submit but I won't.

"So you want to do this in a hard way?" She grab my neck and lift me in the air. The silver burn my skin deeply as I struggle to breath.

"WHERE IS HE!!!???" She yell and throw me which I collided to the lovely wall.

"I don't k-know." I inhale exhale deeply.

She walk towards me and grab my neck again but he didn't throw me instead she pull me close to her, so close that I could feel her breath. I have no energy to move due to the silvers biting my skin.

She made me look into her glowing eyes. It was so bright that I wanna close my eyes but I couldn't. I just stare and get drown to the brightness until I felt groggy.

"You can't use your p-powers to me." I want to sound tough but it came out so low and weak.

"Oh, yes I will." She whispered and smirk.

I hate that smirk.

I felt as if my soul was ripped apart. My mouth was open and there was a white smoke coming out and goes to her mouth. I couldn't breath, I want to look away but I couldn't. My body is shaking violently until I felt so weak.

Am I gonna die now?

That was all I could think. The image of Jane my mate flashed into my mind as the tears came flowing down my cheeks.

Later on, she finally let me go but I was so weak that I couldn't lift a finger. I was laying on the cold floor with tears in my eyes. I looked my hands, they're wrinkled and look so old.

She took my soul away from me. I close my eyes as I felt her devilish laugh. I know that I'm gonna die any minute now and I wanted to know her real name because I know that she's lying her real name and I don't want to remember that the one who killed me had a name Jane which was the same as my mate's name.

"W-hat is y-your r-real n-name?" I ask so low and weak as I fight to clear my vision as they are getting blurry.

She kneel and leaned closer to my dying body.

"Don't you remember me Dane? At least be familiar with my voice." She whisper and laugh- evil laugh.

Then it hit me. That voice, I know I heard it somewhere.

I tried to think but I was so weak and catching my breath is my priority right now.

She stand up and sit in the chair.

"It's useless that you sacrifice your life for the sake of hiding that jerk when he doesn't care about you. I don't want to go all the way but you have me no choice. Just look at the brighter side Dane, you will see your mate and I now know where he's hiding." She said happily and touch her hair. Her eyes stop glowing and turn to green.

Green. Her eyes is green just like Alpha Nathan's mate.

My end is near. I look at her and smile just as the tears come flowing harder.

"We're v-very s-so-sorry L-una Kani-s-sha." After I said it. I saw her shock face as darkness consume me.

*******

Boooommm!!!!

Tada. Here's a new chapter.

The class today is suspended due to a bad weather this morning  but not long the sun came up and wave at us.

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow me

Thank you.

~joke time~

What's the difference between a Peeping Tom and someone who's just got out of the bath?

One is rude and nosey. The other is nude and Rosey.