Wolf 42

I woke up sweating, like sweating a lot. I tried moving but I couldn't, with close eyes I tried to wiggled free but it's like there's  load on my back. I don't even want to open my eyes as I'm still sleepy but I have no choice. I open my eyes and saw Nat with his long and heavy arms wrap around me, he's still fast asleep and I don't want to wake him up but gosh it's like I'm a dripping faucet. I take off the blanket and put it on him, hmp. I look at his arms, you could see that he work-out a lot, his muscles are defined, I have the urge to caress it but my brain is too focused on the idea of wanting to splash a cold water in my body to relieved the heat I'm feeling right now.

Sigh

Slowly, I hold his arms and try to free myself but it's no use. I scoot myself a little and try again, slowly lifting his arms and to my relief I loosen his grip on me but he stir behind. Hinting me that I'm closer to waking him up. The sweat is now dripping towards my boobs to my stomach and I can't take it anymore. I won't sacrifice dying of heat than his sleeping time so I did the most stupid decision I make. I quickly pull myself up, face him and kick him in the stomach with my foot and by the force that I use, he fell down on the bed with a grunt. I hurriedly got out of the bed and make my way towards the bathroom and lock it.

"KANISHA!!!" Nat shouted and I could hear that he's cursing. I did surprised him with a kick in the morning tho, it's not my fault this room is so hot, there's no windows for air to enter not an air-conditioned to provide cool air for me and Nat's body is so hot, I mean he's body produce more heat, it's like he's am oven so don't get me wrong there but I admit his body is hot and sexy and yummy.

I slap my cheeks to thought of it. Don't be a pervert Kanisha. I take a bath and all the necessities before going out in the bathroom with only a towel wrap around me as I forgot to get clothes in the closet.

As I go out I saw Nathan in his boxer's looking pissed while sitting on the bed. His hair is messy but he's still handsome with his bare body fully shown for my eyes to see.

"Good morning!" I greet him with a smile which he just grunt at me. "That's a nice morning greeting you gave me." Nat said as he stand up and walk towards me. "but I don't mind if I see you in this." Nat touch the towel which only separate our bodies from touching. That move got me horny =_=…

Nat lowered his nose and sniff my neck trailing down into my shoulders which cause me to shiver. He put his both hands on my waist and trail them down to my butt and pressed it, the other on goes up at the back of my head while I'm here speechless and enjoying the feeling he's giving me. He then move his head upward towards my lips which I instantly avoid.

"You should toothbrush first." With that I got away from him and run towards the closet as I laugh. "My breath doesn't stink!" I saw him breath on his palm and smell it. He then run towards the bathroom and I could see the bulge on his boxers. Ohhh little Nat is excited.

P. S his breath doesn't stink.

I saw there are many new clothes in my closet maybe Nat bough it for me tho. Then I saw this dress, it's so pretty, it's color is light pink chiffon dress with flowers embroidered on the bottom. The top is a sweetheart design and has flowy sleeves up to the wrist. The dress is overall simple yet beautiful, I pick it out and change into it.

Looking at the mirror makes my skin much paler but it's very beautiful, I look like an innocent girl. I match it with a white sandal. Lol I look like I have an event to attend.

I go out and saw Nat in his white shirt and the sleeves are rolled up to his elbow and the first 3 buttons are undone. He wore black jeans and Derby shoes on with his auburn hair undone. Overall He looks super hot. 🔥🔥🔥

He saw me and looks at me from head to toe and his eyes are changing from blue to black. I think his wolf likes my outfit every much.

I walk up to him and hug him in front, gosh his smell is so good. I can smell this forever.

"Why did you kick me?" He looks pissed. I smile widely at him which somehow change his mood at he kissed my forehead. "It's so hot in here, I'm sweating terribly." Then I put.

"Doesn't your snake regulate your body temperature?" Curiosity is seen on Nat's eyes as he looks at me. "Snakes are Ectothermic this means that they don't have the means to regulate their body temperature like warm blooded creatures." I explained and he sigh. "Sorry Love." again he kissed my forehead.

"Can I please have a room with windows on it or perhaps an air-conditioner on this room. I felt like this room is a cell." I puppy eyed him so that he would agree. He sigh and pat my head. "I will think about it but first let's have breakfast, it's already 10:00 am."

He goes straight to the kitchen while I'm at his side following him but to my dismay a clown is there, guess who it is? It's Lily! with a smirk on her face she wave at us. Nat also stiffened, I could sense that Lily will do something bad.

"Hi baby."